Chapter 53

(3rd PoV)
"Here's the cake!" Mira said as she set down the huge cake onto the table. Natsu and (Y/N) stood in front of the cake and smiled as Mira took their picture. Everyone surrounded them as Natsu and (Y/N) cut the cake together. As (Y/N) passed out the cake, she turned away from Natsu. "Hey (Y/N)." Natsu said. "Hm?" (Y/N) said as she began to turn around.

She was then greeted by Natsu shoving cake on her face.

(Your PoV)
As I turned back around to face Natsu, I was greeted by cake being shoved in my face. 'This fucker did not just do what I think he just did. He wants to play that, then I'll do the same.' Everyone gasped and 'ooed'. I smirked and Natsu looked at me with wide eyes, his face filled with regret and horror. "No! I'm sorry (Y/N), I didn't mean too! Don-mpf..!" Natsu began to say, but was interrupted by me shoving some cake in his face. Everyone laughed. I wiped some cake off of his face and tasted it. "Damn, this is some good cake." I said as I smirked at Natsu again as he shook his head, waking up from shock. Natsu wiped some cake off of my face and tasted it. His eyes went wide and he looked at the cake hungrily. Before he could reach the cake, I put my arm in front of him, stopping him. "Did everyone get cake?" I asked as I looked around. Everyone nodded. I then removed arm and stepped back, "Everyone, you might want to step back. Go ahead Natsu." Everyone did what I said and Natsu immediately went for the cake, eating it in a matter of seconds.

After he ate all of that, I was the only one to get cake on my outfit. "Natsu!" I exclaimed. He looked at me and gave me a weak smile. "Whoops?" He said as he went towards me. "We'll be right back, we have go to change. We have something awesome waiting for everyone." I said as I grabbed Natsu's hand and dragged him upstairs to the infirmary, where our extra clothes were at. (The picture on the first page.)

Natsu and I changed into our other clothes and sighed. "You ready to do this?" I asked. Natsu grinned, "Hell yeah! We're going to blow their minds!". I chuckled and dragged him out onto the balcony. I whistled and got everyones attention. Natsu and I jumped down from the balcony and landed in front of everyone. "We're going to show you guys something, so everyone come outside." I exclaimed, so everyone could hear. I saw Zach and he gave Natsu and I thumbs up. Zach was the only one who knew what we were going to do, since he watched up practice.

Once everyone was outside, they all made a huge circle around us and Natsu and I were in the center. Natsu looked at me and nodded. I sighed and crouched down on the ground, placing my hands on the ground. "Flame Circle." I chanted as fire surrounded Natsu and I. I stood back up and Natsu began devouring the flames. "Fire Dragon Roar!" "(Favorite Color) Fire Roar!" Natsu and I shouted at the same time as our fire roars collided, making a beautiful pattern in the area above everyone's heads. Everyone "ooed" and "awed". I then took that as my cue. I then ran towards Natsu, who was in his ready position, put my right foot in his hands and he lifted me in the air. As I was backflipping, I chanted, "Water Droplets!" Water droplets flew everywhere as they twinkled in the moonlight. I landed right next to Natsu and grinned. Everyone clapped and cheered. "It worked!" Natsu exclaimed. He hugged then kissed me. When we pulled back, I saw Natsu smirking. 'Fuck.' Before Natsu could pick me up, I put both of my arms on his chest, so he couldn't get me. I then looked around at everyone. "Sorry, but we have to leave. Because mister impatient pants wants to leave. If you know what I mean." I said as they all chuckled. "You can still party though. Oh and Zach, you're staying at Gray's house tonight. Zach nodded. I then put down my arms and Natsu scooped me up in his arms and we left the guild, to my house. "Natsu, slow down..!" I said as I gripped his shirt.

"Nah. I'm going to make you mine tonight."

-----------------
(A/N)
Yoooooo!
Hey guys!
The next chapter would be lemon, buuutttttt
Nah.
I'm not comfortable with writing lemons yet -3-
Sorry ;^;
The next chapter would just be the morning after they "have fun" •3•
Okay, bai!
OH
AND I MADE ANOTHER NATSU X READER STORY
Just look up on my account!
Okay!
Now bai!