Chapter 13

(Your outfit! ^^^^)

(3rd POV, the next morning, at the guild)
Natsu and (Y/N) were at the guild when Alice, Happy, Carla and Wendy burst through the door! "(Y/N)! We've got to go! Now!" Alice shouted with a scared look in her eyes. (Y/N) stood up quickly and looked at Alice, alarmed. Everyone at the guild were looking at them, worryingly. "What? Why?" (Y/N) asked. Alice flew towards (Y/N) and hovered in front of her. "It's them!" Alice said as her voice quivered. (Y/N) paled and started shaking. "(Y/N), are you okay? What is Alice talking about?!" Natsu asked frantically as he hugged (Y/N). "K-Kia and C-Cole.." (Y/N) stuttered out. "Who are they?" Erza asked. "They're known as the Demonic Twins." Makarov said as he walked towards (Y/N). "How do you know that Gramps?" Gray asked. "I have my resources, Gray. Where did you see them Alice?" Makarov asked Alice. "As I was out buying groceries, I-I saw them walking into town. They looked like they were looking for someone." Alice said as she flew onto (Y/N)'s head. "They're probably looking for m-me.." (Y/N) said as she stepped away from Natsu and looked at everyone. "Why do you say that (Y/N)-chan?" Wendy asked. "Because I know them and they know Alice and I." (Y/N) said. "How?" Everyone in the guild asked in unison.
"Because I used to date Cole. The boy twin is my ex-boyfriend." (Y/N) said as looked down.

(Your POV)
'Natsu is going to be really angry at me.. I told him that I've never had a boyfriend before.. But I never really considered Cole my boyfriend, he forced me to be his girlfriend against my will..' "Your ex-boyfriend?! You said you never dated anyone!" Natsu exclaimed at me with an angry voice. "Natsu, you and (Y/N) can speak of that later. Our priority right now is that we must protect (Y/N) and Alice. We won't let those twins lay a finger on them." Erza said sternly. Natsu huffed in annoyance. "Fine. I won't let those bastards lay a finger on my girl." He said.

"The plan is to get (Y/N) separated from Alice so they're not together if they get found. Alice will be with Happy, Pantherlilly, Carla, Wendy and Lucy. They will be heading towards Lucy's apartment where other guild members will be on the lookout." Erza said as we all gathered around a group of tables. "(Y/N) will be with Natsu, Romeo, Gray, Gajeel and Erza. They will be at a local restaurant, acting completely normal so they won't get suspected easily if spotted. (Y/N) will be disguised so she won't be recognized by the twins." Makarov said as we all nodded. "Levy, Freed, Bickslow, Evergreen and Juvia will be patrolling the town for cautionary measures. The rest of the guild will stay here." Makarov said. "Now, go my children. Be careful and stay safe!" He said as we all separated. 'Stay safe Alice.'

Before we got out of the guild doors, I opened up my backpack and pulled out a cloak. The cloak was black with a shade of (Favorite Color). It went down to my mid-thighs. I quickly put it on and put on the hood to hide my face. "Let's go." Gray said as we headed towards "The Crazy Cactus", the restaurant we were supposed to go to.
We were about 20 feet away from the restaurant when I spotted them. 'They're actually here..' "That's them.." I said as I gestured at the twins. "We better get inside quickly before they not ice you (Y/N)." Erza said as we all quickened our pace. We then went inside, took a seat and ordered something small. There were six of us so we had to get a table of six. I was on the far left sitting in front of Romeo. Gray was beside me and Gajeel was beside Gray. On the other side, Natsu was in between Romeo and Erza. "(Y/N)-chan, are you okay? You're shaking.." Romeo asked from in front of me. "I'm fine. Don't worry about me Romeo." I said warmly as I smiled. "You're obviously not fine idiot. Now spill it. While you're at it, tell us about those twins." Gajeel said. "Fine." I said.

"Kia and Cole are siblings that the same type of magic. They use dark magic." I said as I looked at everyone. "What kind of dark magic?" Romeo asked. "That's the problem. I don't know.." I said with guilt in my voice.

(Natsu's POV)
'She doesn't know? Great. Though, she could be lying just like before. She must be lying.' "Great. Just great (Y/N). You are the only one that has been in contact with them and now we don't even know what type of magic they use. We're screwed because of you." I said coldly. Gray,Erza, Romeo and even Gajeel looked at me with wide eyes. "Damn Natsu, you sure have some balls if you had the courage to say that to her." Gajeel said. "So it's my fault? Oh well i'm sorry. When I was held hostage by them, I was too busy trying to escape. I didn't have the time to find out what type of dark magic they used." (Y/N) said harshly. She looked the door and quickly looked down at the table. "They're here." I heard her say.

"Stay calm and act natural." Erza said as our food arrived. We all nodded and did what she said. The twins were walking by out table when Cole, the boy twin, almost tripped. "What the hell?" I heard Cole say. "I'm sorry! I didn't realize that my foot was sticking out!" I heard Romeo say frantically. 'Oh no.. Come on kid, stay calm.' "You better be sorry you little brat. You're gonna see what happens when someone messes with me." Cole said. I looked up from my plate and saw his fist engulfed in a dark cloud of magic. "Romeo!" Erza and Gray shouted. We were all frozen in out seat when Cole swung at Romeo. "Romeo!" I shouted.
Right before Cole's fist hit Romeo, I saw a fist, covered in rock, block his attack.

"Don't even think about trying to hit Romeo again, you ass."