Chapter 64

(Your PoV, 2 months later)
It's been 2 months since I left for training. It was kinda hard at first, but I've adjusted.

"Yes! I finally figured out the age decreaser and advancer spell..!" I said in triumph. (Decreaser isn't a real word, I made it up..!) "I should test it on something.. Oh! A plant!" I said as I walked over to a flower, that already blossomed. I took a deep breath and chanted the spell, "Change this (Flowers Name) back to the state before it flourished."

The flower slowly de-blossomed and changed back to before it blossomed. "Yes!" I shouted as I stood up. 'I should really test it on a human before I try it on them.' I took a deep breath and chanted the spell again, but on me. "Change me back a few years back to the age of 20." I felt my whole body tingle and I felt myself shrink a little. 'Aw come on!'

I ran to the nearest lake and looked at my reflection. 'It worked! I'm 20 years old!' After my little celebration, I put on my cloak and started to walk to the nearest town.

As I entered the town, I put on the hood of my cloak and adjusted my backpack. 'Someone is bound to recognize me.' As if on cue, people started to whisper and a few people came up to me. "Excuse me, but are you the Legendary Empress Heroine Wizard?" A man asked me. I nodded, "Yes I am." "You're from Fairy Tail, right?" A teenage girl asked. I nodded again.

"Are you here to defeat the monster that's been destroying houses on the other side of the town?" She asked. 'I bet they're talking about Team Natsu.. I'm here now, so I might as well take their job a money..!' I nodded again, "Can you take me where it is at?" The girl nodded rapidly, "Yes! Yes! Come this way!"

(A few minutes later)
"Okay, I'm done." I said as I dusted off my hands. No reply. "Okay, okay. Listen, I'm really sorry for destroying a couple of buildings. But at least I didn't hurt anyone besides the monster." I said with a straight face. "It's completely fine. At least we know that you're really from Fairy Tail." The mayor said. I nodded in agreement. The mayor handed me 'my' reward. As he was about to leave, I stopped him. "When the other Fairy Tail wizards come, tell them that I was the one who defeated the monster." I said as I smiled to myself. He nodded and smiled. We then heard a train whistle. 'They're here. Maybe I should hide and wait for them. But I can't see them. That was the only rule Master Makarov said.'

"I'm never going on one of those things again!" 'Natsu..' "Dad..! Shush! Rini is sleeping..!" 'Zach.. Rini..' "Yeah Flame-for-Brains, don't wake up my niece." 'Gray.' "You two better not start arguing." "We have a monster to defeat remember?" 'Erza.. And ugh Lucy.' I then heard their running footsteps. I quickly hid in the ruins of a building I destroyed.

"Where's the monster?!" Natsu yelled. "It has already been dealt with. As you might be able to tell, it was someone from your guild." The mayor said with a small smile. "Our guild?!" They all exclaimed. The mayor nodded. "What wad their name?" Erza asked sternly. 'Psh, they're gonna freak out when they find out.'

"Well, I'm not sure what her real name is, but she goes by The Empress Heroine Wizard." He said calmly, with a smile.

"The Empress Heroine Wizard?!"