Chapter 80

(3rd PoV)
"You with the pink bow." (Y/N) said as she pointed at a girl with a pink bow.

The girl stood up and grinned. "This is a question for Zach. Zach, are you single?" She asked.

I mentally face palmed but chuckled on the outside. 'Geez. He's already getting hit on by girls.'

I heard Zach chuckle too as he blushed slightly. I even heard the teacher sigh behind us.

"Yeah I am single.. " Zach said. "But he isn't looking for a girlfriend right now. He won't be dating for a few years." I said as I grinned.

Everyone in the class chuckled but the girl groaned and sat back down.

"Next question." I said.

I then pointed at a boy in a dark blue shirt. He stood up. "When and how did you become part of the Wizard Council and how did you meet Natsu?" He asked.

I chuckled sadly at the second question. "You might want to sit down for these questions." I said. The boy nodded and sat down.

"I became part of the Wizard Council whenever Zach was 8. Before we first disappeared. Since I was know all around Fiore as the Empress Heroine Wizard, I've saved hundreds of villages and towns. I've also saved villagers. The Wizard Council eventually sent someone to come recruit me, to persuade me to join them. At first I was reluctant because I thought it meant that I couldn't go on many jobs anymore, but they let me keep going on far away jobs. So I joined." I said as I smiled at everyone.

"Now for the other question." I started. I took a deep breath and started to speak.

---------------------------

"I first met Natsu when I was 6 years old. Natsu was either 7 or 8. He stumbled across my small camp looking for his dragon, Igneel. He found me alone crying and yelling. I was yelling for my dragon, Genso, to come back because he disappeared. I had no one to go to. Genso was my only family. He taught me Elemental Dragon Slayer magic." I said.

"He told me that stick with him so we can look for our dragons together. One day after I came back to our small camp after picking some berries, I couldn't find Natsu. I went into the tent we shared to find a note. He wrote a note saying that he left to go to a guild called Fairy Tail in Magnolia. He said that he didn't want to put me in danger, so he left me." I said as I sighed.

"Wow.." I heard a kid say.

"Natsu was wrong though. Him leaving put me into more danger. But nothing that I couldn't handle." I grinned proudly after saying that.

After that, Zach and I answered a few more questions until first period was over. "Okay, so I'll be leaving now. Please take care of Zach and Rit for me." I said as I ruffled Zach's hair.

Zach groaned as the kids nodded rapidly.

I then turned towards their teacher and bowed. "I'm sorry for taking up your whole class." I said. "No no, it's completely fine. You are welcome to come by whenever you like." She said as she stood up and smiled.

I stood back up and nodded.

I turned towards Zach and Rit. "Now Rit. Don't cause any trouble. Just because I'm not here, doesn't mean you can act up. Got it?" I said. Rit saluted me, "Hai m'am!"

"Bye everyone!" I said as I did a closed eye grin and teleported home.

-------------------------

I was teleported outside of the house. I opened the door and looked around.

'It's not on fire this time. Good.'

"Natsu! I'm back!"