Chapter 74

(3rd PoV)
"What?! You can't be serious (Y/N)!" Natsu exclaimed. (Y/N) sniffled and wiped her eyes, ignoring Natsu.

"Deactivate force field." (Y/N) chanted. The force field around Natsu and (Y/N) disappeared. "You put a force field around us..?!" Natsu asked.

(Y/N) ignored him again and turned around. "I can't believe that you would call your own wife a liar.. Fucking idiot." (Y/N) said. She started to walk off, but stopped again. (Y/N) wiped her eyes again and spoke,

"Again, you're the person to make me cry. I haven't cried for a long time and now that I have, it's your fault. Again." Before Natsu could say something, she ran off.

"(Y/N)! Hold on!" Natsu called. He started to go after her.

(Y/N) ran out of the hallway with Natsu close behind her. "(Y/N) stop!" He called out. Ignoring him, (Y/N) pushed past people and towards the door.

(Y/N) ran faster and ran out of the guild, leaving Natsu in the dust.

Natsu stopped at the guild doors and looked around. "Damn it, where did she go?!" He yelled. Natsu punched one of the doors, leaving a huge hole in it. Team Natsu came running up to him.

"Dad, what's wrong with mom?! Where did she go?!" Zach asked.

"What did you do to (Y/N)?" Erza asked sternly.

"I'll explain later, but right now we have to find (Y/N)." Natsu said.

They all nodded and first headed over to Natsu's and (Y/N) house.
-----------------

Natsu opened the door to their house and ran in. Everyone spilt up and went in different rooms.

"Guys, come up here!" Zach yelled from Natsu's and (Y/N)'s room.

Everyone went upstairs and into the room. It was completely messy.

"Whoa.." Gray said.

"She took two of her cloaks and her small backpack. One of the cloaks was the scent-hiding one." Zach said.

"But you can still smell her, right? You can smell the cloak?" Natsu asked. Zach shook his head, "I can't. Mom is the only one who can since she was the one who created the scent-hiding spell."

"Damn.." Natsu, Gray, and Erza said under their breath.

(Your PoV)
'I can't believe he would think I would lie to him.'

I was walking around town with my cloak on, with my hood on.

I was walking past our house when I saw Team Natsu come out.

I slowed my pace and started to walk past them. "Idiot." I whispered as I walked past them.

I saw Wendy, Zach, and Natsu perk up. "(Y/N)!/Mom!" They said as they turned around to face me.

I stopped walking a turned around to face them. Zach came up to me and hugged me. "We were so worried mom.." He said.

I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to worry you guys." I said to Zach and Team Natsu.

"Why did you run off?" Erza asked. "Ask my pink-haired husband." I said coldly as I looked at Natsu. 'I would be feeling bad right now, but he deserves my coldness.'

I took a step back and adjusted my cloak. "Now, I'm going for a walk. Don't follow me. Find out why I'm upset and you'll figure out why I'm like this." I said.

"Heres a hint: it's Natsu's and Lucy's fault. Mostly Natsu." I said as I turned around.

I started to walk away, hearing Erza speak.

"Natsu, take us inside your house. You have a lot of explaining to do."