Chapter 9

(3rd POV)
"Yes. I'm her brother Alex. Also known as her twin. I'm stronger than my dear little sister." Alex said as he smirked. "If your stronger than me, then why don't Christa and James take your magic instead of mine?" (Y/N) asked.

"You haven't heard? Mother and Father are dead. I killed them so I can have all your magic to myself to make me even more stronger!" Alex said as he laughed cruelly. "Who said you're gonna get her magic?" Natsu said as him and the rest of Team Natsu stood next to me.

"Oh? Who are these people (Y/N)? Are they your little friends?" Alex asked as he smirked again, along with his group. "Little friends? We're the strongest team in Fairy Tail!" Gray said proudly. "Ah, so you're in Fairy Tail huh? I should've known that you would've gone off to find your friend at that weakling place they call a guild." He said. "I won't allow you to speak of Fairy Tail that way!" (Y/N) shouted as she held up her hand, which was engulfed in water, and punched him in the face.

Alex flew back towards his group causing all of them to fall down from the impact. "Guys, get ready. It took me a while to defeat these guys all by-myself and escape last time." (Y/N) said as she got into a fighting stance. "I'm all fired up now!" Nastu said as he got himself engulfed in flames.

"Time to teach these guys what happens when they mess with someone from Fairy Tail." Gray said as he cracked his knuckles smirked. "Let's show them who's boss!" Wendy and Lucy said. Lucy got ready and took out her Taurus key. "Oh. Don't get so cocky you puny Fairies. That one punch only left a small scratch and remember. I have a bigger group that you guys have go deal with." Alex said as he stood up with only blood coming out of nose slowly.

His group behind him also stood up without a scratch. "I'll deal with Alex myself to settle this once and for all. You guys deal with them. Be careful." (Y/N) said as she turned her hat the opposite way. "Got it. Happy, Carla and Alice, stay in the trees and wait until one of us needs your help." Erza said as the exceeds nodded and flew the nearest tree.

"Go and defeat those Fairies and don't lose. If you do, then I'll deal with you myself! Now go!" Alex commanded as his minions charged. Team Natsu then began to fight them with all of their might as Alex and (Y/N) stood there watching each other.

(Your POV)
"It'll be such a shame to see your friends, be destroyed by my minions." Alex said as he smirked and dusted himself off. "Like you said earlier, don't get so cocky. My friends are the strongest wizards I know, they'll defeat your so called minions. Alice catch and go." I said as I took off my backpack and threw it towards her as she came flying towards me then went back to the tree.

"Is that so? Then when I'm done with you, I'll just take their magic too..!" Alex said. "Like hell you will! You won't defeat me as quick as last time. I've gotten stronger! Even more stronger than before, you bastard!" I shouted as a dark aura surrounded me.

"Make the first move, brother, I dare you." I said with a dark tone. "Gladly, little sister." Alex said. He then put his hand on the ground. "James Fire Sword" Alex said as he pulled out a sword from the ground.

(3rd POV)
Alex charged and swung at (Y/N), but she dodged him. "Is that the best you got?" (Y/N) asked as she smirked. He swung again, but only scratched her shoulder. "Earth Dragon Vine Lock!" (Y/N) yelled. Vines then came out of the ground and reached for Alex at an alarming pace. But he dodged it and laughed.

"That's the best you can do?" He mimicked her as he laughed again.  "Shut up! Sky Dragon Roar!" (Y/N) exclaimed as her roar hit Alex.

(Natsu's POV)
"Fire Dragon Roar!" I shouted as my roar hit 3 guys which knocked them out. "Sky Dragon Roar!" I heard (Y/N) say. '(Y/N).. Be careful..' I thought. "Fire Dragon Iron Fist!" I said as I turned around and knocked a guy that was trying to sneak up on me.

(Gray's POV)
"Ice-Make Hammer!" I said as I hit 2 guys which made them go flying. 'Can't believe these assholes want (Y/N).. We won't let her go that easily'

(Erza's POV)
"Heaven's Wheel!" I said as the swords attack 6 men, leaving them unconscious. "Sky Dragon Roar!" I heard (Y/N) and Wendy say. 'That's right.. (Y/N) can do the same magic as Wendy.'

(Wendy's POV)
"Sky Dragon Roar!" I said at the same time as (Y/N), which only knocked out 1 guy. I sighed in relief and look over at (Y/N). 'You got this (Y/N)!'

(Lucy's POV)
"Taurus come back! Open the gate of the Lion, Leo!" I said. "Miss me babe?" Loki asked seductively. "No time for that, go beat those guys to a pulp!" I commanded as Loki did what I said. 'I may not like you (Y/N), but you better come back safe and sound after beating your brother!'

(40 minutes later, Your POV)
'I'm almost done! One final blow should finish him!'

"Water Dragon Roar!" I said as it hit Alex directly in the chest. He flew back and hit the ground harshly. I fell on the ground, on my knees, and started breathing heavily. "And you thought I wouldn't defeat you Alex." He couldn't hear me since was knocked out cold. Team Natsu came rushing towards me, all battered and bruised.

Natsu came running up to me, bent down and examined me. "(Y/N), are you okay?!" He asked worryingly. "I'm fine Natsu" I replied as I stood up, but I fell back down, clutching my ribs. "Ah!" I groaned. "You're hurt (Y/N)! Let me heal you!" Wendy said frantically.

"No Wendy. I don't want you to waste your magic on me." I said as I clutched my ribs in pain. "Gray, go get the reward. We'll meet you at the hotel." Erza said. "Got it!" Gray said as he ran off. Natsu picked me up carefully, bridal style. All of us then walked back to the hotel to grab out stuff.

After Gray came back and we packed up out stuff, we headed to the train station. When the train arrived, we quickly got onboard and sat down. Natsu then laid me down and placed my head on his lap. "Natsu, I can sit-up by-myself.." I said as I started to sit-up, but was pushed back down by Natsu. "No (Y/N), you have to rest." Erza said sternly as everyone else looked at me worryingly, even Lucy.

"But-" "No buts (Y/N). You heard Erza. You fought well, so rest." Gray said. "Then you guys should rest too.." I said as I pouted.

(Natsu's POV)
"Fine." Erza, Gray, Lucy, Wendy and the exceeds said. 'She looks cute when she's pouting.' I thought as I chuckled. Everyone else fell asleep quickly besides (Y/N), but she was sleepy. "Natsu.." She said. "What?" I asked as I looked down at her. "Do you always look handsome after you've done fighting?" (Y/N) asked as she smiled sleepily.

'I forgot that she gets flirty when she gets sleepy..' I thought as I blushed and looked up to see if anyone was awake, but luckily no one was. "U-Um.." I stuttered. "Goodnight handsome.." She said as she fell asleep.

'Does she really mean that?'