Chapter 67

(A/N)
I'm sorry for all of the time skips!
But it's kinda necessary..!
Sorry >-<
-------------------------------------

(3rd PoV, 1 month later)

(Somewhere in a forest near Magnolia)

"With this spell, I command thee to change Zachary (L/N) back to 13 years of age."

(At the guild)
"Guys, whats happening to me..?!" Zach exclaimed. Everyone looked at Zach and gasped. Zach's whole body was glowing and no one could see his face. He grew shorter and became less muscular. When the glowing stopped, everyone could see Zach. "What the hell?! Why am I 13 again?!" Zach exclaimed as he looked at himself through a nearby mirror.

(The forest)
"With this spell, I command thee to change Natsu Dragneel, Gray Fullbuster, Erza Scarlet, Romeo Conbolt, Wendy Marvel, and ugh Lucy Heartfillia back to 21, 21, 22, 13, 14, and 20 years of age."

(At the Guild)
Natsu, Gray, Erza, Lucy, Romeo, and Wendy then started to glow also. "What's happening to us?!" Natsu yelled. "We're changing..!" Erza said. "Gahh!" They all exclaimed.

When the glowing stopped, everyone gasped at the results. Natsu, Gray, Erza, Lucy, Romeo, and Wendy were all younger. "Kyahh! We're all younger!" Wendy exclaimed. "Who did this to us?!" Lucy yelled. "Who know.." Romeo said. "Wait! Maybe it's the ghost of my mom..!" Zach said as he picked up Rini from her high chair.

"Yeah! When we saw her, she told us she learned a spell that could make anything younger or older!" Natsu said. "But why did she do this to us?" Gray asked. They all shrugged. Zach looked down at his bracelet and sighed. He used his telepathy and took a deep breath.

'Mom. If you're still out there, come home please. We all miss you.'

(The Forest)
"Now that thats done, time to learn that revival spell..!"

(2 months later)
"Dad! Where did you put Rini's bottle?" Zach yelled as he set Rini in her high chair. "I have it! Here, catch!" Natsu yelled from the stairs. He then threw Rini's bottle to Zach, who was facing the other way. Without turning around, Zach caught the bottle and went towards the sink. He washed the bottle, put Rini's baby formula in it and went towards her. Rini reached for her bottle, with a grin on her face.

"Who's ready for their bottle?" Zach asked as he smiled. Rini gurgled impatiently. Zach chuckled, "Okay, okay. Here you go." He handed Rini the small bottle and watched her eat. Natsu came in and grinned. "I can't believe she can already hold her bottle." He said proudly. Zach nodded in agreement then he looked at the ground, "I just wish mom was here to see.."

Natsu put his hand on Zach's shoulder and nodded. "I wish she was still here too. But at least she's with Alice. I know you never met Alice, but I bet you would've loved her. They're both watching us now." Natsu said with a look of sadness. Zach nodded, then he noticed something.

His bracelet was glowing.

"Uh, dad.. My bracelet is glowing." Zach said. Natsu took Zach's arm and raised it. Zach's bracelet actually was glowing. "Whoa.." Natsu said. "Ehgg." Rini grumbled as she put her bottle down and reached for the bracelet. Once Rini's small hand was about an inch away from the bracelet, it stopped glowing. Rini, upset that the bracelet stopped glowing, started wailing loudly. Natsu picked her up and started to calm her down. "That was weird." Zach said as he inspected his bracelet. Natsu nodded in agreement. "Who gave you that bracelet?" He asked.

"Mom."

(Natsu's PoV)
"Oh."

'(Y/N) gave it to him? Must've been before she left for training.. I should probably ask Levy to check it out. Just in case.'

"Well, go get Rini's diaper bag, we're going to the guild." I said as I burped Rini. Zach nodded and started to go up the stairs, but then stopped at the top. He turned around and looked at me.

"Dad. For today only, I'm deactivating the force field around you. I'm trusting you. I trust you to not let Lucy hug or touch you at all. No matter what. If you let her touch you, accident or not, I won't be calling you dad for a long time." Zach said with a stone hard face. Without letting me reply he went to go get Rini's diaper bag.

'He won't call me dad for a while if I let Lucy touch me? Damn.. Zach's not joking about keeping his promise to (Y/N).'

I quickly changed Rini into a sky blue dress and picked her up. When Zach came back down with the diaper bag, we left for the guild.

(3rd PoV)
Zach punched open the guild doors as he exclaimed, "We're here!" Everyone waved. "Hey, where's Levy?" Natsu asked. "She went on a job with Team Shadowgear and Gajeel." Someone said. "Damn it." Natsu cursed under his breath.

Zach took Rini from Natsu and bounced her, making her laugh. For some odd reason, they decided to stand near the doors. "Natsu!" Lucy exclaimed. Zach quickly looked at Natsu with a menacing look. Natsu's eyes widened as he looked away from Zach.

"Hey Lucy." Natsu greeted as Lucy stood in front of him. "Does Zach still have the force field around you?" She whispered. Natsu was about to answer when he was interrupted. "Just because you're whispering, doesn't mean that I can't hear you. And, I'm a Dragon Slayer, remember?" Zach said, with a pissed off look. Lucy shivered, because Zach's pissed off look, looked almost exactly like (Y/N)'s.

"Anyways, does he?" Lucy asked. Natsu shook his head, "No. At least, not for today." Lucy grinned, "Great! Now I can hug you!" As Lucy was about to hug Natsu, he moved out of her way, making Lucy stumble. "Hey! Why did you move?!" Lucy whined. "Because of what Zach promised to (Y/N)." Natsu said as he stood near Zach and Rini.

"Who cares what the brat promised! (Y/N) is dead!" Lucy is exclaimed. (Yes, Lucy is so out of character. I'm sorry..!)

Just as Lucy finished saying that, the guild doors flew open, hitting the walls forcefully.

"Alice, Rit, get the blond bitch."