Chapter 20

(Your POV, Next Morning)

I woke up to hear the birds chirping, the sun shining and Gray shaking me. "(Y/N), wake up..!" He said as he kept shaking me. "Ugh.. Five more minutes.." I groaned as I pulled the covers over my head. "Come on (Y/N), wake up..! Breakfast is ready." Gray said as he pulled back my covers. I sighed in defeat. "Ughhh, fine." I said as I sat up. I then heard Gray laughing. I looked at him with a confused look. "Why are you laughing?" I asked. "L-Look in the mirror!" He said as he continued to laugh. I stood up, walked to the mirror in my room. My eyes widened as soon I saw my hair. 'I have major bed-head! No wonder he's laughing!' I faced towards Gray and tried to tame my hair. "Get out before I make you get out!" I yelled. He immediately stopped laughing, ran out and closed the door. "That's what I thought." I said as I smirked. I grabbed on outfit from the drawer, my toothbrush and my hairbrush. I then headed towards the bathroom in my room. I quickly took a shower and changed. The outfit I put on was made up of a blue t-shirt that said "Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow", a black skirt, black tights and (Favorite Color) converses. I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair, leaving it down. I walked out and grabbed two hairbands, just in case I wanted to put my hair up. I walked out of my room and went downstairs for breakfast.

"You didn't take that long to change. Usually Lucy and Erza take forever to change. Also, I've never seen you in a skirt before." Gray said as soon as he saw me. "Well when you've lived out in the forest for a few years, you learn to dress fast and I don't usually wear skirts. I just felt like wearing one today." I said as I shrugged and walked into the kitchen to get breakfast. I sat down and started eating the breakfast that Gray made. Once we both finished,  we headed to the guild. We got to the guild and sat down at our usual table. We were the first ones there at our table so we just started talking. 

"How did you guys react when you found out that Natsu and Lucy were dating?" I asked as I looked at Gray. "We were pretty surprised. Happy was mad that Natsu immediately started dating Lucy right after you guys broke up and you left. Happy really likes you and he really doesn't like Lucy." Gray said as he scratched his head. "Oh.. Well I already know that Happy doesn't like Lucy, she treats him badly. I don't know how Natsu could stand Lucy." I said as I sighed. "Is someone jealous?" Gray teased as he smirked. "I'm not jealous! I just feel bad for Natsu..! Sure, Natsu dumped me but that doesn't mean I don't care about him. Even though I still kinda hate him." I said as I rolled my eyes. "Who do you hate?" I heard Natsu say as him, Lucy and Happy came towards the table. I then noticed Natsu's arm was around Lucy's waist. "It's none of your business Natsu." I said as I rolled my eyes again. I then gave Gray a look that said "Tell anyone about this conversation, you won't live to see another day.'. Gray nodded really quickly. 

As soon as Lucy and Natsu sat down and Happy sat on my head, Erza came. "Where's Wendy?" Lucy asked from beside Natsu. "She's not feeling well, so she stayed in bed. Carla is watching over her." Erza said as she sat down beside Gray and I. "Oh." Lucy replied. "(Y/N), how do you feel about going on a job with us today? I want to see how much you've improved and I'm sure everyone else does too." Erza asked as everyone else nodded. I smirked and nodded, "Sure." I said as we all stood up. "Happy, can you please go look for a job request?" I asked. "Sure!" Happy said as he flew off towards the job request board. "How come he listens to you, but not me?!" Lucy whined. "Probably because I'm nicer to him. If you were nicer to him, he would probably be nicer to you." I said calmly as Happy came back. "Hmpf!" Lucy said as she crossed her arms. "Aw, come on Lu. Don't be like that." Natsu said as he started to lean close to Lucy's lips. "No PDA please. If you do, then I'll hit the both of you, no matter what." I growled as I looked down at the paper and read it. Once I said that Natsu quickly leaned back. Gray and Happy started laughing. "Great job (Y/N). When we told them that, they wouldn't listen. Not even to Erza!" Gray said as he stopped laughing. I chuckled quietly and continued to read the paper, but out of the corner of my eye, I felt Lucy glaring at me but I ignore her. 'We just have to catch some bandits that keep stealing from stores. Simple enough. The reward is 900,000 jewels. I would have enough to get a house then.' "We just have to catch some bandits that keep stealing from store." I said as I handed Erza the paper. She nodded and looked at us. "Go home and pack. Then meet at the train station in 30 minutes." Erza said as we all went home to pack.

Gray and I finished packing, so we went to the train station. When we got there, everyone except Lucy was there. A few minutes later, Lucy finally came. "Sorry! I couldn't find the right clothes!" She said as we walked towards the train. We all ignored her and began to get on. "I'm not getting on that death trap! Never!" Natsu yelled. "Natsu. Train. Now." I said sternly as Natsu nodded quickly and sat down. I cast a motion sickness spell on him and sat down next to Erza and Gray. "Thanks (Y/N)..!" Natsu said. "Don't mention it, now let's go." I said as the train started moving. 

'Great.. 4 hours of complete boredness..'