Chapter 48

(3rd PoV)

It's been a month since Zach returned. (Y/N) and Zach have been going on various S-Class missions. Sometimes they would go by themselves and sometimes they would go with Team Natsu. Right now, Zach, (Y/N) and Team Natsu just arrived at the guild from an S-Class job.

"Do you guys want to go get something to eat? I'm starving." Lucy said. Gray, Wendy, Carla, Erza, Zach and (Y/N) nodded. "Um, no can do! Happy and I gotta go buy stuff..! Bye!" Natsu said nervously as he ran and dragged Happy out of guild in a hurry. They all sweat-dropped. "That was weird. Natsu and Happy always agree when we offer to go out to eat." Wendy said. "I wonder whats gotten into him." Gray said. "Let's just get something to eat, I'm starving." Zach said. They all left the guild and went to grab something to eat.

(Your PoV)

After we ate, Zach and I headed home. "That was weird. Wasn't it?" Zach asked. I nodded, "Yeah. But I'm sure he's fine." I said as we entered our house. I closed the door and locked it. "I'm heading to bed, goodnight mom. Love you." Zach said as he headed upstairs. "Goodnight, love you too." I said as I headed upstairs to my room too. I went to my room and closed the door. I grabbed my night clothes and went to my bathroom. I quickly took a shower, changed and brushed my teeth. I left the bathroom and went to the window. I unlocked it just in case Natsu stopped by. I climbed into bed and fell asleep.

(The Next Morning)
I woke up slowly and sat up in my bed. I yawned and stretched. 'Weird.. Natsu didn't come last night.' I shrugged it off and went to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

After I got ready, I headed downstairs to make breakfast. I'm always the first one to wake up so I always made breakfast. I quickly made breakfast which consisted of waffles, eggs and bacon. I grabbed two plates and put food on them. I set them on the counter and stood at the bottom of the stairs. "Zach, wake up! Breakfast is ready!" I yelled. I waited a few seconds and heard a very loud groan. 'Good. He's up.' I walked back to the kitchen, hopped onto one of the stools and started to eat. "Morning, sleepyhead." I greeted as I sensed Zach come into the kitchen. He yawned and sat next to me and started to eat.

After we finished eating, we teleported to the guild. Once we teleported there, we were greeted by everyone. "Hey (Y/N)! Hey Zach!" Everyone said. We waved and headed to the Team Natsu table. Everyone except Natsu was there. Even Happy was there. "Happy, where's Natsu?" I asked. He looked at me with nervous eyes and he started to sweat. "H-He said that he had to go do something!" He exclaimed. 'Weird..' The doors then opened and revealed Natsu. 'Natsu looks nervous..' Natsu came over and stood next to Zach and I. "Hey Natsu." I said as I smiled slightly. Natsu grinned at me and kissed my cheek. I blushed slightly and looked away. 'He never kisses me in the guild.. What's going on with him?' Natsu looked at Zach, "Can I talk to you, Zach? In private?". Zach glanced at me and nodded at Natsu. Zach stood up and they left the guild.

After a few minutes, Zach and Natsu came back. They sat down and I noticed that Natsu looked really happy. Zach looked excited for some reason. I shrugged it off and decided to ask Zach something. "Zach, you're the DF Wizard, right?" I asked. "Yeah, how did you know? And why?" He asked. "First, your uncle Alex told me. And second, what does DF mean?" I asked. Zach sighed, "It means Dark and Fire..". I groaned as I looked at the table. "..oh" I said. I then tensed up and I noticed that Natsu did too. I looked around and noticed that Gajeel did too. I glanced over at Wendy. She tensed up too. We all stood up and gathered in a group. Everyone in the guild was watching us, but they were still talking. Just a little quieter. "You all smell that too, right?" Gajeel asked. We all nodded.

"There's another Dragon Slayer here."