Chapter 22

(A/N)

Shout out to @appa_is_love

You're bae for reading my story and following me on ig :D

And sowwy for the feels in the last chapter ;-;

Now onto the story!

(Your POV)

I woke up screaming my head off and crying. A few seconds later, Erza, Lucy, Natsu and Gray burst into my room. But surprisingly, I didn't wake up Happy. 'I thought I locked it..? Guess not.' "(Y/N)! Are you alright?!" Erza asked as she shut the door and everyone came towards my bed."I-I just had a bad dream.. Don't worry about me and just go back to sleep." I said as tears kept streaming down my face. "You're obviously not alright (Y/N). You woke up screaming and crying." Gray said. "I said I just had a bad dream..! Just please leave me alone and go back to bed." I said as sternly as I could with a shaking voice. Everyone besides Natsu sighed, nodded and went back to bed. I saw Lucy and Natsu look at each other. Natsu gave her a look, she sighed again and went back to their room. "Natsu, you can go now. I told you, i'm fine." I said as I looked at him and hiccuped. 'Keep it together (Y/N). Calm down.' "Don't give me that crap (Y/N). I know you better than everyone here and I know that you're not alright. I'm not leaving until you tell me what your dream was about." Natsu said as he gave me a serious look.

I sighed, knowing that he really wasn't going to leave until I told him. "Fine. Come sit down then." I said as I gestured to the bed. Natsu nodded then came to the bed and sat down, facing me. "My dream was about the day Alice died." I said as I looked out the window near the bed. "..Oh." Natsu said sadly. "She died because I didn't turn around fast enough. If I turned around fast enough, she would still be here with me and I wouldn't have to hide my emotions!" I said angrily. "That's why you don't show any happiness anymore (Y/N)? But it's been 2 years since she died.. You've been without happiness for 2 years.." He said as he looked at me. "Yeah. You did math Natsu, great job." I said sarcastically. I heard him chuckle. "At least your still as sarcastic as ever." Natsu said. I looked towards him and smiled slightly, "I could never not be sarcastic. It's who I am." "..Listen (Y/N), I'm sorry for calling you a dumbass earlier.. I was just angry that you threatened Lucy." Natsu said as he looked at me. "Well I'm not sorry for calling you a dumbass. You deserved it. I'm also not sorry for threatening Lucy. She woke me up and you know I hate being woken up. You could've prevented it." I said with a cold tone. "Are you fucking serious right now (Y/N)? What was I supposed to do? Tell Lucy to not wake you up? If I did that, she would be mad at me!" He said angrily. "Here's a tip. Stop being afraid of your girlfriend and stop always taking orders from her." I said, agitated. "Wh-What?! I'm not afraid of her!" Natsu argued. "Yeah right! Stop being afraid of her! She can't do anything to you! If I was your girlfriend-..." I then stopped in mid-sentence. "(Y/N).." Natsu started to say. "Don't say anything! Just d-don't!" I said as I got out of bed, put on my flip-flops and ran out of the room.

I ran to the elevators, ignoring the calls of Natsu. I went into the elevator and quickly pressed the "door close" button, multiple times. They closed right when Natsu got the elevator. I sighed in relief and waited until I reached the lobby. I heard the ding and the doors opened. I looked out to see if Natsu was already down and luckily, he wasn't. I stepped out and sighed in relief again. I then heard another ding, meaning that someone was about to step out of the other elevator. I walked to the hotel doors and watched the elevator doors open. The doors opened to reveal Natsu. 'Shit.' "(Y/N), wait!" He said once he saw me. I turned around and started running out of the hotel. (Y/N), hold on! Stop running!" I heard him yell as I heard his running footsteps coming closer. 'He's catching up, he's gotten faster!' I ran to a small park and hid from him, under a slide. 'I think I lost him.' I sighed in relief and began to calm down. "I found you." I heard him say from behind me. I jumped slightly, turned around and tried to back away but couldn't. "(Y/N).." Natsu began to say. "Natsu.. I'm sorry, I don't know what came over- mpf!" I was then interrupted by a pair of warm lips. 'He's kissing me.. Damn, I missed his kisses..' I was frozen for a few seconds then started to kiss him back softly. But apparently, softly wasn't what Natsu wanted. He growled and began to kiss me hungrily. I gasped which gave him the opportunity to slip in his tongue. Our tongues began to wrestle for dominance until we both pulled back for air. A trail of saliva connected our tongues as we gasped for air. 'We can't do this.. He's dating Lucy..'

After I gained back my breath, I looked at Natsu who was looking at me. "Natsu, we can't do this.." I said. "What? Why?" Natsu asked sadly. "Because you're still dating Lucy.." I said as I began to walk away. I was then stopped by Natsu grabbing my wrist. "But I can break up with her.." Natsu said as he turned me around to face him. "You don't love Lucy?" I asked as I tilted my head in confusion. "Well actually, the only reason I started dating her was because I needed to keep my mind off of you.." He said as he smiled nervously and scratched the back of his head. "What..? Really?" I asked as I blushed slightly. Natsu nodded slowly and grinned. I smiled slightly and hugged him. "I missed you Natsu.." I said as broke the hug. "I missed you too (Nickname)." Natsu said as we started to walk back to the hotel.

______________________________

(A/N)

No, this isn't the last chapter, I'm only just starting *^*

Sorry for the feels the past few chapters, please forgive me! ;-;