Chapter 7

(3rd POV, 4 hours later)

"Finally! We're here!" Natsu exclaimed as he jumped off of the train as it stopped. "Let's check in at the hotel then we can explore the town. We'll go over to the man's house tomorrow to start the job." Erza said as we started walking to the hotel.

"Hey (Y/N).." Alice whispered to (Y/N). "Yeah Alice?" (Y/N) asked as they got near the hotel. "Isn't this the town where we got kidnapped?" Alice asked as she looked around. (Y/N) looked around and nodded slowly. "Yeah, but I think we'll be okay.. We got Team Natsu wih us so we'll be alright.. I hope.." (Y/N) said as she looked down at the ground to cover her face.

"You hope what?" Lucy asked as she looked at (Y/N) curiously. "Nothing, don't worry about it." (Y/N) replied as she looked up and smiled. "Okay.." Lucy said uncertainly and walked back next to Natsu. As they got into the hotel, (Y/N) then felt like they were being watched, she shrugged it off but was being cautious.

Once they got checked into the 3 rooms they booked, Erza then split up the group into 3 groups of 2. "Gray and I will be in one room, Lucy, Wendy and Carla in another, and Natsu, Happy, (Y/N) and Alice in the other room. Any objections?" Erza asked with a menacing look as in saying 'I dare you to object'.

"I d-" Lucy began to say but then had her mouth covered by Wendy. "Nope! No objections!" Wendy said nervously. "Good. Now go to your rooms, unpack then go explore the town. Be back before 8:00 p.m." Erza said as her and Gray walked to their room.

Lucy, Wendy and Clara did the same except Lucy was grumbling under her breath. Once Natsu, Happy, Alice and (Y/N) went to their room and unpacked, then went out and into the town.

(Your POV)

As we walked into town to explore, we kept getting weird looks from people until a little girl came up to us. "Are you two dating?" The little girl asked. Both Natsu and I glanced at each other while Happy and Alice were trying their best not to laugh.

"What?! N-No, we're not dating..! Why would you think that?" I asked as I bent down to her size. "Because you two have matching outfits! It's too bad that you aren't because you two would be cute together! Well, bye..!" She said as she ran off.

"Well that was awkward.." Natsu said as we continued to walk.

After a couple minutes of walking around, I found a clothing store. 'Finally! I need to get new clothes!' I thought as I dragged Natsu to the clothing store. After trying on a lot of clothes, I finally went to the cashier to pay. I ended up buying so many clothes, that Natsu had to help me carry some of the bags.

We then went to a different store to buy me a bigger backpack for my belongings and my new clothes. After a while, we went to a restaurant to eat. After that we headed back to the hotel before it was 8:00. Once we were near the hotel, I felt as if we were being watched again.

"Natsu, do you feel that?" I whispered to him. "Feel what?" He whispered. "Like we're being watched.." I told him. "Yeah. Do you know who it is?" Natsu asked as we entered the hotel. "I have a guess, I'll tell you when we get to our room." I said as we went to the elevator.

Once we were in our room Natsu sat down in the chair across from the bed with Happy and the chair next to him as Alice and I sat down on the bed. "So, who do you think it is (Y/N)?" Natsu asked as he looked at me. I sighed and looked at him. "I think it's the people that kidnapped Alice and I.. Because this is the town we were kidnapped in.." I said as I tightened my fist.

"Are you serious?! Why didn't you tell me this earlier (Y/N)?!" Natsu demanded as he tightened his own fist. "I didn't realize that it was this town until Alice told me when we got here!" I said loudly. "Do you think they know that you two are here?" Natsu asked as he calmed down. "Maybe, but don't worry, we'll be careful. Plus, you guys are here, so I doubt that they'll come after us." I said reassuringly.

Natsu nodded and yawned. "Yeah, I guess you're right.. Well, I'm gonna hit the hay." Natsu said as he turned around and took off his shirt. "Me too" I said as I quickly undressed and put on my sleeping clothes that Natsu let me have.

When I turned around, I saw Natsu shirtless and in shorts. I blushed lightly as I quickly got into bed, facing away from Natsu. I then heard small snores coming from the two chairs where Alice and Happy were, indicating that they were both asleep.

The bed then sunk when Natsu got on with him facing my back. He then wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him, causing me to squeak in surprise. "Aw, did I surprise you? Because that was cute." Natsu said as he placed his head near mine. "Is this gonna be a nightly routine?" I asked as I ignored his question while blushing even more. "Yup!" He said while chuckling. I then sighed and got comfortable.

"Goodnight Pinkie.." I said as I closed my eyes.

"Goodnight (Nickname)." Natsu said as he slowly fell asleep.

(A/N)
Sorry that I updated kinda late!

I'm sorry if this seemed kinda shorter than the other chapters, because I kinda rushed it so there might be mistakes.
>-<

Again, I'm sorry for updating kinda late!

I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far..!

Well, bye!