Chapter 59

(1 month later, 3rd PoV)
"(Y/N)/Mom! We're back!" Natsu and Zach yelled as they entered the house. (Y/N) emerged from the kitchen and grinned. "Welcome back, how was the job?" She asked as she kissed Zach's head and kissed Natsu on the lips. "I killed 4 monsters!" Zach bragged. (Y/N) rolled her eyes and chuckled. "That's my boy..!" She said as she ruffled Zach's hair. "I killed 7 monsters!" Natsu said as he grinned. "That's all? Wow Natsu, have you lost your touch?" (Y/N) asked teasingly. "What?! No!" Natsu exclaimed. "I'm kid- Oo..!" (Y/N) said as placed her hands on her huge stomach. Zach and Natsu's eyes widened. "Are you alright, (Y/N)?!" Natsu asked. (Y/N) nodded, "Yeah, I'm fine. It's just that she's been kicking harder than usual."

(Your PoV)
"Are you sure that you're fine mom?" Zach asked me as we sat down in the living room. "Yes Zach, I'm fine. Stop worrying." I said. "But mom! You're already 9 months pregnant! My little sister could come any minute!" Zach said worryingly. I sighed and rolled my eyes, "You're acting like your dad. I promise you, I'm fine. And Natsu, stop setting the furniture on fire!" Natsu looked up from the arm rest, which was on fire, and looked at me, smiling sheepishly. "Sorry..! But I set things on fire when I'm nervous!" Natsu said. 'Really? I haven't noticed.' I sighed and stood up slowly. "Come on, lets go to the guild. I hate being cooped up in this house all day." I said as I headed towards the door, slightly waddling. I noticed out of the corner of my eye, Natsu and Zach glancing at each other nervously as they stood up and quickly went on both sides of me.

"Zach, sweetie, can you please kick open the doors? I can't right now." I asked as we stood in front of the guild. Zach nodded slowly and kicked open the doors. I grinned, "Thanks Zach..!" The 3 of us stepped in, while being welcomed by Team Natsu standing in front of us. The rest of the guild greeted us. Team Natsu scrambled up to me and pestered me with every step I took. "Do you need anything, (Y/N)?" Wendy asked. "(Y/N), you shouldn't be walking this much!" Erza said. "Do you want anything to eat?" Gray asked. "Do you me to buy you some pillows?" Lucy asked. A tick mark appeared on my forehead as we all sat down at the Team Natsu table. 'These guys have been pestering me all month!' "I'm fine guys. Stop asking if I need anything. I'm pregnant, not sick." I said with a deadly tone. They all gulped and nodded.

"Have you and Natsu decided what to name her?" Lucy asked. Natsu and I shook our heads. "Not yet." I said. "I keep suggesting that we name her Natsua, but (Y/N) keeps saying no." Natsu said as he sulked. I rolled my eyes as Team Natsu chuckled. "I would've expected that from Coal-Head." Gray said. "What did you say Ice Princess?!" Natsu said as he stood up. Gray stood up as well, "What did you call me?!" We all rolled our eyes. 'Here we go again.' They then went away from the table and started fighting.

(40 minutes later)
This fight had been going on for 40. Minutes. Straight. I huffed and stood up slowly. "What are you doing (Y/N)..?!" Erza asked nervously. "I'm going to fucking stop this. It's getting on my nerves." I said. They all glanced at each other. "You can't! What if you get hurt?!" Lucy said. "Please, just sit down!" Carla and Wendy said. "Mom, come on!" Zach said from next to me. I shook my head, "Just because I'm pregnant, doesn't mean I can't stop these two idiots." Ignoring their pleads, I trudged towards the two idiots. I put a force field around me, just in case. "STOP FIGHTING YOU ASSHOLES!" I yelled while standing in between of Gray and Natsu. They immediately put down whatever they had and nodded rapidly. "Aye Sir!" They said in unison as they hugged each other.

I smirked as Team Natsu came up to us. "That was faster than usual." Lucy said. I nodded. "You didn't even have to use violence. Nice job (Y/N)." Erza said as she nodded at me. I chuckled, "Thanks Erza." I then froze and felt something wet run down my legs. I grabbed my stomach and looked down. 'Oh no.' "Oh no.." I said. Everyone in the whole guild seemed to hear me and they all looked at me. "What's wrong (Y/N)?!" Natsu asked. I looked up at him. "My water broke." I said. They boys didn't know what that meant, but the girls did. They all gasped. "What does that mean?!" Natsu asked nervously.

"You idiot! It means that the baby is coming!"