Chapter 68

(3rd PoV)
"Hai m'am!" The two exceeds shouted. The exceeds both had small cloaks on them, with their hoods on.

Everyone in the whole guild was frozen with shock.

The two exceeds flew towards Lucy and picked her up. Everyone then broke out of their daze. Lucy started to squirm around in the air. "Hey! Put me down!" She exclaimed. The hooded person then came towards Lucy and smacked her in the face, leaving a bright red hand print on her cheek.

As the hooded person slapped Lucy, their hood came off and everyone saw who it was.

"(Y/N)..?!" They all exclaimed.

(Y/N) ignored them and looked at Lucy straight in the eyes.

"If you ever call one of my kids a brat again, I'll make sure that your whole body will be covered with bruises. I don't give a fuck if you're part of this guild or not. Nobody calls my kid a brat." (Y/N) said with a dark and deadly voice. Without letting Lucy respond, (Y/N) looked at her two exceeds.

"Take her to the infirmary and get that slap mark dealt with. Alice, it's in the same place as last time." She said. The two exceeds nodded and did what they were told.

(Your PoV)
I faced everyone and sighed. "You guys have learned nothing about me in the years I've been here. It's not that easy to kill me. That body wasn't even mine." I said with a bored look.

Everyone was silent for a moment, then they started to cry.

"M-Mom..!" I heard a familiar voice say. I turned around and saw Zach running towards me. 'Hah, so my spell did work on them.' Zach hugged me tightly and I hugged him back. "I missed you kiddo." I said as I kissed the top of his head. Zach looked up at me with tears in his eyes. "I never believed that you were dead." He said. I chuckled and ruffled his hair.

"Good. Now, where's your sister and your dad? Oh and Team Natsu?" I asked. "Right here." I heard them all say from behind me. I turner around and saw Erza carring Rini, Gray, Wendy, Carla, Happy, and Natsu.

"Welcome back, (Y/N)-chan..!" Wendy said as she came and hugged me. I hugged her back. Then Gray hugged me, then Erza with Rini, Carla and Happy, and last but not least, my loving husband.

"(Y/N), I missed you so damn much." Natsu said as he hugged me. I wrapped my arms around him and looked up at him. "I missed you too." I said with a smile. He leaned down and kissed me. I kissed back and pulled away. I took Rini from Erza and cupped my mouth.

"Alice! Rit!" I yelled. "Hai m'am!" I heard my two exceeds yell from the infirmary.

I heard a door open and close. I looked up and saw Alice and Rit. They landed on the table beside us.

"Alice!" Happy and Carla said. Alice grinned as Happy and Carla came over to hug her. After they stopped hugging, Zach came up to Alice. 'Oh yeah.. Zach never got the chance to meet Alice.'

"You're Alice?" Zach asked. Alice nodded and grinned. "You're Zachary (L/N), or Zach for short! I've watched over you for a while when I was up there. Ever since (Y/N) brought you in." Alice said.

Alice hugged Zach and I smiled. 'They finally got to meet each other. Now I have to introduce Rit to them. Especially to Zach.'

"Rit, come over here." I said as I gestured for Rit to come to me. Rit came over to me. I then faced Zach.

"Zach. This is your new exceed, Rit."