Chapter 79

(3rd PoV)
"Zach! Let's go! We gotta go check you into school since it's your first day of 8th grade!" (Y/N) exclaimed.

"I'm coming!" Zach said as he ran down the stairs, with his backpack slung over his shoulders. Rit was close behind him.

"Natsu! I'll be right back, I'm taking Zach to school. Take care of Rini and don't set the house on fire! Alice! Happy! Help him out! Bye!" (Y/N) said as she and Zach ran out of the house, with Rit flying behind them.

"That was one time..! One time!" Natsu exclaimed as he burped Rini, but (Y/N) didn't hear him since she was already out of the house.

(Y/N) and Natsu decided to enroll Zach into school so he could get an education. Since (Y/N) and he were missing for a few years, Zach never really got an education. (Y/N) only taught him a few stuff.

(Your PoV)
"Are you nervous?" I asked Zach as we walked past a few houses.

Zach shrugged. "Only a little bit. I'm surprised that they let me come in the middle of the year." He said.

I chuckled and nodded. "Me too. But they said that since you disappeared with me for a while, they would make an exception. They even let you have Rit with you. But only as long as he doesn't disturb the class." I said.

"Are you sure that it's not because you're The Empress Heroine Wizard, married to Natsu Dragneel, part of the Wizard Council, and one of the most powerful wizards in Fairy Tail?" Zach asked as he glanced at me, while smirking. Rit landed on his shoulders, also smirking.

"Yeah. That too." I said as I grinned.

After a few minutes, we were in front of the school.

There was a big sign that read "Magnolia Middle."

----------------------------
"Please follow me." The school secretary, Silica, said.

We walked down a long hallway, then up 2 flights of stairs.

'Hm. A floor for each grade level. 6th on the main floor. 7th on the second floor and 8th on the third floor. The cafeteria is on the main floor. The library on the second floor and a pair of bathrooms on each floor. Wow.'

"Here is your first period classroom, History. Your teacher is Miss Barren." Silica said as she started to open the door to the classroom.

As we stepped inside, the teacher stopped talking and all of the students looked at us.

"Miss Barren, this is the new student." Silica said.

I pushed Zach forward a little bit, gesturing for him to introduce himself. Rit flew to my shoulder.

"My name is Zachary Dragneel, but I go by Zach." Zach said as he grinned nervously. "And that is Rit, my exceed." He said as he gestured towards Rit, who grinned.

A boy then stood up quickly and pointed at Zach. "You're Natsu Dragneel's kid!" He blurted out.

Another boy then stood up too, pointing at me. "And he's (Y/N) Dragneel's kid too! The (Y/N) Dragneel! The Empress Heroine!" He shouted excitedly.

I chuckled and grinned widely, showing them my fangs. Zach did the same thing as me, making some girls 'aw'. The whole class then started to talk loudly.

"She's hot.." "Zach is so cute!" "He's a Dragon Slayer?" "I bet he is really strong since his parents are Natsu and (Y/N) Dragneel." ".. Is that a flying cat?"

'Looks like he already has some fans.'

"Settle down, settle down." Miss Barren said.

Everyone immediately quieted down and sat back down.

Rit then flew back to Zach's shoulder.

"I'll be on my way now. Mrs. Dragneel, when you are done here, please come back to the office to finish up some paperwork please." Silica said. I nodded and she left.

"Hello Zach and Rit. Welcome to our classroom! Class, say hello to Zach and Rit." Miss Barren said as Zach faced the class.

I leaned against the wall as they all said hello.

"Mrs. Dragneel?" Miss Barren said.

I got off of the wall and stood by Zach. "Yes?" I asked.

"Would it be alright if some of the students ask you and Zach some questions? Because I already know that they have questions." She asked as she smiled.

"That's fine with me. Zach?" I said as I glanced at him.

He nodded. "Can I answer some questions too?" Rit asked excitedly.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled quietly.

"Of course!" Miss Barren said.

She then turned towards the class and gestured for them to start asking questions. "Now, don't ask rude questions alright? And clean questions. Understand?" She asked. They all nodded and she sat behind her desk.

Zach took off his backpack and set it down beside him.

A whole bunch of hands shot up all at once.

'Here we go.'