Chapter 31

(Natsu's PoV)
"Fire Dragon Roar!" I chanted as I attacked one the monsters. The monster fell on the ground, which gave Gray the opportunity to attack it. I looked over at (Y/N) was was almost defeating the monster that her and Zach were fighting. 'Psh, and these monsters were supposed to be hard to beat. Yeah right.' I looked over at the monster Lucy, Erza and Wendy were fighting and saw that they already defeated it. 'Weird. (Y/N) is usually the first one to be done when fighting a monster..' I looked over at the monster Gray and I were fighting. "Fire Dragon Wing Attack!" I said as I attacked the monster which made it fall down again. "We defeated it Coal-Head. Come on, (Y/N) and Zach just defeated their monster." I was about to call Gray something when I heard (Y/N) yell something. "Zach, watch out!" I heard her say. My eyes widened and I turned around quickly. I froze at what I saw. (Y/N) and Zach were hit by the monster that they thought they defeated. "(Y/N)! Zach!" We all shouted. There was a bright light coming from them right when they were hit, so we all turned away. When we looked back, all we saw was Zach and (Y/N) on the ground.

We all ran towards them. I got onto my knees and picked up (Y/N). "N-Natsu.." She stuttered out weakly as she blinked slowly. "Y/N)! Don't die on me, don't you dare!" I shouted as I looked at her. Wendy and Gray were beside Zach. "He doesn't have a pulse.. And his body is already cold.." Wendy said as her eyes filled with tears. "No.." We all said as we gasped. "Zach is gone?.. N-Natsu.. I'm sorry.. I'm not going to make it.." (Y/N) said to me as she smiled at me with a weak smile. "No you're not (Y/N)! Don't say that! Wendy, can't you do something?!" I asked as I looked at Wendy. She shook her head slowly, "I'm sorry Natsu but I can't.." Wendy said as she started to cry. My eyes filled with tears and I looked down at (Y/N). "I love you Natsu.." She said as her eyes closed slowly and her breathing stopped. "(Y/N)..? (Y/N)?! Wake up! Damn it (Y/N), don't leave me! You can't!" I exclaimed. I then felt someone's hand on my shoulder. "Natsu.. She's g-gone.. It's too late.." I heard Lucy say. Tears started to stream down my face. "No! No! No! No!" I shouted. People then surrounded us. I heard them gasp. "That's the Empress Heroine Wizard.." I heard them say.
'Zach is gone.. My (Y/N) is gone..'

(3rd PoV)
Team Natsu arrived at the guild with heavy hearts and puffy eyes. Natsu was carrying (Y/N) and Gray was carrying Zach. When everyone saw them, they all gasped. "No.." They said quietly. Mira ran to Makarov's office quickly. Master came down and saw them. He ran towards Team Natsu and shook his head slowly.. ".. How?" He asked. "They got hit by a monster.." Erza said as she looked at the ground. Master nodded and turned around. "Today, we lost two of our own. One of our strongest wizards and S-Class wizard. And her child, who was already a powerful young wizard." He said as everyone nodded and started to cry.

The funeral was held the next day. To make it worst, it was raining. Everyone from the guild was there and even some people from the Wizard Council were there. People were either wearing tuxes or dresses. Nobody smiled. Not even once. Everyone from Team Natsu spoke about Zach and (Y/N). Gildarts, Master and the people from the Wizard Council spoke. When it was time to bury them, everyone cried. There wasn't a single dry eye in the crowd. The people that cried the most were Team Natsu. But most of all, Natsu cried. He couldn't stop crying. "I-I can't believe that they're gone.." Wendy said as she hiccuped. Team Natsu nodded then hugged each other. After the burial everyone went home except Team Natsu.

But something was off and they all noticed it. "Is it just me or has that cat and kitten been here the whole time?" Lucy asked as they all looked the the animals. "No, you're right.. They have been here the whole time." Erza said. Natsu was silent the whole time, only staring at (Y/N)'s grave. After about 2 hours of silence, Natsu spoke up. "Come on, (Y/N) and Zach wouldn't want us to cry for them. She would call us crybabies." He said as he wiped his eyes. They all nodded and did the same. "C'mon Happy.. Let's go home.." Natsu said as Happy nodded and flew to Natsu's shoulder and sat down. "Bye guys.." Team Natsu said as they all departed.

Every single day, Natsu visited Zach's and (Y/N)'s grave. And every single time, the cat and it's kitten were always there. They would arrive the same time Natsu did and leave at the same time Natsu did. After about 3 months, the guild regained their rowdy selves, but not as rowdy as they were before the deaths of (Y/N) and Zach. Team Natsu still went on jobs, but it wasn't the same. They still laughed and smiled but not as much. The one that changed the most was Natsu. He would walk past (Y/N)'s and Zach's old house everyday. He kept all of (Y/N)'s and Zach's old stuff. Natsu would try to save up enough money to buy (Y/N)'s old house but every time that he was close, the lady would raise the price since it was the house of the legendary Empress Heroine Wizard. Also, whenever Natsu passed by her old house, he would always see the cat and it's kitten.

"I will never move on (Y/N).."

-------------------------------------
(A/N):
Okay, so you guys probably hate my guts right now. But hey! I warned you guys! Did you listen?! Probably not
But do not worry!
This is not the last chapter!
I promise!
Okay, that's all for now!
Bye and sorry for the feels!