Chapter 75

(3rd PoV)
"So that's why she ran off? Geez Coal-head, you really screwed up." Gray said.

"Lucy, you should be ashamed of yourself! You should know not to flirt with a taken man! I can't believe you've been doing this to poor (Y/N) ever since she joined the guild." Erza scolded.

Lucy sighed and looked away. "But Natsu and I were meant to be together! Not with that monster!" Lucy exclaimed.

"Lucy!" Natsu, Gray, Erza, Wendy, Happy, and Carla exclaimed.

Zach started to twitch and looked at Zach.

"You take that back!" Zach exclaimed as he lunged towards Lucy.

Before Zach could reach Lucy, Gray and Natsu held him back tightly.

"Let me at her! No on calls my mom a monster! No one!" Zach yelled as he attempted to get out of Gray's and Natsu's grip.

Lucy scooted back, away from Zach.

"Take it back! Take back what you said about my mom! Take it back before I make you! I remember all of the spells my mom taught me and I'm a dragon slayer, so take it back!" Zach yelled.

"I take it back, you're mom is not a monster." Lucy said.

Zach began to calm down and Natsu and Gray let go of him.

"You're mom is fucking bitch." Lucy said as she smirked.

Zach's eyes were filled with hatred and anger. "You whore!" Zach yelled. His whole body because engulfed in flames. Dirt and pebbles were mixed with the fire, spinning around him.

Erza, Gray, Wendy, Happy, Carla, and Natsu all gasped. Their eyes widened also.

"Zach!" Natsu exclaimed, hearing what he said.

"My mom was right about you all along. You are a fucking whore." Zach said, ignoring Natsu.

He stomped and the ground broke around Lucy. The hole was a square shape and shallow. "Whoa!" Lucy said.

"Zach, don't hurt her!" Wendy said.

"I would never hurt a girl. Especially Lucy. That's my moms job." Zach said.

"Earth and Water Cage." Zach chanted. A cage formed around Lucy. The cage was made of solid and hard rock with water on the bars.

"Zach, let her go! Now!" Natsu commanded. "No! She deserves to be in there." Zach said.

Erza tried to break it with her sword, but ended up with her sword bent.

"Nobody can break that. I'm the only one able to make it break." Zach said.

He then walked out of the house, leaving them in shock.

--------------------------
(Your PoV)
"Ew. Damn birds, leaving their shit here." I said as I jumped over bird poop.

On the roof of a house.

I then perked up and looked back, towards the direction of my house.

'Zach.. He's angry. I can feel his magic power from here.'

I shook my head. "Natsu, Gray, and Erza should be able to control him." I said to myself. I then continued to jump onto different roofs.

I then felt Zach's magic power go start to down and I smiled slightly.

A few seconds later, I felt Zach's power go up instantly, way higher than last time.

"Shit." I cursed.

I jumped down from the roof I was on, and ran towards the direction of my house. Since I wasn't that far away, I got there in a few seconds.

I saw Zach standing outside, looking angry.

"Zach!" I called out as I went towards him. Zach looked towards me and I immediately felt his magic power go down.

He ran to me and hugged me.

After hugging him for a few seconds, he took a step back.

"What happened?" I asked.

Zach looked at the ground. "Lucy called you a monster, then she called you something else.. I got mad so I trapped her in a cage made of rock, with the rock bars surrounded by a water.." He said.

I sighed and shook my head. "Zach.. You shouldn't have done that." I said as I placed a hand on his shoulder.

"But mom, she deserves it! I wasn't just going to let her call you those names! I didn't even hurt her, I promise. I would never hurt a girl. Even if I hate her guts." Zach said as he looked up at me.

I smiled. "Well I'm proud of you for not hurting her. Go get your sister from Juvia at the guild. I'll deal with Team Natsu." I said.

Zach nodded and ran off.

I sighed and went inside.