Chapter 11

(Your outfit! ^^^)

(3rd POV, The Next Day, at the Guild)
Natsu and (Y/N) were sitting at the usual Team Natsu table when the rest of Team Natsu came into the guild. Erza was the first to sit down followed by Gray, Lucy, Wendy and the exceeds.

(Lucy's POV)
'Today is the day I make a move on Natsu! And no one is going to stop me!' I thought as I sat down in front of Natsu.

"Why don't we all go to the waterpark today. They finally rebuilt it after the incident that someone caused." Erza said as she looked at Natsu, who cowered under her gaze. I giggled cutely at his reaction. (Y/N) on the other hand was confused. "..Sure, let's go." She said uncertainly. "Natsu, can you come help me pick out a bikini?" I asked as I stood up. "..Do I have to?" Natsu asked as he glanced at (Y/N). "Yes! Now come on!" I said as I dragged him out of the guild.

(Your POV)
"Wait Natsu!" I shouted as Lucy and Natsu left the guild. "Lucy sure does like Flame-brain." Gray said as he smirked. "Ughh.." I groaned as I hit my head the table. "What's wrong (Y/N)?" Wendy asked with a concerned voice. I looked up and sighed. "Oh, that's right.. You guys weren't here when Natsu announced it. "Announced what?" Erza, Wendy, Gray and the exceeds asked. "Natsu and I are dating..!" I said while smiling. "What?!" All of them said with a surprised expression. Happy even fainted.

(Natsu's POV)
'But I don't want to see Lucy in a bikini! I just want to see (Y/N) in a bikini!' I whined inside my head as Lucy dragged me inside a store.

(1 hour later, 10 a.m)

"Are you done yet Lucy?" I asked as I sighed. "Yep! Come on!" She said as she got out of the dressing room and walked to the cash register to pay. 'Finally!' I thought as we went outside and walked to the guild.

When we got inside and walked to our table, everyone besides (Y/N) had a shocked expression and Happy was waking up. 'What happened? What did (Y/N) tell them?' I thought as I sat down next to her as Lucy sat down next to Wendy. "What happened? Why do you guys look so shocked?" Lucy asked as she looked at them. "T-Tell her (Y/N).." Gray said nervously. "Tell me what?" Lucy asked again. 'Ohh, (Y/N) must've told them that we're dating.' I thought as I smiled. "Natsu and I are dating!" (Y/N) said happily as she held my hand.
"Oh. Well I'm happy for you two..!" Lucy said with a forced smile.

(Your POV)
'She's lying. I know that she's jealous.' I thought as I smiled. "Thanks Lucy!" I said. "Come on (Y/N) and Wendy. We can go pick out our bathing suits. You guys can go to the water park, we'll meet up there." Erza said as we all left.
Once Erza, Wendy, Carla, Alice and I got our bathing suits and headed towards the water park.

"Yay! We're here!" Alice said. Once we got into our bathing suits Alice and Carla flew off to look for Happy. We then heard footsteps coming towards us. "Where is that coming from?" Wendy asked. "I don't kno- Whoa!" I was then thrown over someone's shoulder. "Hey! Put me down!" I said. "Pfft! Haha!" I heard Gray and Lucy laugh. 'If Gray and Lucy are over there, then this must be Natsu!' I thought as I saw his pink hair next to me. "Natsu! Put me down!" I said as I tried to get free. "Your ass looks good in that bikini bottom.." He whispered to me. 'Perv!' "N-Natsu!" I stuttered as everyone looked at us like we were crazy. "Meet up at the entrance at 5:30 sharp!" Erza said as we all spilt up. When Natsu and I were walking away, I saw Lucy glare at me. But I acted as I didn't see it.

Natsu finally put me down and I noticed that we were in front of a waterslide. "Come on (Y/N)! Lets go on!" Natsu said as he grabbed my hand and climbed up the steps. Luckily, there was no line so we were the only people up there. The slide was meant for two people since there were two spaces in the inflatable tube. I got in front and Natsu got behind me. "Lets goooo!" Natsu yelled as we took off. Natsu being Natsu was of course yelling but I just had a straight face. "Yay." I said with a bored voice. I was having fun but I just wasn't into yelling screaming like Natsu was.

When we got to the bottom, there was a big splash that got the both of us wet. "That was fun!" Natsu said as we got out of the tube. "Yeah" I said as I wrung out my hair. "I really like your bikini, babe.." Natsu said from behind me as he wrapped his arms around my waist and placed his head on my shoulder. I was wearing a black bikini that had white hibiscus flower designs. I shivered from the sudden contact and blushed. "Thanks Pinky. Now lets go to the big pool!" I said as I attempted to walk. But I failed since Natsu picked me up bridal style. My breasts were squished against his chest and when he ran, they bounced slightly. 'This is really awkward.. And it feels weird..' I thought as I blushed.

(Natsu's POV)
I ran towards the pool with (Y/N) in my arms. I then felt something bounce on my chest. 'Her boobs are bouncing..' I blushed as I stopped at the edge of pool. I looked down at (Y/N) and smirked. "What are you thinking Natsu..?" She asked nervously. "This." I said as I dropped her into the pool. *SPLASH!* "Hahaha!" I laughed as she swam to the surface. "Natsu! You meanie!" (Y/N) said as she held onto the edge of the pool. "Sorry babe, but that was hilarious!" I said as I stopped laughing and grinned. "Hmpf. Help me get out then." She said as she stuck out her hand. "Fine." I said as I grabbed her hand.

(Your POV)
I smirked and pulled Natsu into the pool. *SPLASH!* "Hahaha-mpf!" I was then pulled underwater by my foot. When I looked to see who did it, I came face-to-face with the dragon slayer that I oh so love. 'Natsu?! That meanie!' I thought as he wrapped his arms around my waist. He then kissed me passionately. I pulled away a few seconds later from lack of air. We then swam up and gasped for air. "You jerk! You pulled me down by my ankle!" I said as I held onto the edge and pouted. "I'm the jerk?! You tricked me and pulled me into the pool!" Natsu said as he pinched my cheek. "Stwop pinching my chweeks!" I said as I swatted his hand away. "You look so cute when you pout." He said as he grinned. Natsu then pulled me close to him and leaned close to me ear. "You make me want you even more when you pout.." He said huskily, then he pulled back and smirked. When he said that, I blushed hard and started to get out of the pool. "You're making me blush Natsu.." I said as I sat on the edge. "Well good. I like seeing you blush..!" Natsu said as he grinned.

(3rd POV, 5:00 p.m)
"Come on Natsu, we gotta change or we're going to be late. Remember, we have to meet up with everyone else! I'll use my telepathy to get Happy and Alice." I said as I dragged Natsu over to the dressing rooms. "You use telepathy?!" He asked surprised. I sighed. "Natsu. We've been over this already. I taught myself different types of magic when I was alone with Alice." I said as we got in front of the dressing room. "You did? I must've not been paying attention then." Natsu said as he chuckled. "(Y/N) Chop!" I said as I hit his head with mu hand. "Wha-Ow!" He said as he rubbed his head. "Now go change. I'll change and get Happy and Alice." I said as I stepped into a dressing room. I changed back into my regular outfit and contacted Happy and Alice to come meet at the dressing rooms we were at. I stepped out of the dressing room to see Natsu, Alice and Happy.

"Lets go (Y/N)!" Natsu said as we took off towards the entrance.

(A/N)
Did anyone notice my Soul Eater reference? :D
(Y/N) Chop! = Maka Chop!