Chapter 26

(3rd POV)
"Well, here we are." (Y/N) said as she stopped in front of a (Favorite Color) two-story house. Natsu was about to walk inside when (Y/N) pulled him back, by the collar. "Let them go in first Natsu." (Y/N) said as Natsu huffed. "You guys can go in, Natsu has already seen it since he helped me pick it out." They all nodded and went in. Zach ran in while smiling with his suitcase behind me. After everyone looked around the house and Zach picked out a room, which he left his suitcase in, they all headed back to the guild.

(Your POV)
We all headed back to the guild after checking out my house. Once we stepped in, Mira came up to me while everyone ,besides Zach and I, sat down. "(Y/N), Master Makarov would like to speak with you. He's in his office." Mira said as she smiled. I nodded then she left. I then looked down at Zach, who was holding my hand, "Zach, go sit with Erza and everyone else, I have to go speak with Master but I'll be back. Okay?". He nodded then ran over to Erza and the others as I headed to Makarov's office. I knocked and heard him say "come in." "Hello Master, Mira said that you wanted to speak with me?" I said as I shut the door and stood in front of his desk. "Yes, I wanted to speak to you about your title." Makarov said. 'My title? Does he mean The Empress Heroine Wizard?' "What about my title sir?" I asked confused. "Did you receive that title before or after you became a part of the Wizard Council?" He asked as he looked at me.

I froze. 'God, I knew that I should've told him earlier! Damn it (Y/N)!' "Master I-" I started to say. "Don't fret my child. I know that you were going to tell me, but you didn't know how. Am I right?" Makarov asked. I nodded then he continued. "Anyways, I've been considering this for a while now. I've considered it from the first time you stepped foot in our guild 3 years ago, when I sensed great magic power coming from you. I considered it even more when you came back. I sensed even greater magic power coming from you." He said as he walked over to me. 'What?' "You are officially an S-Class Wizard from now on." Master said as he smiled. 'Seriously?!' "Really?" I said calmly, not letting my excitement get the best of me. He nodded and headed towards the door. "Well come on (Y/N), let's announce that we have a new S-Class Wizard." Makarov said as we headed out of his office. Since his office was on the second floor, we stood on the balcony.

Master cleared his throat and everyone immediately quieted down and paid attention to us. "(Y/N) and I have an announcement to make. You all know (Y/N), the girl that used to be all kind, cheerful and full of emotion. But now she's a emotionless, cold-blooded warrior." He started off. 'Geez gramps, thanks for pointing that out to everyone.' "And you all know how powerful she was when she first came to the guild 3 years ago. But now after returning, she's one the most powerful wizards in Fairy Tail!" Master exclaimed as I heard cheers. "(Y/N), would you like to do the honors?" He asked as I nodded. I took a deep breath and looked at everyone. "I'm an S-Class Wizard now." I said loudly. Everyone erupted with cheers and yells. "We got another S-Class Wizard!" "Go (Y/N)!" "All hail the Empress Heroine Wizard!" I heard people shouted. I turned towards Master, bowed then ran down the steps to sit down with Team Natsu. Before I sat down, I used my magic to teleport my cloak from my house, to my hands. 'Ah, I love teleportation magic.' I put on my cloak and sat down next to Natsu. Zach climbed into my lap after moving from beside Erza. "Congratulations (Y/N), you deserve to be an S-Class Wizard." Erza said as she smiled at me. Gray, Lucy, Natsu and Happy nodded.

"What's an S-Class Wizard?" Zach asked. "An S-Class Wizard is-" Erza started to say when someone burst through the door. "He's back!" The person said. I looked over at Makarov and saw him about to speak. "Prepare the city! We can't let him destroy it again!" He yelled as Mira nodded and pulled down a lever. 'What the hell is going on? Who's back?' I was about to ask when I felt the ground shaking. I stood up, along with everyone else and looked outside. Zach was holding my hand tightly, "What's going on mama?" He asked with a scared tone. "Don't be scared Zach, the city is just moving and making a huge pathway." I said. 'Wait, what did I just say?! The city is breaking apart?!' I'm guessing Erza felt my confusion. "Don't worry (Y/N), we're just making precautions for someone." She said as she put a hand on my shoulder. "Who?" I asked. "The strongest wizard in Fairy Tail! You'll see when he comes!" Happy exclaimed. 'I wonder who that can be..' I felt Zach let of my hand. I looked at him and saw him walking to Erza and Natsu. 'Good thing that he's adjusting well here.' "He's here!" I heard someone say. I jogged over the the main doors when someone made a big whole right next to the doors. 'Couldn't they just use the doors?' I sweatdropped and waited for the dust to clear. When I saw who it was, my mind went blank. 'No way.. It can't be.. He's dead!' After a few minutes, the crowd around me disappeared only leaving me with Team Natsu and him. My eyes started to fill with tears. 'He's supposed to be dead! There's no way he survived after all of that blood loss!'

"You're supposed to be dead!"