Chapter 83

(3rd PoV)

"Um (Y/N)?" Gray said as he looked at (Y/N), who was in front of him on the train. He was also carrying Rini.

"Yeah?" (Y/N) asks as she looked at Gray. Her eyes then widened. "What did you do to Rini?! Give her to me!" She said as she took a sick Rini from Gray.

"She looks like Natsu whenever he is on something that moves." Lucy said. Wendy and Erza nodded. Since (Y/N) was near a window, she opened it and let Rini throw up over the side.

"She has Natsu's motion sickness thing." (Y/N) groaned. Everyone laughed. "I can be a spell on her if you want me to, (Y/N)-chan." Wendy offered. (Y/N) nodded and Wendy put the spell on Rini.

Rini stopped barfing, but she immediately started to cry. (Y/N) placed Rini on her shoulder and started to bounce her lightly while whispering to her.

".. I still can't believe that you're a mom and married to Coal-Brain." Gray said as everyone else nodded.

"I still can't believe it either. To think that when I first came to the guild, I was furious at Natsu.." (Y/N) said as she looked out the window longingly.

(Your PoV)
"I remember that. You came over from talking to Mira, then slapped the heck out of Natsu." Lucy said.

"You should've kicked him instead. It would've been better." Gray said. I chuckled and nodded, "Yeah, I should have."

"Then I yelled at you, asking why you slapped Natsu. I remember that." Erza said as she smiled. We all nodded.

"Are you still mad at Natsu for leaving you..?" Wendy asked. I was about to answer but we already arrived at our stop, so we got off.

-----------------------------

"Elemental Dragon Roar!"

"Ice Make- Ice Hammer!"

"Sonic Claw!"

"Sky Dragon Roar!"

"Go Scorpio!"

------------------------------
(3rd PoV)

"Thanks you so much Fairy Tail wizards! We can all return to our families now!" A lady said as everyone thanked Team Natsu for freeing them. They then all ran out, running to their families.

"Not all of us will return to our family.." A teenage girl, around 17, whispered as she stood by a wall. Her hair was a blackish/brownish color and her face was dirty, along with her ragged clothes.

(Y/N) and Wendy were the only ones who heard her, due to their dragon slayer hearing.

They both went over to her. "What do you mean?" Wendy asked. "My family was here with me about a year ago, but they all were killed when they wouldn't listen to the people who captured us.." The girl said as she looked at the ground.

"I'm so sorry.. So you don't have anywhere to stay?" (Y/N) asked. The girl shook her head. "Well, do you know any magic?" (Y/N) asked. "I know Poison magic, but it's weak right now.." The girl said.

"Oh, well maybe we can help you! You could join Fairy Tail. We have dorms for members that need somewhere to stay. I'll even pay for your first few months of rent." (Y/N) said as the rest of Team Natsu came over. Wendy nodded in agreement, "Yeah! We even offer free meals!"

"What are you guys talking about?" Lucy asked. "This girl doesn't have any family, since they were killed here.., and she knows Poison magic. So we offered her to join Fairy Tail and to stay in one of the dorms. (Y/N)-chan offered to pay the first few months of her rent!" Wendy said.

Erza nodded in agreement, "That's not a bad idea. You should join. What is your name?" "Saria. My name is Saria and I'm 17." Saria said.

"So how about it then? Will you join our guild, Saria?" Gray asked as he held Rini. Saria nodded with tears in her eyes, "Yes..! Thank you so much..!"

-----------------------------------

(Your PoV)
"(Y/N)-chan, you're phone is going off." Wendy said to me as we were eating in a small restaurant. We decided to eat something before we went back to Magnolia.

"Oh, thanks Wendy. I'll be right back guys." I said as I stood up and went outside.

I answered my phone. "Hello?" I said. "Mrs. Dragneel? This is Miss Pela, Zach's 5th period Science teacher." Miss Pela said.

I sighed into the phone. 'Damn it Natsu. What did you do?'

"What did my husband do?" I asked. "Um, he keeps eating all of the candle flames in my classroom and he keeps eating the fire from my classes burners since we are doing an experiment." She said nervously.

I groaned and shook my head. "I'll be there in a few minutes. Please don't tell him that I'm coming to retrieve him. I am also so sorry for his behavior." I apologized. The teacher chuckled. "It is alright. I just need for my class to be focusing on this experiment." She said.

After I said another quick apology, I hung up and went back into the restaurant. I took out a few jewels from my backpack and set them down on the table.

"Sorry guys, but I have to go. Natsu is causing trouble for Zach's class." I said as I rolled my eyes. They all nodded in understanding. Gray handed me Rini. "I'll meet up with you guys later. Bye." I said. They all said bye and I left the restaurant.

I then teleported back to Magnolia.

--------------------------------

"Whoa, it's the Empress Heroine Wizard!" A kid said as he pointed at me as I stepped into the science classroom.

Natsu immediately stopped slurping up a flame from the burner and stood up straight. "Uh oh.." He said. "I tried to stop stop him mom. But he wouldn't listen." Zach said as he sat in his desk.

I sighed and adjusted Rini, who was on my hip. I walked across the classroom and grabbed Natsu's ear. I then dragged him to in front of the teachers desk.

"Bow and apologize." I commanded. Natsu bowed, "I'm sorry for eating all of the delicious flames from your flame thingy." The teacher chuckled again and forgave him.

After a few words, we left the school. "You couldn't stay one day without causing trouble, could you?" I asked as we neared our house. Natsu shook his head, "Nope. But it was worth it." I rolled my eyes and sighed. "How am I even married to you?" I asked as I unlocked the door.

"Because you love me so damn much." He said as he grinned. We stepped inside the house and I closed the door.

After I laid Rini down in her crib for her nap, I saw a note. It just said that Alice and Happy were at the guild hanging out with Panterlilly and Carla.

----------------------------------------

(3rd PoV)
"Tell me something I need to know.. And take my breath and never let it go.."

(Y/N) was currently singing as she was washing the dishes.

Distracted by singing, she did not notice her loving husband sneak up behind her.

Natsu wrapped his arms around (Y/N)'s waist, surprising her.

"Natsu! You scared me!" She said as she turned around and looked up at Natsu.

"Whoops?" Natsu said as she smiled as (Y/N).

"You goof." (Y/N) said as she pecked his lips.

"Yeah, but I'm your goof."