Chapter 85

(3rd PoV)
"Hey Mira." (Y/N) said as she walked up towards the bar, with Alice on her shoulder. "Oh hey (Y/N)! Hey Alice. Do you girls need anything?" Mira asked as she smiled.

(Y/N) pulled out a bag of jewels from her messenger bag and placed it on the counter.

"This is to pay for Saria's first 5 months of rent." (Y/N) said. Mira nodded and took the bag of jewels off of the counters.

"Thanks Mira. I'll see you later..!" (Y/N) said as she and Alice waved and walked away.

(Your PoV)
As Alice and I were walking around the guild, I noticed a little toddler walking towards me slowly.

'That's my child..! Why is she alone?!'

I shook my head and got down on my knees, waiting for Rini to get to me.

"C'mon Rini, you're almost there..!" I encouraged. Rini grinned and started to walk a little faster.

As she was almost in my arm reach, she fell.

My eyes widened as I scooped her up in my arms. She didn't cry though.

She giggled.

I sighed and shook my head as I walked towards where Erza, Carla, and Wendy were sitting at. 'I swear, Rini is just like Natsu.'

"She's just like Natsu." Alice said as she chuckled. I nodded in agreement.

----------------------------

"Hey (Y/N)/(Y/N)-chan. Hey Alice." Erza and Wendy greeted as I sat down and Alice got on the table. "Hey. Have you seen Gray?" I asked.

"I saw him get dragged away by Juvia. Why do you ask?" Erza asked. "He left Rini alone." I said as a small tick mark appeared on my forehead.

Erza sighed and shook her head. Carla did the same. "Is Rini okay?" Wendy asked. I nodded, "She's fine. I just found her walking towards me after I paid Saria's rent for the first 5 months."

"Oh and how's Saria? Has she settled in well?" I asked. Erza nodded, "She didn't have much belongings, so Wendy, Lucy, Mira, and I went out to go get her some stuff. I'll go get her."

I nodded and Erza left to go get Saria.

"Wendy! (Y/N)-chan!" Romeo called out as he ran towards our table. "What's up Romeo?" I asked.

"Natsu-nii wants to talk to you. He's outside with Gray and Zach." He said. I nodded and adjusted Rini on my hip. "C'mon Alice. See you later, Wendy and Romeo." I said. "Bye (Y/N)-chan!" They both said.

As I walked outside, I could hear Romeo asking Wendy if she wanted to go somewhere with him. I smiled to myself.

'Cute. I ship Romeo and Wendy. Dang, Mira is rubbing off on me.'

---------------------------------
"(Y/N), over here!" I heard Natsu say as he waved me over to him, Zach, and Gray.

"You!" I said as I pointed at Gray, who looked at me with fear.

"What? What did I do?!" He asked frantically. "You left Rini walking around alone!" I said.

"I didn't mean too. Juvia dragged me away while I was watching Rini walking around!" Gray said as he hid behind Zach.

I sighed and shook my head. I placed Rini on the ground and held her small hand. "Don't do it again or I will never leave Rini or Zach in your care. Especially Zach.. I don't want your stripping habit to rub off on him." I said.

"Hey!" Zach and Gray yelled. I grinned and shook my head.

"Anyways, what did you want to tell me Natsu?" I asked as I faced Natsu.

Natsu lit up when I asked him, probably because I've ignoring him all this time.

"Oh yeah!" Natsu said.

"I wanted to know if Zach could come with us on a job for a whole week!"

----------------------------------------

(A/N)
Hey guys!
So I just published my Gray Fullbuster x Reader fic!
It's under my works on my profile, so go check it out!
I just have the Prologue right now, but I'll try to publish an actual chapter today!
Thanks!

~ Mrs. Nanase