Chapter 89

(3rd PoV, Thursday)
It was a gloomy day outside and it was pouring.

"Juvia, are you missing Gray?" (Y/N) asked Juvia. She nodded, "Juvia needs Gray-sama to survive!"

"The boys are returning Sunday, you can get through this Juvia." Erza said as she placed a hand on Juvia's shoulder.

"Sunday? They're coming back Sunday?" Saria asked. (Y/N) nodded.

"Okay." Saria said with a smile.

"Would helping Saria cheer you up, Juvia?" (Y/N) asked. Juvia nodded and smiled.

"Great. Wendy, Lucy, would you like to come watch?" Erza asked.

"Sure!" Lucy and Wendy said.

--------------------------

"You're improving very well, Saria." Erza said as they finished training.

"Thank you so much Erza! You too (Y/N) and Juvia!" Saria said.

"I love all of your magic powers! I find them all so interesting..!" Saria said.

"I like your Poison magic, Saria! You can easily win in a fight!" Wendy said.

"Thank you Wendy." Saria said as she smiled.

"Hey Saria." (Y/N) said. "Yes?" Saria asked.

"How about we show you around town tomorrow?" (Y/N) asked. Saria nodded rapidly, "Yes, I would love too!"

They all chuckled and Erza nodded. "We'll pick you up here at the guild in the morning, okay?" Erza asked. Saria nodded and everyone departed in different ways.

----------------------------

(Your PoV)
"You boys better not be causing any trouble for that town." I said out loud. I was using my telepathy to contact Natsu, Gray, Zach, Romeo, Happy, and Rit.

"We're doing fine (Y/N), stop worrying." Natsu said. I sighed, "Zach?"

".. Uncle Gray and dad destroyed about 10 buildings in the past few days." Zach said.

"I told you guys to not destroy and buildings!" I yelled. "But we're from Fairy Tail! It's what we do!" Natsu said.

I groaned, "At least Zach and Romeo haven't destroyed any buildings."

"..." Silence.

".. Right?" I asked.

"Hah.. About that.." Romeo started.

I groaned again, "How many?"

"Only 3! I promise!" Zach said frantically. "Each of you destroyed 3 buildings?!" I yelled.

"No! Romeo and I both destroyed 3 buildings together!" Zach said.

I sighed. "Gray. Keep an eye on them for me please? Right now, you're the most responsible out of all of the boys." I said.

"Hey!" Natsu, Zach and Romeo yelled. I chuckled. "I'll try." Gray said.

Rini then started wailing from her room. "I gotta go, Rini is crying. I'll talk to you guys tomorrow, I promise." I said.

"Okay, bye (Y/N)/mom!" They all said. "Bye." I said before deactivating my telepathy.

"I'm coming Rini, calm down." I said as I headed towards her room.

---------------------------

(3rd PoV, Friday)

"Let's go Saria." Lucy said as the girls from Team Natsu, Saria and Juvia left the guild.

"Since you've been going on jobs with us, you have some money to go shopping with us!" Lucy said excitedly.

"Thank you all very much for inviting me." Saria said as they entered the plaza.

"No problem Saria. You're part of our family now." (Y/N) said.

"Juvia suggests that we go to that store!" Juvia says.

"Let's go!" They all said.

---------------------------

(Your PoV)
"I'm stuffed." I said as sat down on a bench. Rini giggled.

"So am I." Wendy said as she sat down beside me.

"We can head back to the guild after resting for a bit." Erza said as she put down all of the bags in her hands.

"Do you want me to teleport those to my house so you don't have to carry those around?" I asked.

Erza nodded and I teleported her bags to my house in the room she was staying in.

"Can you watch Rini for me, Erza? I need to go to the restroom." I asked as I stood up.

Erza nodded and I handed her Rini.

As I was walking away, I heard Erza talking to Rini. "My little warrior." I heard her say.

---------------------------------

After I left the bathroom, something was off.

Nobody was in the restaurant. "Hello?" I called out. Silence. I walked around and saw people hiding under chairs, tables, and counters. I could practically sense their fear.

I looked at the window and door, but they were all blocked off. The people inside the restaurant didn't want anything that was outside to come inside.

Something was wrong.

---------------------------

(A/N)
This story has officially received over 10K views!!
Thank you guys so much!
I honestly never thought that any of my stories would reach over 100 views.
It seems like yesterday that I came up with the idea to write a Natsu x Reader story.
Thank you guys so much!
Please keep enjoying this story and my other stories!

~ Mrs. Nanase