Chapter 14

(3rd POV)
"Don't even think about hitting Romeo again, you ass." Said as certain someone. Cole looked at the attacker and did a face that was between and smirk and a look of disgust. "You!" He said.

(Your POV)
"You!" I heard Cole say. I looked up at him, which caused the hood of my cloak to come off. "Fuck off, bastard." I said as I punched him, which made him go flying into the wall behind him. Luckily, no one was sitting near where the wall was. 'That bastard. Trying to hit Romeo like that.. He's still a child but yet Cole is still cruel to anyone. No matter how old.' "My, my (Y/N). You've grown since the last time we saw each other." I heard Kia say as I saw her smirk out of the corner of my eye. I ignored her and looked back at my friends and noticed that all of them stood up in their fighting stances. "Are you alright Romeo?" I asked. "Yes, I'm alright (Y/N)-chan." Romeo said as he nodded. "Good. Then go tell the people to evacuate. This is gonna get ugly really soon." I said as I looked back at Kia and Cole. "Yes m'am!" Romeo said as I heard him go and tell the people around us.

(Natsu's POV)
'(Y/N) saved Romeo.. She blocked Cole's attack..' I saw as she punched Cold and sent him flying. We all got up and into our fighting stances. I watched as (Y/N) told Romeo to tell the people to evacuate the restaurant. 'It's going to get ugly? Yeah right, not if I can help it.' I was getting ready to run but was stopped by (Y/N). "Don't even think about Natsu. They're not gonna go down by a single punch. They're stronger than they seem, so don't go charging after them." She said calmly. 'Damn! It's like she can read my mind!' I huffed and stopped. "You're not the boss of me.." I muttered under my breath. She ignored me and got into a fighting stance. "Kia is right (Y/N). You have grown." Cole said as he stood up. He eyed (Y/N) up and down with a smirk. "You've definitely grown." He purred as he looked at (Y/N)'s chest. 'That bastard!' "My eyes are up here, dumbass." (Y/N) growled. "And you've learned more foul words. What a bad girl. Do I have to punish you?" Cole said as he smirked deviously. "Y-You can't threaten me anymore Cole! Neither can you Kia! I'm even more stronger than before and I have friends here with me!" (Y/N) said as she gestured to us.

(3rd POV)
"We don't care if you got stronger and that you brought friends. We're taking you back with us no matter what!" Kia said as she stood next to her brother. "You're not taking (Y/N) anywhere!" Gray shouted. "Yeah!" The other 3 said. "How touching." Kia said as she wiped a fake tear. "Too bad we're gonna defeat you pitiful wizards and take the girl." Kia said as she smirked. "Ready, dear sister?" Cole asked. "Of course, dear brother." Kia replied as both of their hands started glowing.
"Are you really thinking about knocking us out? How lame." (Y/N) said as she recognized the magic technic. "Ah, so you remember us using this magic on you." Cole said. "Of course. How the hell could I forget? Dumbass." (Y/N) said in an annoyed tone. "Enough talking. Let's beat these idiots to a pulp." Gajeel said as he cracked his knuckles. "I'm all fired up now!" Natsu said as his hands were engulfed in flames. "Let's do this!" Gray and Romeo yelled. Erza just nodded. "This is payback for what you did to me!" (Y/N) said as a dark aura surrounded her. 'Damn. She must be really mad.' Everyone thought.

"Air Vortex!" (Y/N) shouted. An air tunnel went towards the twins, but they dodged right before it hit them. "Still weak as ever." The twins said in unison. "Fire Dragons Iron Fist!" "Ice Make: Hammer!" "Iron Dragons Iron Fist!" "Blue Fire!" "Requip: Heaven's Wheel Armor! Dance, my blades!" Everyone besides, (Y/N), attacked them. The twins dodged all of their attacks except Erza's and Gajeel's. Erza's hit Kia and Gajeel's hit Cole. But Kia and Cole only got scratched but the attacks. "They only scratched them?!" Romeo and Natsu exclaimed. "I told you guys, it's going to be tough to beat them. It took me a while to defeat them..!" (Y/N) said. "Kia, you deal with these puny fairies. I'll deal with (Y/N)." Cole said as he smirked and headed towards (Y/N). "Oh no you're not!" Natsu said as he started to head towards Cole. "Natsu. Stop. I can take care of myself. Go help everyone else. Now!" (Y/N) exclaimed as a dark aura appeared around her again. "But-" "I said now! Go Natsu!" She said sternly. Natsu went back unwillingly.

(Your POV)
'Natsu needs to understand that this is my fight! This is payback for what Cole did to me!' "Elemental Dragon Roar!" I shouted as I attacked Cole. I hit Cole directly in the chest, which made him go flying into the wall again. He got up slowly and smirked. 'I hate it when he smirks! He always fucking smirks!' "So you weren't lying when you said that you've gotten stronger. That just means that it'll be even more fun." Cole said as he walked towards me. 'Damn, what is he planning!' "Poison Dark Nails." He said. Black nails then flew towards me. 'Shit! He learned new moves! I won't be able to dodge them all!' I tried dodging them all but I couldn't. Only 2 hit me, but 1 cut my left shoulder while the other one stabbed the lower right part of my stomach, near my ribs. "Ah! Fuck!" I screamed as I fell on my knees. "(Y/N)!" I heard Gray and Erza exclaim. "I-I'm fine! Don't worry about me and keep fighting!" I shouted back. They nodded unsurely and continued to fight Kia. 'God damn it, this is gonna hurt even more when I pull it out. If I don't do it quickly, it'll poison my whole body!' I looked down, held the nail and quickly pulled it out. I groaned and used my magic to cover it up. I also covered up the scratch on my shoulder. "Aw, are you already giving up?" I heard Cole ask. I slowly stood up and faced him.

"I'm only getting started."