Chapter 77

(3rd PoV)
"I'm so sorry (Y/N).." Natsu apologized, with eyes full of sorrow.

(Y/N) sighed and looked up at Natsu. "I agree, you were blind. I have no idea how you didn't see what Lucy was doing." (Y/N) said coldly.

Natsu smiled sadly. "I know I know.." He said.

"You are so fucking lucky that I love you." (Y/N) said. She wrapped her arms around Natsu and hugged him.

Natsu hugged (Y/N) tightly and rested his head on top of her head. "I love you (Y/N)." He said.

"I love you too, you idiot." (Y/N) mumbled into Natsu's chest.

"But I'm- mph!" He started. But before Natsu could finish, (Y/N) interrupted him by placing her lips on his and kissed him.

Natsu kissed (Y/N) back and placed his hands on her waist.

She pulled back and grinned. "I had to shut you up before you say that you're my idiot. I already know that Natsu." (Y/N) said.

Natsu chuckled. (Y/N) backed away from Natsu and sat on their bed, then laid back.

"I honestly thought I was going to have to make you sleep on the couch if I was still mad at you." (Y/N) said.

"What?! Really?" Natsu asked as he stood in front of (Y/N).

"Yup." She replied.

"But that means that I wouldn't be able to do this." Natsu said.

"Do what?" (Y/N) asked with a confused expression.

Natsu got on the bed and straddled (Y/N)'s waist. He then started to tickle her stomach, making her laugh.

"N-Natsu! Stoppp!" (Y/N) laughed out as she tried to push Natsu's hands away from her.

"Never!" He exclaimed as he kept tickling her.

(Your PoV)
I could feel my face get redder and redder from me laughing. 'Natsu is so going to pay.'

As Natsu paused for a second, I took action.

I quickly flipped Natsu over, making him lay on his back. I was now straddling his waist, sitting on his groin with my legs on both of his sides.

"Whoa! How did you do that..?!" Natsu asked in shock, not realizing where I was sitting.

I rolled my eyes and placed my hands on my hips. "Have you forgotten who you're married to?" I asked.

Natsu grinned. "How could I forget? You're the Empress Heroine Wizard, you're half of the Elemental Duo, you're part of the Wizard Council, the mother of the Earth Dragon Slayer, the mother of Rini, an Elemental Dragon Slayer, and Mrs. Dragneel, my amazing and beautiful wife." Natsu said.

I blushed and played with the zipper of Natsu's shirt thingy.

(He's wearing that one outfit with his baggy white pants and that black shirt thingy with only one sleeve that covers one arm.)

"Sh-Shut up.." I mumbled out as I kept blushing and playing with the zipper.

"Well you asked if I forgot who I was married to and I simply answered." Natsu said as he smirked.

(Y/N) sighed and adjusted herself, making Natsu notice where she was sitting.

"Why are you sitting there?"