Chapter 65

(3rd PoV)
"Natsu, Wendy, Zach, can you smell her?" Erza asked. The three dragon slayers sniffed the air and nodded.

"Shes still here."

(Your PoV)
'Fuck. I'm wearing the wrong cape.' I snapped my fingers twice. The cloak I had on disappeared and went in my backpack while my scent hiding cloak appeared on me.

(3rd PoV)
"I can't smell her anymore." Wendy said. "I can't either." Zach said, with a hint of sadness. "(Y/N), did you leave?" Natsu asked. "No, I'm still here." (Y/N) called out. "Where are you then..?!" Natsu exclaimed. "You guys aren't allowed to see me while I'm away. That was the only rule Master Makarov said." (Y/N) said.

(A few minutes later)
"Guys, I'm sorry but I have to go." (Y/N) said. "What?! Why?!" Natsu asked. "I can't stay in a town for too long." I said as I put on the hood of my cloak, since it fell off while I was fighting the monster.

"Oh.. We understand (Y/N)." Erza said. "I'm sorry. Only 4 months left until I can actually come back." I said as I started to stand up. 'Like hell I care if they see me, I'm going to go hug them.' They all looked at me and I could practically feel their happiness.

"(Y/N)!"

As they all ran towards me, I stepped out of the ruins of the building I was hiding in. Natsu was the first one to hug me. He picked me up and hugged me tightly. I wrapped my arms and legs around him and buried my face in his neck. "God, I missed your smell." Natsu said. "I missed you too, but you sounded like a perv when you said that." I said as I chuckled.

Natsu chuckled but then stopped. "Wait, why do you feel lighter? And why are you shorter?" He asked. 'Oh yeah.. The spell..' I pulled my face away from his neck and looked at him and everyone else.

"(Y/N)/Mom, what happened to you?!" Team Natsu, Zach and Natsu asked.

I smiled sheepishly. "Um.. I learned a new spell. It can make anything grow older or become younger." I said. "No wonder you look 20 again!" Natsu said as he smiled. "Then that means that I'm only about 4 years younger than you mom..!" Zach said. I chuckled, "Deal with it kiddo." I then looked at Rini and kissed her forehead. I then hugged Gray, Erza, Wendy, Carla and Happy. 'Like hell I'm going to hug Lucy.'

"Okay, now I really have to go. You guys should help clean up the mess I made." I said as I pecked Natsu on the lips. They all smiled sadly. "I'll see you guys soon again. Take care." I said as I started to back away. They nodded and waved. I waved back, "Bye guys!" I then turned around and ran out of the town.

'I'll be back soon, Fairy Tail.'