Chapter 70

(3rd PoV)
"What..?" Natsu asked, stunned. "I said, just change me yourself." (Y/N) said as she smiled tiredly.

"Are you sure (Y/N)?" Natsu asked. (Y/N) nodded, "Yes I'm sure. You've seen me in nothing but my bra and underwear. Heck, you've even seen me naked. It shouldn't be a big deal to you Natsu."

Natsu cheeks had a slight hint of pink as he grabbed (Y/N)'s sleep clothes from her bag. When he took them out, he froze. "You still wear these?" He asked as he walked towards (Y/N).

She nodded, "Yeah. Now hurry up and change me."

Natsu sighed, "I forgot that also act childish when you're tired. Flirty and childish isn't a combination."

"But you like it when I'm like this. Don't deny it, babe." (Y/N) said with a flirty voice and grinned at Natsu.

Natsu blushed and didn't say anything. He stood in front of (Y/N). "Lift up your arms." Natsu commanded. (Y/N) lifted up her arms. Natsu grabbed the hem of (Y/N)'s shirt and looked at (Y/N). "Are you sure?" Natsu asked again. (Y/N) sighed in annoyance, "Yes I'm sure. You better hurry up before I'm not tired anymore and I change my mind."

Natsu's eyes widened and he nodded. Right before he lifted up her shirt, there was a knock at the door.

"Dad?" Zach called from behind the door. "What?" Natsu asked as he kept looking at (Y/N). "I'm going to sleep over at Uncle Gray's house. I'm bringing Alice and Rit with me. Rini is sleeping in her crib." Zach said. "Okay. Be careful at Popsicles house." Natsu said with a grin. Zach chuckled and left.

Natsu returned his attention to (Y/N) and smirked. "Well you sure look wide awake now." He said. "That's because I am, you dummy." (Y/N) said.

Ignoring her, Natsu continued his actions by quickly throwing off (Y/N)'s shirt and tossed it onto the ground. (Y/N) shivered from the sudden coldness. Natsu sat next to (Y/N) on the bed and grabbed her bare waist. He set her on his lap and made her face him.

"N-Natsu.. What are you doing..?" (Y/N) asked as she slowly wrapped her legs around Natsu's waist. "I just missed your body.." Natsu said as he rubbed up and down on (Y/N)'s sides, making her shiver.

(Y/N) blushed at his comment. "Well.. I missed your body too.." She said nervously and quietly. But since Natsu was a dragon slayer, he heard her. "Oh, well do you want to take my shirt off of me?" He whispered in her ear.

(Y/N) blushed more and quickly grabbed the hem of Natsu's shirt. "Someone is impatient. Are you that horny?" Natsu said as he pulled away from (Y/N)'s ear.

(Y/N) blushed harder, if that was even possible, and tightened her grip on Natsu's shirt. "Me? You're the horny one..!" (Y/N) said loudly.

"Me? You're the one acting like this. I'm not complaining though. You're sexy and you're acting sexy." Natsu said to (Y/N) as he grinned.

"That's because you acting like this, is making me acting like this too..!"

--------------------------------
(A/N)
Hey guys!
So the next chapter might be a lemon.
Yayy?
Okay, that's all for now
Bye!
~ Mrs. Nanase