Chapter 57

(3rd PoV)
(Y/N) used her telepathy to tell Zach and Happy to come home. In a few minutes they came inside. They headed to the living room and saw Natsu and (Y/N) grinning. "What's up?" Zach asked as he sat down and Happy sat on his shoulder. "Yeah, why did you call us?" Happy asked. (Y/N) and Natsu glanced at each other and grinned wider. They then looked at Zach and Happy. "Zach, Happy.. I'm pregnant." (Y/N) said.

(Your PoV)
Zach and Happy looked at one another, with wide eyes. They then looked at me. "You're pregnant?!" They exclaimed. I nodded and they grinned. Natsu and I got up as Zach got up. Happy flew to Natsu and hugged him. Zach came to me and hugged me carefully. "I'm going to be a big brother!" Zach said excitedly. "I'm going to be a big little brother cat!" Happy exclaimed as he came over to me and hugged my arm. Zach went over to Natsu and hugged him tightly. Natsu's face started to turn blue, "Can't... Breath." "Whoops..!" Zach said as he pulled away. Natsu's took deep breath's as his face turned back to its normal color. "You hug like your mom does." Natsu said. Zach and I looked at each other and did an identical grin, "I/He learned from the best!" Natsu and Happy laughed. "When are you going to tell the guild?" Zach asked. "Right no-" Natsu began to say. "Right after I eat my Mexican food." I declared as I went over to the fridge. Zach, Happy and Natsu all sweat-dropped, then I heard Natsu whisper to them about my weird cravings and mood swings. I tick mark appeared on my forehead as I used my fire magic to heat up my food. I snapped my fingers and a small rock appeared in my hand. Without looking, I threw the rock at Natsu's head. "Ow!" I heard him groan. "Bingo." I said as I smirked.

After I ate my food, we all left the house and headed to the guild. "Do you know if it's a girl or boy?" Happy asked as he sat on Natsu's shoulder. I shook my and chuckled, "No silly. I'm only a month pregnant, so I don't know what gender it is yet." Happy's ears went down slightly, "Awww.." "But don't worry, when I do find out what gender it is, I'll tell you." I said as I ruffled his fur. Happy giggled and nodded. We were then at the guild. I then faced Natsu before we stepped inside. "If you dare say that 'we're pregnant', I will kill. You. Because you are not pregnant. You do not have to have a growing stomach for 9 months and you don't have to to through hours of labor. Got it?" I said, with a deadly tone. Happy was hiding behind Natsu as Natsu nodded rapidly. Zach, unaffected by my tone, chuckled. I then sighed and smiled. "Let's go tell them." I said happily. I faced the doors, not seeing their sweat-drops. I kicked the doors open and we stepped inside, everyone quieted down and paid attention to us. Natsu was to my left, Happy was on his shoulder and Zach was to my right. I nodded at Natsu and he grinned.

"(Y/N)s pregnant!" He exclaimed as he held my hand. I grinned and looked at everyone, who looked at us with wide eyes.

"What?!"