Chapter 78

(3rd PoV)
"Why are you sitting there?" Natsu asked as he blushed.

(Y/N) chuckled and traced lines over Natsu's shirt. "To tease you of course." (Y/N) said as she smirked.

Natsu blushed more and shifted slightly. (Y/N) shifted around slowly, making Natsu blush more, if that was even possible.

--------------------------

(Your PoV)
'How cute.. I'm making him suffer. Good.'

"Wh-Why are you doing this..?" Natsu stuttered out. I rocked side-ways and gripped onto his shirt making him moan slightly. I smirked.

"For revenge of course. This is what you get for tickling me. I'm going to make you suffer."I said as I continued to rock side-ways.

"Suffer? H-How?" Natsu asked.

"By oh, I don't know.. Perhaps by doing this and other stuff to tease you, then stopping to let you suffer. By not giving you what you want. Me." I said as I rock faster, earning another moan from Natsu.

I then felt something perk up slightly from under me, making me blush slightly.

'He's easy to turn on.'

"You're really easy to turn on." I said as I smirked. Natsu looked away and scoffed while blushing. "Like you're not easy to turn on." He said.

I gripped his shirt again. "I-I am not easy to turn on..!" I said as I blushed furiously.

"Yeah right." Natsu said as he smirked.

'This little..'

"I'm not easy to turn on..!" I said again as I leaned down towards Natsu.

Right before I could do something, Natsu flipped me over, making me be the one laying on the bed.

"Hey! I wasn't done..!" I said as I looked up at Natsu, who was towering over me.

"Too bad. I'm going to prove you wrong about you not being able to turn on easily.." He purred out.

'Oh god, he's really turned on now.. Horny bastard.'

He leaned down towards me and started to kiss me hungrily. I kissed him back slowly, making him growl impatiently. He stuck his tongue in my mouth making me moan.

I could feel him smirking against my lips.

I felt one of Natsu's hand go to my left thigh and he squeezed it, earning another moan from me.

Natsu lead his mouth down to my neck and started to leave wet kisses and sucked at most parts.

I arched my back slightly and moaned quietly.

"Huh. And you said you weren't easy to turn on." Natsu mumbled as he continued to kiss my neck.

"Sh-Shush.. Only you can make me be like this.." I said.

"Good." Natsu said. He kept sucking on my neck until he found my sweet spot.

Natsu kissed and sucked at it making me moan in pleasure. He then bit it, sinking his fangs into it.

"Ah~!" I exclaimed from the pain and pleasure.

"I forgot to mark you again, so there." Natsu said after he licked it.

I shivered and blushed.

As he reached for the hem of my shirt, I heard Rini wail.

I smirked and pushed Natsu off of me and sat up.

"I told you that you wouldn't get me tonight." I said as I stood up and left the room, leaving Natsu alone.

-------------------------

I entered Rini's room and picked her up from her crib, cradling her. Her sobs slowly quieted down and she then stopped.

"Thank you for proving me right to your daddy."