Chapter 12

(Your POV)
Alice and Happy were having a sleepover over with Wendy and Carla, so Natsu and I started to head home by-ourselves. "Can we stop by the store so I can get stuff to make dinner?" I said as we walked near the grocery store. "If you're making food, then fuck yeah! Let's go!" Natsu shouted as he grabbed my hand and dragged me into the store.

"What would you like for dinner Natsu?" I asked as I pushed around a shopping cart that had Natsu in it. "Hot Wings!" He said like a child as he grabbed a huge box of frozen wings. 'I know why he got the biggest box of wings, but why is he in the shopping cart?' I thought as I chuckled. "Why are you in the shopping cart Natsu?" I asked as I grabbed some hot sauces and put them in Natsu's lap. "Because I don't want to walk around. Now drive towards the drink aisle! Go woman!" Natsu commanded. "Excuse me?" I asked with stern tone. "I-I mean please? My beautiful girlfriend..!" He said as he smiled at me nervously. "Thats what I thought." I said as I smirked and pushed the cart towards the drink aisle.

After I payed for our stuff, we walked home. We both had a bag in one of our hands as we held each others hands. Once we got home, I grabbed the bag from Natsu's hand and headed towards the kitchen to start making dinner. Natsu went to the bathroom to take a shower.

Once I placed the wings in the oven, I heard the bathroom door open. 'He must be done.' I thought as I started cleaning up. I then felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. 'Natsu..' I thought as I blushed. "I can't wait until the wings are ready because I love your cooking." Natsu said as he placed his head on my right shoulder. "Th-Thanks Natsu." I stuttered as I blushed more. "Am I making you uncomfortable (Y/N)?!" He asked nervously. "N-No! It's just that i'm not used to us being a couple yet. I've never really had a boyfriend before.." I said as my blush died down.

(Natsu's POV)
'She's never had a boyfriend?! No way!'. "Really?!" I asked surprised. "Yeah.." (Y/N) replied as she sighed. "But you're so pretty (Y/N)! How could you not have had a boyfriend before?" I asked as I tightened my grip. "Well since I used to always get jumped, I was always training to defend myself. I never really had time for a boyfriend. Plus, I didn't really need one since I had Alice. I wasn't lonely." She said as she washed her hands. "Oh.." I said as I frowned. "But now I have you Pinky!" (Y/N) said as she dried her hands and turned around to face me. "Yeah!" I said happily as I pecked her lips softly. She then started blushing again. 'Cute..' "I-I'm still not used to you kissing me.." She said embarrassingly. "Oh? Really?" I asked as I smirked and headed for neck. "Yeah.. Wait, what are you doing Natsu?" (Y/N) asked with a confused face. "This." I said as I started kissing her neck.

"Wha-mm~" She moaned softly. "N-Natsu~" She moaned again. I kissed her neck, searching for her sweet spot. I then kissed a certain spot and heard her moan louder. I smirked against her skin. "Found it~" I said huskily which made (Y/N) shiver and moan. I sucked at her skin which made her moan even more louder. "N-Natsu, s-sto-mm~" I heard her say. I then sunk my fangs into her neck. "A-Ahh!" She moaned in pain and pleasure. I licked the spot and pulled away from her neck. "W-Why did you do that Natsu?!" (Y/N) asked nervously. "I marked you so everyone will know that you're mine..!" I said as I smirked. "Oh.." She said as she blushed hard. I chuckled and then heard a 'ding'. "Oh! The wings are done!" (Y/N) said as she got out of my grip and went towards the oven. She took out the wings and placed them on the counter. Time to eat!" (Y/N) said as she placed a plate of wings on the table. "Food!" I exclaimed as I rushed to the table, sat down and ate.
After all the wings were done and (Y/N) took a shower and changed, we headed to bed.

(3rd POV)
(Y/N) and Natsu laid down in the hammock. Natsu wrapped his arms around (Y/N)'s waist and pulled her close to him. "Goodnight Pinky.." (Y/N) said sleepily. "Goodnight (Nickname)." Natsu said as they both fell into a deep and peaceful sleep.
Well if you count hearing Natsu's obnoxiously loud snores peaceful.