Chapter 23

(Lucy's POV)
'Natsu isn't back yet.. Where is he?' Natsu then came into the room and closed the door while sighing. "Is (Y/N) okay?" I asked as Natsu came to the bed. "What? Oh, um yeah. She just had a really bad dream." He said as he looked at me and laid down. "Can you tell me what is was about?" I asked. "Nope. I promised that I wouldn't tell anyone what is was about." Natsu said as he sat up. 'What?! But i'm his girfriend! He has to tell me everything!' "What?! But Natsu, I'm your girlfriend! You have to tell me!" I pleaded as I crossed my arms. Natsu looked at me and sighed. "No I don't Lucy. Just because your my girlfriend, doesn't mean I have to tell you everything. Plus, I can't break the promise I made to (Y/N). When I was dating (Y/N), I didn't tell her everything that somebody told me and she didn't mind at all. I promised that I wouldn't tell anyone." He said. 'That damn (Y/N)!' "But I'm not (Y/N)! Now tell me what her dream was about or I'm breaking up with you!" I whined. "Then we're over. Because I promised (Y/N)." Nastu said with a serious face. 'What?! No!' "What?! No Natsu, I was just joking!" I said as I grabbed his arm. "Well I wasn't. Sorry Lucy, but we're through. Goodnight." He said as he laid down and went to sleep. 'We're over?.. This is all (Y/N)'s fault! If she didn't come back, I would still be with my Natsu!' I huffed and went to sleep.

(Your POV)
After Natsu walked me back to my room then left, I took off my flip-flops then went to bed.

~Le Morning~
I woke up by the sound of thunder. 'It's raining? Fuck, I hate thunder and lightning. I'll just have to suck it up I guess..' I got out of bed, grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom to change. I changed into a (Favorite Color) T-shirt, blue jeans and wore my (Favorite Shoes). I then put my hair into a pony tail. I walked out of the bathroom and woke up Happy. "Happy, wake up." I said as I shook him. "Five mor minutes.." He said tiredly. 'Just like Natsu.' I sighed and picked him up in my arms. I carried him like a baby and went out of the room, closed the door and went downstairs.

When the elevator opened revealing the lobby, I stepped out and sat down in one of the chairs, waiting for the others to arrive. I heard the elevator "ding" and out came Lucy. Only Lucy. 'Did Natsu break up with her already?' "You! It's all your fault that Natsu broke up with me! You skank!" Lucy said as she sat away from me. 'Guess so.' "My fault? How?" I asked as I looked at her. "I asked Natsu to tell me what your dream was about but he said that he couldn't tell me because you made him promise to not tell anyone! He broke up with me because I wouldn't stop asking him!" She said angrily. 'Nosey bitch.' "Well sorry that I didn't want anyone else to know about my dream! You shouldn't be so nosey Lucy." I said with a deadly tone which made her shiver. The elevator "dinged" again and out stepped Erza, Gray and Natsu. I stood up, along with Lucy. "Let's get going." Gray said as we started to head out.

After we went to the job requesters house, we set off to the only shop that hasn't been robbed. The shop owner informed us that the bandits only robbed at night. 'Typical.' "Well its only 10 in the morning right now, so we have to wait." I said as we went to a nearby park that was near the shop. "Be on the lookout for any odd people that walk by the shop. Like people that keep looking back at the store." Erza said. While everyone else was talking, I snuck off and went to a tree that had a perfect view of the shop and that hid me from Team Natsu. I quickly climbed up the tree and sat down on a branch. "Hey, where did (Y/N) go?" I heard Gray ask. I glanced back at them and saw them looking for me. I smirked and looked back at the shop. I then noticed a suspicious figure that kept walking to the shop then coming back. 'I should probably tell Erza and the others.' I looked down and saw Erza right under the tree I was hiding in. "(Y/N), where are you?" She yelled. 'Imma scare her' I smirked and got into position. I then hung from gripping the branch with my hands and came face to face with Erza. "I'm right here." I said with a smirk. Erza screamed then fell on the ground.

Gray, Lucy, Happy and Natsu then came running towards us. "There you are (Y/N)! Wait, what happened to Erza?" Natsu asked as he stood next to Erza. "I scared her. Duh." I said with a dull voice. "You scared Erza?!" Lucy asked as she helped Erza up. "She did not scare me, I was just surprised." Erza said calmly. I rolled my eyes, 'Yeah, sure.' "Anyways, when I was up in the tree, I noticed a suspicious figure that kept going then leaving the store." I said as I let go of the branch and landed on my feet, next to Gray. "Then that must be one of the bandits." Gray said as I sensed his shirt and pants disappear. "Gray, you're clothes." I said as I rolled my eyes. "What?! Not again!" Gray said as he put some clothes on. Lucy and Happy snickered while Natsu and Erza just kept a poker-face on.

(3rd POV)
"I'mmmm hungryyyy" Nastu and Happy whined as we exited the park. "Yeah, me too." Lucy said as Gray nodded. "Let's stop by a restaurant and eat something. We can't defeat bandits on an empty stomach." Erza said as her eyes twinkled. Gray, Happy, Natsu, Lucy and (Y/N) sweatdropped as they all headed to a nearby restaurant. They then quickly ate, paid then left.

(Your POV)
"Please, leave me alone! I'll give you all of my money! Don't hurt me!" I heard a little boy scream. "I'll be right back." I said as I quickly ran over to where I heard the boys scream, not waiting for my team's response. I quickly found the little boy in an ally, being picked up by a man. "Please help me, miss!" The boy said as he started to cry. 'He's only about 7 years old..' "Leave him alone!" I yelled to the man, who just noticed me. "Get lost little girl or I'll get you too." The man said with a scruffy voice. 'Little girl?!' "If you don't put the boy down, I'll beat your ass!" I said as I started getting closer to him. He put the boy down and let him go. The boy then ran to me then hid behind me. "Don't let him hurt me, miss! Please!" The boy begged. "Don't worry, I won't let him." I said as I heard multiple footsteps coming towards me. 'That's not Team Natsu.. I can't smell Natsu.. They must be with this fatty.' "M-Miss, they are more people b-behind us.." The boy said as he hugged my leg. I turned around and crouched down to the boys height. "Impenetrable Force Field." I said as a force field protected the boy, but not me. "I put a force field around you, so you won't get hurt. I'll deal with these bad guys." I whispered as I stood up and faced the guy who first picked on the boy.

"Fire Dragon Roar!" I said as I hit the man, which knocked him out. 'That was easy. Now to deal with the rest.' I turned around and backed up. There were about 6 more guys and they were huge! (Not in a dirty way! -.-) They all decided to come at me all at once. 'Idiots.' "Tch." I said as I got into a ready stance. Once they were all close enough, I attacked. "Elemental Dragon Roar!" I yelled as I attacked all of the men. Once the dust cleared, all of the men were out cold and the boy just looked at me with wide eyes. I walked towards him and disabled the force field. The boy then jumped at me and hugged my leg. "Thank you miss! That was so cool!" He said excitedly. I chuckled quietly, "You're welcome. What's your name?" I asked as he let go of my leg and I crouched down to his height. "My name is Zachary, but you can call me Zach." Zach said as he smiled at me. "Well Zach, my name is (Y/N). Where are your parents?" I asked. Zach then looked at the ground, "I-I'm not sure.. They left me.." He said sadly. 'Who leaves a kid out in the streets? Tch, If you didn't want a kid, don't have one.' "Oh.. Well come on, you can meet my friends, then we'll go clean you up." I said warmly. "Okay!" He said. I picked him up and carried him on my hip.
I then started to look for Team Natsu, with Zach.