Chapter 39

(Your PoV)
I was waiting for Wendy and Erza to finish getting dressed. I was already ready along with Carla. My hair was down and brushed, I was wearing black flats and I had some hair bands on my wrist just in-case. I was also angry since Erza just informed me that Zach will no longer be with me, but inside with Natsu and her. 'So I'm alone. Eh, I honestly do things better alone.' "Gray was right, you guys do take long to get ready." I said as I rolled my eyes. "Calm down, (Y/N). We're almost done." Erza said as she applied some lipstick. "I'm done!" Wendy said. She was wearing a long purple dress. (You can imagine the dress any way you want, I'm just giving you the color and length.) "Annddd, now I'm ready." Erza said. She was wearing a short grey dress. "I like both of your dresses. And yours too, Carla." I complimented. "Thanks" Erza, Wendy and Carla said in unison. "Now come on. It's already 8:50." I said as they all nodded. We all walked out at the same time the guys did. When the guys saw us, they looked away with barely noticeable blushes.

"You girls look.. Nice.." Gray said as Natsu, Zach and Happy nodded. Wendy, Erza and Carla chuckled while I just rolled my eyes. I then looked at Zach. "You two idiots actually helped Zach choose something good. I thought I was going to have to beat some sense into you two." I said as Zach smiled at me while Natsu and Gray shivered. We all then started to head down the stairs. "Ah! You are all ready! You all look so beautiful and handsome!" Elena said as we got to the bottom. We bowed. "Peyton is still getting ready. Some of our maids are helping her." She said as we all stood in front if her. "Now, what are each of your positions?" Elena asked. "(Y/N) will be at the main entrance. Gray and Wendy will be at the back doors. Natsu, Zach and I will be inside and Happy and Carla will be checking up on us." Erza said as Elena nodded. "Good! Now, please get into your positions! The guests should be here any minute!" Elena said excitedly. We all nodded and went to our positions.

For now, everyone has had an invitation. "Invitation please." I said to a girl and a boy. They showed me their invitations and I let them in. After they went in, the last person, a boy around 17, came up. 'That's him. Colin Jackson. Peyton's ex.' He was about to go in, when I put my arm up. "You're not aloud inside." I said sternly. "I'm the birthday girls boyfriend." Colin said. I shook my head, "No, you're not. You're Peyton's ex-boyfriend.". Colin gave me a shocked look. "How did you know that?!" He asked. I rolled my eyes, "Peyton told me. Now leave.". "Fine. I'll leave. But only if you come with me." Colin said with a smirk. 'This little asshole.' "Excuse me?" I said. "You heard me, cutie. Come with me and no one gets hurt." He said as his fist lit on fire. "Are you seriously threatening me? First of all, I'm 25 and you're like only 17. Second of all, do you have any idea who the hell I am?" I asked as I pushed him back. He took a step closer and smirked again. "Oh. You're the Empress Heroine Wizard. The pussy who faked her and her son's death. You don't scare me." Colin said as he wrapped an arm around my waist. 'Pussy? This kid is going down.'

"You should be scared of me. Now I know why Peyton broke up with you." I said as I kneed him in the gut. He doubled over which gave me the chance to elbow him on his back pressure point. He fell on the ground and I stood over him. I heard multiple footsteps coming my way. Natsu and Zach came outside and looked at Colin and I. I looked at them and gave them a peace sign. "Yo." I said cooly. "Who is this?" Natsu asked. "Peyton's ex-boyfriend, Colin." I said. "Why did you beat him up?" Zach asked. "First, he wouldn't stop trying to get through the door. Second, he was flirting with me. And third, he fucking threatened me." I said as Colin started to get up. "He what?!" Natsu and Zach exclaimed angrily. I shrugged as Colin stood up completely."What the hell.." Colin said as clutched his stomach. "Throw him out if the property line and make sure that he leaves." I commanded as I pointed at the huge gate entrance. "Yes m'am!" Natsu and Zach said in unison. They both ran over to Colin and literally dragged him out of the property by the arms. I sighed and looked inside. Peyton was saying something when her mom came towards me.

"You have done a great job as being security. I'm sure that all of the people have arrived so you're welcome to come inside now." Elena said with a smile. I bowed, "Okay, thank you m'am.". She nodded and went back inside. Natsu and Zach came running back towards me. "Come on you two. Elena said that we can come inside now. Everyone that was invited is here." I said as they nodded. We then went inside and closed the door. 'Wendy and Gray are already inside. Elena must've told them before me.' I sighed and saw everyone dancing. 'Nope. Like hell I'm going to dance.' I saw Zach go over to Wendy, then they went to the dance floor. 'Aw, how cute.' I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around. "What do you need Natsu?" I asked. "I.. Um.. I just wanted to say that you look really pretty..!" Natsu said nervously. "Thanks. You're not to bad yourself." I said with a slight smile. Natsu smiled widely and asked the question I was dreading to hear.

"Would you like to dance?"