Chapter 29

(A/N)
WARNING:
YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO PROBABLY HATE ME IN FUTURE CHAPTERS.
JUST TELLING YOU GUYS TO PREPARE YOUR FEELS IN THE FUTURE.
OKAY, NOW ONTO LE CHAPTA/CHAPTER! :D
--------------------------------------
(Your PoV, at the guild)
Zach and I were eating breakfast at the Team Natsu table when Natsu and Happy burst through the door. "Hey! Nobody tell (Y/N) that we ate the rest of her food at her house! She'll kill me if she finds out!" Natsu shouted as Happy nodded, not noticing Zach and I. My eye twitched as Zach tugged on my cloak. "You're going to beat Natsu, right mama? Because there was leftover spaghetti in the fridge and it was yummy.." Zach asked as he looked at me with big eyes. 'He's learning. Good.' I nodded, "Stay here Zach, I'm going to beat some sense into Natsu and Happy." I said as he nodded and I stood up. I moved away from the table and walked towards Natsu and Happy, who were still standing in the doorway. "Natsu! Happy!" I exclaimed with a dark tone. When Natsu and Happy noticed me, they paled. Happy even fainted. 'Happy is already down. Now to deal with Natsu.' "Oh crap." Natsu said as he froze and looked at me with fear in his eyes. "Elemental Dragon Roar!" I chanted as I attacked Natsu. Since Natsu was frozen with fear, so he didn't dodge my attack, so he got hit. Everyone then went back to their own business because they already know that I'm stronger than Natsu and that it's normal for me to beat him up. He went flying out the doors and into Gray. "What the hell Flame-for-Brains?!" Gray shouted as Natsu started to stand up. I went over to Natsu and lifted him up by his collar. "I'm sorry (Y/N)! Please don't be angry with me!" Natsu pleaded as Gray stood next to me. "You ate all of my food! How the hell am I not supposed to be angry at you?! You ate Zach's leftover spaghetti and now I have to go shopping again!" I yelled as Natsu started to shake. I heard Gray laugh so I glared at him, which made him shut up. "I'm sorry! But that spaghetti was really good!" Natsu said as he smiled nervously. "You're lucky that we're dating or I would've done way worse to you." I said as I let him down. "Wait. You guys are dating again?!" Grau asked. We nodded. "Yeah, since this morning." I said. "But it's only 9:00 in the morning.." Gray said as he looked at us confused. "Yeah, I asked her out around midnight when I snuck into her house." Natsu said normally. "Oh, well thats normal." Gray said as we shrugged and headed back inside the guild.

When we sat down at the Team Natsu table, Erza, Lucy, Happy, Wendy and Carla were already there, along with Zach. "Hey guys." Gray said as we all said 'hi' to each other. I sat down next to Zach and Natsu sat down next to me. "(Y/N)-Chan, I think that it was really nice of you to adopt Zach! He's really nice and adorable!" Wendy said as Carla nodded. "Thanks. He's a big help at home too." I said as Zach smiled at me. "Where's my grandson?!" I heard Gildarts yell. 'Oh great..' I then heard crashes and yells. Gildarts then appeared at our table. We all sweatdropped. "There he is! Come to grandpa!" Gildarts said cheerfully as he reached for Zach. "He's not your grandson, Gildy. I'm not your daughter." I said as Zach jumped into Gildarts arms. "But you're like the daughter I never ha-" He then stopped mid-sentence when Cana glared at him. "Anyways, I'll be hanging out with Zach now!" He said as took off with Zach. "Bye mama!" Zach said. 'He took my child. Gildarts took off with my child. Oh no..' "If Gildarts teaches anything bad to my kid, he's dead." I said as I groaned. Everyone chuckled. "Don't worry (Y/N). I doubt Gildarts will change your sweet and innocent Zach." Erza said.

~(5 hours later, At Le (L/N) Household)~
"But mama! Grandpa said that you would get me anything if I gave you puppy eyes!" Zach whined. 'That damn Gildarts! What has he done?!' "Well grandpa was wrong. It will only work sometimes but not always. New rule: don't listen to grandpa Gildarts anymore." I said sternly. I grabbed his hand and left the house in a rush. "I'm sorry mama.. Are you mad at me?" Zach asked. I sighed and stopped outside of the guild, "No, I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at your grandpa Gildarts.". "Are you going to beat him? If you are, please don't hurt him too much. Please mama.." Zach said sadly. "Don't worry, I won't hurt him too much." I said as we entered the guild. "Natsu! Gray!" I shouted. The two idiots came running up to us and saluted me. "What do you need m'am?" They asked in unison. 'Hah! I got these two wrapped around my finger.' I smirked and gave Zach's hand to Natsu. "I need you guys to watch Zach for me while I kill Gildarts." I said. "What did he do?" Natsu asked. "He told Zach that I would get him anything if he gave me puppy eyes." I said darkly. "Ohhh.. So Erza was wrong." Gray and Natsu said in unison. I nodded. "Now, don't not damage my kid in any of your fights or you two are my next victims." I said as I walked towards Gildarts, who was drinking next to Cana.

"Gildarts!" I shouted as I near him. He looked at me and smiled. "Oh hey (Nickname)! What's up?" Gildarts said. "Why the hell did you teach Zac that?" I asked angrily. Everyone around us felt my darkly aura and immediately back away. 'I got them all wrapped around mu finger as well.' "Because I thought that it would be funny." Gildarts said as he drank his beer. "You idiot!" Cana said as she hit her dad with a beer jug and left, sensing my anger. "You're not supposed to teach my kid that!" I yelled as my leg got covered in rock. "Well what are you going to do about it?" Gildarts asked as he stood up and smirked. Everyone around us froze and gasped. "You shouldn't have said that, Gildarts." They all said in unison. "They're right." I said as I push-kicked him in the stomach which made him go flying. Again. I then turned around and faced everyone. "I'm going to take a walk. Natsu, Gray, Erza and Lucy, please take care of Zach while I'm gone. I wish to be alone." I said with no emotion in my voice. "Have a nice walk mama!" I heard Zach shout as I left the guild.

(3rd PoV)
As (Y/N) was walking pass an ally, she was grabbed by the arm and yanked into the ally. She was then pushed against the wall by a woman. "What the hell?! What do you want?" (Y/N) asked, with annoyance in her voice. "Give me your backpack girl and nobody gets hurt." The woman said as a flame appeared in the palm of her hand. (Y/N) rolled her eyes as she took off her backpack and gave it to the woman. "Here, there's nothing important in there that means something to me." (Y/N) said as she shrugged. But little did she know that she forgot that something important was in there. A certain important picture, to be more specific. The woman opened (Y/N)'s bag and started looking through it. She took out stuff such as clothes, a small blanket and a pair of old shoes. "Aw, you have nothing interesting in here. Oh! But wait, there's a picture in here." The woman said as she took out a picture. When (Y/N) saw the picture, her eyes widened. "Hey! Give that back!" She said as she reached for it, but missed. The woman then snickered and looked at the picture. "Oh, what do we have here? A little girl and a small cat with wings. Was this cat your friend? How cute." The woman said as she smirked. "Just give it back. Now." (Y/N) said sternly. "It's one of the only pictures I have left of her." She said as she reached for it again but missed. "Oh really? Then I should probably do this." The woman said. She then set the picture on fire. "No! Don't do that you hag!" (Y/N) exclaimed. The picture then turned to dust. The woman chuckled and looked at (Y/N) with a fake frown. "Oops, too late." She said. (Y/N) then started shaking. "Aw, are you going to cry?" The woman asked with a smirk. When (Y/N) looked at her dead in the eye, the woman gasped and dropped (Y/N)'s bag. "Y-You're The Empress Heroine Wizard! I'm so s-sorry!" The woman stuttered out. "Like hell you are." (Y/N) said with a deadly tone. She then punched the woman in the jaw, which knocked her out. (Y/N) picked up her stuff, put it back in her backpack and left the ally with her head down.

'It's time to put my plan into action.'