Chapter 44

(2 years later, 3rd PoV)
It's been exactly 2 years since Zach's disappearance and now (Y/N) is 27 and Zach would be 16.

"Natsu, wake the fuck up." (Y/N) said as she shook Natsu who was sleeping on the floor next to (Y/N)'s bed. Natsu groaned and opened his eyes slowly. Once he saw (Y/N) he immediately grabbed her and pulled her down next to him. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her to his chest. (Y/N) blushed and placed her hands on his chest. "Just because we're dating, doesn't mean you can always do this. Now, N-Natsu, come on. Get up."(Y/N) said as she continued to blush. Natsu buried his face in (Y/N)'s hair and groaned, "But I don't want tooooo..". (Y/N) sighed, "But you know what today is and you said that we can go buy a gifts for Zach birthday. He would be turning 16 next week." She said in a dead tone. Natsu tensed up and pulled his face away from (Y/N)'s hair. "Yeah, I know. You're right, now come on." Natsu said. He stood up and pulled up (Y/N).

(Your PoV)
After Natsu and I bought Zach's gifts, we headed back to my house to wrap them up.

"Ooo! I like this one!" Natsu exclaimed as he held up wrapping paper that flames in it. I rolled my eyes, "Then use it.". Natsu nodded rapidly and started to wrap the gift he bought. I was already done wrapping the gift I bought so I had to wait for Natsu to finish. "Done!" I heard Natsu exclaim. I looked at Natsu and sighed. "Natsu, you wrapped the gift wrong. But I guess it's okay. Come on, lets put it on his bed.". Natsu nodded and we went upstairs to Zach's room. We stepped into his room and placed the gifts on Zach's bed. Gifts from the previous years were still there and untouched. "Can we head to the guild? Please?" Natsu asked me. I sighed and nodded. Natsu cheered and dragged me out of my house and to the guild.

"Hey (Y/N)..! Hey Natsu..!" Everyone greeted. Natsu and I waved and headed towards the Team Natsu table. "Hey (Y/N) and Natsu." Team Natsu greeted. "Hey guys." Natsu said as I just nodded. I sat down and Natsu sat down next to me. "It's been 2 years, huh?" Gray said. I nodded, "Yeah.. He would be turning 16 next week.". "16 years old? Wow." Lucy said as we all nodded. I looked at the table, "He would turning 16 and I wouldn't be there with him to celebrate it..".

(Next Week, Zach's 16 Birthday)
I was sitting at the bar, eating breakfast when Team Natsu came up to me. "Hey guys." I said as continued to eat without looking up. "How did you know it was us?" Happy asked. "First, I'm an Elemental Dragon Slayer. I have remarkable senses. Second, I'm the Empress Heroine Wizard. Third, I'm on the Wizard Council. Remember?" I stated. "Ooo yeah. I forgot about that." Gray said. "So did I." Wendy and Lucy said. "Anyways, how are you doing (Y/N)?" Erza asked. I finished my food and gave my plate to Mira. "I'm fine. Stop worrying about me." I said coldly. I turned around and faced them and gave them a cold look. "We're just worried about you (Y/N).." Natsu said as he gave me a look full of sympathy. "I know that you guys are worried about me, but I don't need you guys to worry about me. And please don't give me that look, Natsu. I don't need sympathy." I said as Natsu shrugged. Just then the guild doors opened, revealing someone tall and that also wearing a cloak that looked new. 'Damn, that person is tall. He's taller than me!'

Team Natsu went towards the person, I stayed at the bar alone. 'Somethings up with that person.. I feel uneasy about something. And I have a feeling that something seems familiar but I just can't put my finger on it..' "Hello, welcome to Fairy Tail. How may I help you?" I heard Erza ask. I observed the person. They had broad shoulders and they definitely didn't have any breasts so they were obviously male. I couldn't see their face since it was covered by the hoodie of their cloak. I walked away from the bar and walked to the Team Natsu table which was kinda close to Team Natsu and the person. I was observing the person when something inside of my clicked. More like a familiar smell clicked. 'That smells like my scent hiding spell.. But I never taught that spell to anyone except..

Zach.'