Chapter 17

(Natsu's POV)
I watched as (Y/N) left with Alice. Something seemed off though.. As if they said bye like they were leaving for good. "Ah!" I heard Carla groan. I turned my head and looked at Carla, along with everyone else. "What's wrong Carla?! Did you see something?" Wendy asked. "It's (Y/N).. They were walking through a forest.." Carla said. '(Y/N)!' "Natsu, lead us to your house! We've got to see if (Y/N) and Alice are there!" Lucy said frantically. "Come on then!" I said as we all stood up and ran to my house.

Once we got there, (Y/N) nor Alice was there. "Where are they?" Gray asked no one in particular. "Natsu! There was a note on the table!" Happy said as he gave me a note. I looked at it and read it. "Dear Natsu, I have to leave Fairy Tail and Magnolia. I'm not wanted here anymore as I can tell. Romeo could've died because of me and you hate me now. I'm a danger to everyone and I don't want anyone else to get injured because of my problems.I'm sorry.. I'm not sure if I'll ever come back. Also don't even bother to come looking for me because you'll never find me. Tell the rest of Team Natsu that i'm sorry and that Alice and I will miss them. And tell Romeo that I'm sorry for putting him in harm's way. I'm sorry, (Y/N)." It read. "S-She left.." I stuttered out. "What?!" Everyone exclaimed. Erza took the note out of my hands and read it, along with everyone else. "Natsu, what does she mean when she wrote that you hate her?" Lucy asked. "I um.. Kinda broke up with her.." I said nervously. "Nice going flame-brain." Gray said. "You idiot!" Erza shouted as she hit my head. "Ow!" I groaned as I rubbed my head. "(Y/N) and Alice left?" Wendy and Happy asked sadly. "Yeah.." Lucy said sadly. "B-But I didn't want them to l-leave!" Happy shouted as he started crying. "It's going to be alright buddy.." I said as I hugged him. "You dummy, you shouldn't have b-broken up with (Y/N)!" Happy sobbed. 'He's right.. I'm such a dumbass!'

(3rd POV)
Team Natsu returned to the guild with heavy hearts. Master Makarov already told the news, so the guild wasn't lively at all. They all sat down at their usual table and sighed. "Hey Natsu, can I talk to you for a sec?" Lucy asked as she stood up. "..Sure" Natsu replied as he stood up. They walked outside and went behind the guild. "Natsu, will you be my boyfriend..?" Lucy asked. "What? Well um.. Sure.." Natsu said uncertain. 'I need to keep my mind off of (Y/N)..' Natsu thought. "Yay!" Lucy cheered as she kissed Natsu's cheek and ran back into the guild.

(5 hours later, Night Time, Your POV)
"(Y/N), are you going to miss our friends?" Alice asked me as we set up our camp for the night. "Of course I will Alice." I replied. "Even Natsu? The jerk that dumped you?" Alice asked angrily as she gathered firewood. "Yes, even Natsu. He may have dumped me, but I still love him Alice.." I said as I lit up the firewood with my magic. "Oh okay.." She said. "You're not gonna leave me, right (Y/N)?" Alice asked as she looked at me. "I would never leave you Alice! Never ever, I promise!" I said as I hugged her. "Thank you (Y/N).. And I'll never leave you too and that's a promise!" She said happily.

'I will never leave you Alice.'
_________________________
(A/N)
Sorry that this chapter is shorter than usual! I'll make it up in the next chapter, I swear!
And plus there's going to be a surprise in the next chapter •3•
Bai!