Chapter 62

(3rd PoV, 3 days later)
"Natsu, wake up! I leave around 3 o'clock, so get up!" (Y/N) yelled from the kitchen, while making breakfast and holding Rini. Natsu groaned loudly. (Y/N) sighed, turned off the stove and header upstairs to her and Natsu's room. "Natsu, come on. I want to spend some time with my family before I leave." She said as she stood in the doorway. No reply. (Y/N) snapped her fingers and a pillow appeared in her hand.

"Do you want to see mommy throw a pillow at daddy?" She asked Rini. Rini gurgled in agreement. (Y/N) chuckled, "Okay." She then threw the pillow at Natsu, with half of her strength, which is still a lot. The impact was so hard that it almost knocked Natsu off of the bed. "Hey!" He said as he sat up. (Y/N) simply smirked and left the room, going to Zachs.

"Are you awake, Zach?" (Y/N) asked as she knocked on his door. "Yeah, I'm up. Dads groan woke me up." Zach said groggily from behind the door. "Okay, then hurry up and get dressed. Breakfast is almost ready." (Y/N) said as she walked down the stairs, back to the kitchen.

(Your PoV)
After we ate breakfast, we headed to the guild.

Zach kicked open the guild doors. "We're here!" He exclaimed. 'Thats my boy!' I chuckled and went inside, while cradling Rini. "What the hell Pyro?!" I heard Gray yell. "Do you wanna go, Ice Princess?!" Natsu yelled. Zach and I sighed. "Here we go again. C'mon Zach, lets go to the Team Natsu table." I said as we headed towards the table, ignoring Gray and Natsu.

"Hey guys." I greeted to Erza, Lucy, Wendy, Carla and Happy. "Hey" They greeted. "When do you leave..?" Lucy asked as I handed Rini to Wendy. 'Here she goes.' "Around 3 o'clock. It's 11 right now, so I'll be leaving soon." I said calmly. "..oh." She said with a hint of happiness in her voice. "I've only been with Rini for 3 days.. I'll be away from my family for 6 months. Damn training." I said as they all gave me a look of sympathy.

"Take this, Stripper!" I geard Natsu exclaim. 'Oh no.' I got goosebumps and turned around, seeing a table coming towards me. I punched the table as a tick mark appeared on my forehead. The whole guild quieted down and looked at me. "You idiots!" I yelled as I walked towards them. Gray and Natsu scrambled around, trying to hide, but they failed. I grabbed their heads and banged them together, making fall to the ground, groaning in pain. "You're lucky that I wasn't carrying Rini. She could've gotten hurt..!" I growled out.

After I dealt with Natsu and Gray, we all decided that we would just hang out at the guild until it was time for me to leave.

"Natsu! Stop showing Rini your fire! She could get hurt!" I yelled as I exited the bathroom. Natsu was sitting with everyone else, showing Rini his fire. 'This nut-job is my husband. Jeez..' "Wha-?! But why?!" He exclaimed as I got to the table. I sighed, "Because if she touched your fire, she could get burned! Remember?" Natsu paled. I grabbed Rini from Natsu and sat down next to him. I looked at everyone else.

"Why do you guys look so sad?" I asked as I looked at Erza, Lucy, Gray, Wendy, Carla, Happy and Natsu. "You'll find out." Erza said. As if on cue, Makarov came out of his office and cleared his throat.

"I'm sorry to say this (Y/N), but you have to leave right now."