Chapter 25

(3rd POV, 3 hours later)
After 3 hours, (Y/N) woke up. She looked around and noticed that she was the only one awake from her team. (Y/N) couldn't go back to sleep because something was bothering her.

(Your POV)
I sighed and looked out the window. 'Damn, I had that dream again about the day Alice.. Died..' I glanced down and saw Zach move. 'If he's going to live with me, I'm going to have to buy a house. I don't want to bother Gray.' I looked out the window again and saw the sun rising slowly. 'Were we really on the job that long? Huh.' Besides Natsu's and Happy's snoring, the whole train was quiet. I decided to just stay awake until we got to Magnolia.

~1 hour later~
When the train stopped, everyone except Natsu were awake. "I got this." I said to everyone. They nodded and began to get their stuff. I went to Natsu's ear and whispered, "If you don't wake the fuck up, I'll make you." Natsu immediately woke up. "Wah.." He groaned as he yawned. "Come on, we're here." I said. Natsu stood up and got his stuff. I stood up along with Zach and got our stuff. "I can carry my stuff (Y/N)!" Zach said as we got off of the train. "Okay." I said as I handed him his small suitcase. 'Well it does have wheels, so it should be easy for him.'

Once we arrived outside the guild, Natsu burst through the doors as usual. "We're back!" He exclaimed. The rest of us just walked past him, besides Zach and I. I cleared my throat and everyone quieted down and looked at me. I grabbed Zach's small hand and pulled him in front of me. "This is Zach, I rescued him while we were on our job. He'll be staying with me and joining Fairy Tail." I said with a non-noticeable smile. The whole guild erupted with yells and cheers. I looked down at Zach and saw him smiling. "Zach, this is Fairy Tail. All of these people are your new family along with Erza, Gray, Lucy, Happy, Natsu and I." I said. Zach turned around and hugged me. "Thank you (Y/N)!" He said. Master Makarov then came up to us. "Hello, child." Master said warmly as he looked up at Zach. "Who are you?" Zach asked confused. "I'm the master of this guild. Now, what magic do you do?" Master asked. "I do fire magic!" Zach said as he made a small flame appear in the palm of his hand. Natsu then popped out from behind me. 'I forgot he was there.' "You do fire magic?!" Natsu asked and he crouched down to Zach. As Zach nodded, Master called over Mira. Mira crouched down to Zach with the stamp. "Where would you like your stamp and in which color, Zach?" Mira asked while smiling. "Um.. I have it in red and on this shoulder please!" Zach said excitedly as he pointed to left shoulder. Mira pulled up his left shirt sleeve and stamped Zach's shoulder. "Yay! I'm a Fairy Tail member now!" Zach exclaimed as he ran to Erza, who was sitting with Lucy and Gray. Master yelled something about partying but I wasn't paying attention. Mira went back to the bar, leaving me with Natsu. "Hey Natsu, can you come with me to look for a house? I want to buy one so I won't be bothering Gray." I asked Natsu. Natsu nodded, so we went off.

After looking at a couple of houses, I decided on a two story house that was good for a cheap price. I paid the person, then went inside with Natsu. "This looks awesome!" Natsu exclaimed as we walked around the first floor. There was a kitchen, a living room that was furnished with two couches, two single chairs and a flat screen tv that was on the wall. 'That lady was really nice to leave us this.. There was even a huge fridge, a table with chairs around it and some stools around the counter, a coffee machine, a microwave and a stove!' "Come on (Y/N)! Let's go look upstairs!" Natsu exclaimed as he grabbed my hand and went up the stairs. We went into the first room that was on the left. "Whoa.." We both said. "This is huge! There's even a bed, a cabinet with a mirror and a bathroom!" Natsu said as I nodded. I walked around and laid on the bed. I heard a "click" and looked over at Natsu, who was at the door. "Natsu? What are you doing..?" I asked as Natsu turned around and walked towards me. "I just locked the door." He said as he got closer. "Why..?" I asked. "So I can do this, without getting interrupted." Natsu said as he climbed on top of me and started to kiss me. "Mm~" I moaned. Right before he could slip in his tongue, I pulled away while smirking. "Aw, you teased me." Natsu said as he pouted. I gently pushed him off of me and got up from the bed. "Whoops. Now come on, I need to get Zach and my stuff from Gray's place so I can move in." I said as I walked out the door and started walking down the steps. "Hey, wait for me!" Natsu shouted as he ran out of the room and caught up with me.

After I grabbed all of my stuff from Gray's house, I headed to the guild with Natsu to pick up Zach. "(Y/N)!" Zach cried as he ran to me while crying. 'Who do I have to kill?!' I picked him up and wiped some of his tears away. "What's wrong Zach?" I asked as I saw Natsu stand next to me."S-Someone made fun of m-me." Zach said as he hiccuped. "Can you point to who?" I asked as Zach nodded. He looked around and pointed to Gajeel. 'Of course.' "Gajeel was the one who made fun of you? What did he say?" I asked. "He called me w-weak when I showed him my fire magic." Zach said as he started crying again. I looked at Natsu and saw him nod. I gave him Zach and cracked my knuckles. "Go over to the Team Natsu table, I won't be too long." I said as I started walking to Gajeel. When I got closer, I saw that Gajeel was eating some iron. He saw me then continued to chew on the metal. "What do you want girly? Can't ya see that i'm busy." He asked. "What the hell did you tell Zach that madea him cry?" I asked as I stood in front of him. "You mean the kid that showed me is lame fire? I just told him that he would never get stronger and that he was weak." Gajeel said as he shrugged and finished eating the metal. "Son of bitch." I said as I clenched my teeth. I then kicked him, which made him go flying towards the wall. Now everyone was paying attention to us. "Say one thing that makes Zach cry again and I'll beat your sorry ass." I said as I walked away from Gajeel, who was still on the ground slumped against the wall. 

Once I arrived at the Team Natsu table, the guild then went back to their usual noise. Zach jumped from his seat and hugged my legs. "Thank you mama- I mean (Y/N)!" Zach said as he looked up at me. 'Mama..?' When I looked at Team Natsu, they were all grinning. "Don't worry about Gajeel anymore Zach, he won't make you cry anymore. I promise. And if you want, you can call me 'mama' if you want." I said as Zach smiled and nodded. "Okay mama!" He said as he held my hand. "Zach, where's your suitcase?" I asked. "Oh, it's right here." Gray said as he pulled out Zach's suitcase from under the table. I grabbed it and gave it to Zach then looked at Team Natsu. "Would you guys want to see my new house?" I asked as I tilted my head. Erza, Gray, Lucy and Happy all looked at each other with confused faces.

"New house?!"