Chapter 19

(3rd POV)

"Alice is dead." (Y/N) said with a dead tone. "W-What?!" They all stuttered out. "Alice is d-dead..?" Happy asked as his eyes filled with tears. (Y/N) nodded slowly and opened her arms for Happy. Happy ran to (Y/N)'s open arms and cried. Carla cried too, but silently while hugging an also crying Wendy. "..Since when?" Gray asked as he broke out of his daze. "2 years ago.." (Y/N) replied as she rubbed Happy's tiny back. "How?" Natsu asked sadly.

"It was all my fault. We were saving a local small village that was being attacked by about 2 dozen monsters. I was fighting a monster and I didn't see one that was about to attack me from behind. Alice tried to warn me, but I didn't defend myself in time. Alice took the hit for me and the impact was really hard. Too hard for her little body to handle. She died in my arms.. I went on a rampage killing those monsters. But I did an overkill on the monster that killed Alice." (Y/N) said as she looked at everyone with no expression on her face. "That event sounds awfully familiar.. What was the name of the village?" Erza asked. "I think it was called "Kraba Village" (Y/N) replied. "But that was the village that the Empress Heroine Wizard went on a rampage and it was 2 years ago also.." Erza said as she looked at (Y/N). "Then that means.." Lucy started. "That (Y/N) is.." Gray continued. "The Empress Heroine Wizard." Erza, Gray, Natsu, Lucy and Wendy said in unison.

(Your POV)

I nodded. "Yeah, i'm the Empress Heroine Wizard. You didn't know that?" I asked with a slight surprised look. Everyone shook their head. "We never knew that!" Natsu exclaimed. "I've heard that the Empress Heroine Wizard took out a whole entire dark guild by herself! That was you?!" Lucy asked with a terrified voice. I nodded again and smirked. "Yep, that was me." I said. 'Hah, she's afraid of me now. Good.' "Awesome!" Natsu shouted as he grinned. 'Take that Lucy! You can't take down a whole dark guild! You can barely take down a monster. Psh, without your keys you're defenseless.' "Anyways, back to the Alice matter. (Y/N), it wasn't your fault. You didn't have enough time to defend yourself, don't blame yourself." Erza said. "But it was my fault..! I'm a fucking dragon slayer, I should've heard the monster coming.." I said sternly. "We're done talking about this and that's final..!" I exclaimed. Everyone nodded because they were too terrified to say no.

"So where are you going to stay for the night, (Y/N)-Chan?" Wendy asked as we all stood up from the table. "You can stay with us (Y/N)..!" Happy said happily. Lucy then gave Happy a death glare that made him hide behind me. "I-I mean, never mind. Lucy would get jealous." Happy said sadly. "You damn cat!" Lucy shouted as she tried to reach to Happy. "I wouldn't get any closer to him if I were you Lucy." I said with a dark tone. She then hid behind Natsu. "It's alright Happy. I wouldn't want to be a bother to Natsu and you." I said as I looked at Natsu. "You won't be a both- Ow!" Natsu said as Lucy hit Natsu on the head, interrupting him. "Don't worry Lucy, I'll find another place to stay at for tonight." I said as we all walked outside. "Well, we're going home because I'm pooped out. Let's go Happy." Natsu said as he started walking home with Happy. "Aye Sir!" Happy said as he followed Natsu. 'Alice used to say Hai m'am..' I smiled sadly and watched Natsu and Happy leave. "What's with the sad smile, (Y/N)-Chan?" I heard Wendy ask. I shook my head, "It's nothing, don't worry about it." I replied. "Oh okay.. Well Carla and I will be heading back to the dormitories. Are you coming Erza?" Wendy asked. "Yes, let's go." Erza said as she said bye and left with Wendy. "I'm heading home too, bye!" Lucy said as she ran home. The only person left was Gray. "(Y/N), if you want a place to stay at, you can stay at mine until you find a place. Since you're not staying at Flame-Brains place." Gray offered. "Um, sure. Thanks Gray." I said as I gave him a small smile. "Follow me then." He said as I adjusted my backpack then started following him.

"Here we are." Gray said as he gestured to his house. "Nice place. It's bigger than Natsu's." I said as he unlocked the door. I stepped inside first then he stepped in after me and closed the door. "There's an extra room upstairs next to mine. I'll show you." Gray said as we headed up-stairs. He showed me my room then showed me everything else in the house. "I'm going to hit the hay, goodnight." Gray said as he yawned and headed to his room. "Goodnight." I said as I went into my own room and closed the door. I looked around and saw a window that had a built it bench-seat. 'Alice would've loved that..' I took of my backpack and cloak. I set my cloak up on a hook and started to unpack. After I unpacked, I hung up my empty backpack on another hook next to my cloak. I undressed and changed into my sleepwear. The same sleepwear Natsu let me have. 'I can't believe he's dating that bitch Lucy now.. He knows how bad she treats Happy, so why date her? I also can't believe he started dating her right after I left! I still love him..' I sighed, got into bed and went to sleep.