Chapter 60

(3rd PoV)
"You idiot! It means that the baby is coming!" (Y/N) exclaimed as she held her stomach. Everyone's eyes widened. "Stop gawking and someone get me to the fucking hospital!" (Y/N) yelled. Natsu shook out of his trance and nodded rapidly. "I'll take you." He said as he picked (Y/N) up, bridal style. "I'm coming too!" Zach said. "So are we!" Team Natsu said. (Y/N) groaned. "I don't care who goes, just get me to the hospital! I'm going into labor here!" She exclaimed. Natsu then sped off, with Team Natsu and Zach close behind.

"Just relax.." Natsu said to (Y/N) as he held her hand. (Y/N) groaned and glared at Natsu. "Yeah, because that's totally going to be easy when I'm delivering a child." She said sarcastically. "At least you're still okay to be sarcastic..!" Natsu said as he gave her a sheepish smile. "You're so going to be dead after this." (Y/N) said as she smiled.

(3 hours later, after delivering le bundle of joy)
"I'm done, right?" (Y/N) said as she took deep breaths. Natsu chuckled. "Yes, you're done." Natsu said. "Here she is, Mr. And Mrs. Dragneel." The nurse said as she came in carrying the baby. She gently gave her to (Y/N), who was sitting up. (Y/N) held her baby in her arms and smiled. Her hair was pink and her eyes were (Eye Color). Natsu came next to (Y/N) and grinned down at their baby girl. "She has my hair..!" He said excitedly. "And she has my eyes." (Y/N) said as she chuckled. "What do you want to name her (Y/N)?" Natsu asked. "Rini.. Let's name her Rini." She said softly. "Rini. I like it!" Natsu exclaimed. Little Rini looked up at her parents and smiled.

(Y/N)'s PoV)
Natsu went to get Team Natsu and Zach. "Hey little Rini. I'm your mommy.." I said softly to Rini. She looked up at me, her eyes sparkling in the light. She then gave me a closed eye smile. 'That melted my heart..' I smiled then heard the door open. I looked up and saw Zach, Team Natsu, Juvia and Natsu. 'When did Juvia get here?'

"What's her name?" Gray asked as everyone surrounded my bed as they leaned on each other, trying to get a view of Rini. "Her name is Rini. Rini Dragneel." I said as I looked everyone. "May Juvia hold her?" Juvia asked me. I nodded and gently gave Rini to Juvia. Ever since I got pregnant, Juvia has been closer to me. She's my best friend. After Juvia held Rini, Natsu held her.

"She's so cute.." Natsu said as his eyes filled with tears. "Natsu, are you crying?" I asked as I chuckled. Natsu shook his eyes as he started crying, "I-I'm not crying..!"

Due to Natsu shouting right in Rini's face, she started crying. 'Geez Natsu. The first time you hold her, she starts crying.'

"Can I calm her down?"