Chapter 16

(3rd POV)
"You're gonna pay for what you did to Romeo, you son of a bitch!" (Y/N) exclaimed as she looked up. Everyone gasped at what they saw. Cole even started shaking. (Y/N)'s eyes were glowing (Favorite Color). "Elemental Dragon Tornado." She said. A tornado then appeared, swallowing Cole then spitting him out on the ground.

(Your POV)
'What's going on? Did I finally activate this power? The power that Genso told me about?' Once the tornado spit out Cole, I raced towards him. "Air Nails!" I shouted as invisible nails struck Cole. He fell on the ground then slowly stood up. "Hell's Flames!" Cole shouted. Fire rose from the ground and flew towards me. I smirked and did a backflip, avoiding the flames. "H-How did you.." Cole stuttered out. Seeing that his guard was down, I ran towards him again. Once I was close enough, I punched him square in the face with just my fist. The impact was so hard that he was out cold instantly. 'Time to put these bastards where they belong.' I used a different type of magic to teleport them to the Magic Council.

Once I teleported them, everyone else came running up to me. I turned around and saw Natsu carrying Romeo. "Where did you send them (Y/N)?" Erza asked frantically. "To the Magic Council of course. They are wanted.. Throughout.. Fiore.." I said as I fell unconscious.

(3rd POV)
(Y/N) started to fall, but was caught by Gray. "She just fell unconscious. Must've been from the fight.." Gray said as he carried her bridal style. "And from the wounds she has.." Erza said as she saw (Y/N)'s wound from the fight. "I can heal her once we get back to the guild..!" Wendy said. "We know, but for right now, go tell the others to head back to the guild, kid." Gajeel said. "O-Okay!" Wendy said as she ran off. Everyone then ran to the guild carrying their two injured team-mates.

Once they arrived, they all went upstairs to the infirmary. Gray placed (Y/N) on a bed while Natsu did the same with Romeo. Wendy came back with everyone else and first started healing (Y/N). "She has some poison in her shoulder and some in her stomach, but she'll be alright." Wendy said as she wrapped (Y/N)'s wounds in real bandages. She then went over to Romeo and looked his wound. "Romeo is going to be fine also." Wendy said as she looked over at Natsu, who sighed in relief. Macao then came running into the infirmary. "Where's Romeo?! How is he?" He asked frantically. "He's going to be fine old man, stop worrying." Gajeel said as he rolled his eyes. "Who is responsible for letting my boy fight?!" Macao asked angrily. Everyone then gulped and looked over at the sleeping (Y/N).

(Your POV)
~Dream Land~
Where am I? I'm not dead right? "You have to leave.." I heard a voice say. "What? Why?" I asked. "You have to leave Magnolia. You're a danger to everyone." The voice said. I'm a danger? "The boy could've died because of you. Natsu hates you because of your lies." The voice said. "But I didn't mean to lie to Natsu.. I couldn't tell him..I just couldn't.." I said.
~End of Dream Land~

I opened my eyes only to see an angry Macao. 'Shit.' "Romeo could've died and it would've been all your fault!" He exclaimed. 'Well nice to see you too..' "I didn't mean-" "He could've died! He's still a child!" Macao shouted. "Natsu, Gajeel get him out of here. Now!" I heard Erza say. Next thing I know, Natsu and Gajeel drag Macao out. 'He's right..' "(Y/N), are you alright? (Y/N)?" Gray asked. "What? Oh.. Um.. Yeah. I'm fine. How's Romeo?" I asked as Natsu came back in. "Romeo is fine. No need to worry." Wendy said. I sat up slowly and looked around. Gray, Erza, Wendy and Natsu were in here. But someone was missing.. "Where's Alice?" I asked. The door then flew open and I saw then attacked by something soft and fluffy. "(Y/N)! I was so worried!" I heard her say. "I'm alright Alice, don't worry." I said as I stroked her head. "We'll just leave you to rest (Y/N)." I heard Erza say as everyone started to leave. "Okay." I said. When the room cleared, the only ones that were left were Natsu, Happy and Alice. "Hey Happy and Alice, can you guys leave so I can talk to (Y/N) alone?" Natsu asked as he sat down in a chair beside me. 'Oh no..' "Um, sure" They both said in unison. Once they left, I sighed. "Go on Natsu. Say it." I said.

"You lied to me..! You lied to me again! Why?" He asked angrily. "I didn't mean to lie to you Natsu! I just didn't want to tell you because then you get all angry..!" I replied as I looked down at the bed sheets. "(Y/N), I'm getting really tired of you lying to me.." He said as he looked at me. "I'm sorry Natsu.. Really I am.." I said as I covered my face with my hands. "I can't do this anymore (Y/N)." Natsu said sternly. 'What..?'  "What do you mean Pinky?" I asked worryingly as I looked up at him. "I mean that i'm breaking up with you.." He said as he stood up. "What?! No Natsu, y-you can't!" I pleaded. "I'm sorry (Y/N).. and from now on, don't call me Pinky." Natsu said as he walked out. "Natsu! Please don't!" I yelled. "Don't leave me.." I whispered. 'He broke up with me.. Natsu broke up with me..'  I swung my legs over the bed and stood up slowly. 'I know what I have to do now.. I have to leave..' I used my restored magic to completely restore my wounds, grabbed my backpack from the floor and walked outside of the infirmary. I quietly made my way to Master Makarov's office. I knocked on my the door. "Come in." He said. I opened the door, stepped in and closed it. 

"Ah (Y/N), how are you feeling child?" Makarov asked. "I'm fine now Master. But I need to talk to you about something important." I said as I sat down. "What is it?" He asked. I sighed then took a deep breath. "I want to leave the guild." I said calmly. His eyes widen for a second then went back to their normal size. "But why child? Why do you want to leave the guild?" Master asked. "For personal reasons Master.." I replied as I looked at the floor. 'I'm a danger to everyone I meet..'  I heard him sigh. "If that's what you want (Y/N), then so be it. I can't say that i'm happy but I respect your decision." Master said as he stood up. "I appreciate that Master. If anyone asks why I left, please just tell them that it's for personal matters." I said as I stood up. "I must be going now Master." I said as I walked towards the door. I turned around and bowed. "Th-Thank you for these wonderful few months." I said as I stood back up. (Let's just say that it's been a few months.)  "Goodbye (Y/N).. You will be missed." Master said as he smiled a sad smiled. I turned around and walked out. 

I walked towards the Team Natsu table to go get Alice. "Alice come on, we're going home." I said as I reached the table. "(Y/N)! You shouldn't be up!" Wendy said with a worried tone. "I'm fine Wendy. Plus I'm just going home to rest. Come on Alice." I said as I gave Alice a look. "O-Okay. Bye guys.." Alice said. "Bye (Y/N) and Alice" Everyone said besides Natsu. I gave Natsu one last look and left with Alice. Once we got home, I started packing my stuff and Alice's stuff. "We're leaving, aren't we..?" Alice asked sadly. "Yeah.. I'm sorry, but it's for the best." I replied and I carried our belongings. "You should leave a note.." Alice said as she grabbed a piece of paper and a pen. I sighed and nodded. "Alright." I said as I grabbed the paper and pen. 'Just like what Natsu did when he left.' I quickly wrote the note and set it on the table. "Let's go. We'll teleport to the forest so no one can see us leave." I said as I grabbed Alice's paw. "O-Okay." 

"Teleport To: Forest outside of Magnolia!" 

'Goodbye Fairy Tail..'