Chapter 28

(3rd PoV, 12:00 Midnight)

(Y/N) woke up, sweating. She sat up and sighed. "I just came back, I can't leave again. At least, not yet.." She said to herself as she whispered the last part. (Y/N) took off the covers of her bed and swung her legs over the edge of the bed. "What are you talking about (Y/N)?" A certain voice said from the bed. (Y/N) looked at the person and sighed. "What are you doing here Natsu? And at least close the window when you sneak in here." (Y/N) said as she stood up and closed the window in her room that was left open by Natsu. Natsu chuckled and sat up from the bed. "I've been waiting for you to get your own house so I can sneak in, and you finally did." He said as he stood up. "I was guessing that you were going to say that. I heard that you used to sneak into Lucy's house before we first met." (Y/N) said. "Yeah, then she would kick me out. You're not going to kick me out, right?" Natsu asked as he stood up from the bed. "Not unless you wake up Zach. If you wake him up, you'll go out the window." (Y/N) said as she stood in front of her bed, while smirking. "Then I won't wake him up." Natsu said as he grinned. He walked towards (Y/N) and turned her around, to face him. Since Natsu was kinda taller than (Y/N), she had to look up at him.

(Your PoV)

I looked up at Natsu, with an annoyed expression. "Why do you have to be taller than me?" I asked as he shrugged. "So I can make fun of you by calling you shorty?" He said, with an unsure voice. I huffed and pouted slightly, "Jerk.". He chuckled then started to lean down towards me. "What are yo- mpf." I started to say when Natsu put his lips on mine. 'He's kissing me..' I blushed then kissed him deeply. Natsu growled and put his hands on my waist, while kissing me hungrily. He pushed me back gently, which made us fall on the bed. I gasped, which gave Natsu the opportunity to stick his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues wrestled over dominance. I moaned slightly, which made Natsu smirk while continuing to kiss me. He then stuck his hand under my shirt and started to rub my stomach, which made me shiver. Natsu then pulled away and started to kiss my neck. I moaned and arched my neck. Natsu kept kissing my neck until he found my sweet spot. He kissed and sucked on it as I moaned. 'Good thing that Zach is a heavy sleeper.' I felt Natsu stop kissing my neck. 'He's about to mark me again. But I'm not his, we're not dating.' I smirked and pushed him away gently. Natsu pouted at me as he pulled out his hand from under my shirt.

 "You were about to mark me again, weren't you?" I asked as I smirked. "Yeah! Why did you stop me?" Natsu asked. "Because we're not dating Natsu. Remember?" I asked as I pecked his cheek and slipped away from under him and stood up. Natsu faced me and gave me a confused look. "But we always make-out, I thought that meant that we're dating." Natsu said as he took a step towards me. I took a step back and went around him to look out the window. "You have to actually ask me Natsu, not just assume." I said as I felt Natsu's strong arms wrap around my waist. "Oh. Sorry.." He said sheepishly. I nodded, "It's alright. And before you ask, yes I'll be your girlfriend. But you can't mark me yet." I said as I slipped away from his grip and headed to bed. "Aw.." Natsu whined as I laid down and covered myself with the covers. I felt the bed shift and felt Natsu's arm wrap around my waist. "Don't even think about marking me when I'm asleep." I said as I closed my eyes. "I-I wasn't going to do that!" Natsu stuttered out. "Liar.." I said as I fell asleep.

(8:00 in Le Morning, 3rd PoV)

(Y/N) woke up with someone shaking her. "Mama, wake up!" Zach said. (Y/N) opened her eyes and sat up, looking at Zach. "What's wrong Zach?" She asked as she yawned. "Why are Happy and Natsu eating our food?" Zach asked as (Y/N) shot up from the bed and stood up. "They're not supposed to be..!" (Y/N) said angrily as she walked out of her room and downstairs, towards the kitchen with Zach behind her. "Natsu! Happy!" She shouted. Natsu and Happy then stopped shoving food in their face and looked at (Y/N), with fear in their eyes. "Stop eating my food before," Before (Y/N) continued her sentence she covered Zach's ears. "I kick your asses." She finished as she then uncovered Zach's ears. Natsu and Happy both ran out of the door before (Y/N) could beat them. (Y/N) sighed and quickly cleaned up the mess that Natsu and Happy made. She then looked in the fridge and sighed. "I'm going to have to buy more food. I guess we'll have to eat breakfast at the guild." (Y/N)  said as Zach giggled. "Zach, go change then we'll head to the guild." She said as Zach nodded and ran up the stairs and went to his room to change. I went up to my room and changed quickly. When I went downstairs, while carrying my backpack, I saw Zach waiting. "You ready Zach?" I asked as I reached for his hand. "Yes, mama!" He replied as he held my hand and dragged me out of the house, towards the guild.