Chapter 49

(3rd PoV)
"There's another Dragon Slayer here." Gajeel, Wendy, Natsu and (Y/N) said in unison. "Follow the smell. We need to find out who this Dragon Slayer is." (Y/N) said sternly. They all nodded and followed the scent. When they found the person that had the scent, they were all surprised.

"Zach?!"

(Your PoV)
"No way.." I whispered along with all of the other Dragon Slayers. We were all at the Team Natsu table, surrounding Zach. "Hm? What's up guys?" Zach asked. "Um Zach.." I began. "Yeah mom?" He asked. "Can you.. Can you show us your teeth?" I asked nervously. Zach looked at all of us with a confused face. "Um, sure.." He said. Zach then grinned at us, showing us all of his teeth. We all froze. "What's wrong with his teeth?" Gray asked. Team Natsu nodded also. "Zach had fangs.. Like ours.." I said slowly. They all gasped.

"I'm a dragon slayer..?" Zach asked with a slightly confused face. We all sweat-dropped. "You didn't know?" Natsu asked. Zach shook his head, "Not really.. I just thought that I had really good hearing and smelling.". I sniffed him again and grinned. "He's an Earth Dragon Slayer!" I exclaimed. "Awesome!" Natsu and Wendy yelled. Gajeel just gave Zach a thumbs up. But I was still confused. "How come we didn't notice his smell earlier..?" I asked. "Maybe because there are other Dragon Slayers here, his scent must've blended in." Lucy said as she shrugged. We all nodded. "But, I was never trained by a dragon.." Zach said. "Then you must be a Second Generation Dragon Slayer. There must be a Dragon Lacrima inside of your body." Wendy said. "Cool..!" Zach exclaimed. "Natsu, would you like to do the honor?" I asked. Natsu nodded and stood on the table. He then pulled Zach up next to him. Natsu looked at everyone and grinned.
"We got another Dragon Slayer!"

(Natsu's PoV)
'I can't believe Zach is a dragon slayer! He can do fire and dark magic! But now he can probably do Earth Dragon Slayer magic. Just like (Y/N).' After I announced that we had another Dragon Slayer, we started to celebrate. Zach and I got down from the table and sat down. Well, Zach was dragged away from other guild members. (Y/N) yawned from next to me and rubbed her eyes. "Tired?" I asked. She nodded. "But it's only 9'o clock." Gray said. "I know, but it's already dark outside." (Y/N) said. "Want me to take you home?" I asked. "Please." (Y/N) said. I stood up along with (Y/N). "Carry me.." She said as she opened her arms. I chuckled, turned around and picked her up on my back. I then faced Erza, Lucy, Wendy, Carla and Gray. "Can you guys tell Zach to go home when he's ready to leave? Tell him that I'm already home." (Y/N) said sleepily. They all nodded. I turned back around and walked out of the guild towards (Y/N)'s house.

"Hey Natsu.." (Y/N) said quietly. "Hm?" I grunted. "You're really strong.. And cute. I'm glad we're dating again. I missed you.." She said lovingly. She then kissed my cheek and rested her head on my shoulder. 'She's getting flirty again..' I blushed. "Thanks (Nickname)." I said as I chuckled.

We the  arrived at her house. I unlocked the door with the key (Y/N) let me have and went inside. I kicked the door close with my foot and went upstairs to her room. "Do you want me to set you on your bed?" I asked. I felt her nod. I gently took her off of my back and placed her on her bed. I took off her shoes and socks. I then tucked her in and kissed her forehead. "Thank you Natsu." She said. I grinned, "Don't worry about it.". I was about to leave, until I felt someone grab my sleeve. I at my sleeve and saw (Y/N)'s hand. "Stay with me. Please.." She said quietly. "Okay." I said. I took off my sandals and climbed in next to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her to my chest. "Goodnight Natsu.." She said as she closed her eyes. "Goodnight (Y/N)." I said as I closed my eyes and fell asleep.