Chapter 38

(3rd PoV, 11:00 a.m)
(Y/N) shook Zach, "Come on Zach, wake up. We got to go meet up in Erza's and Gray's room." She said. Zach opened his eyes slowly and groaned. "Ughh, fineee." Zach groaned as he sat up. (Y/N) chuckled and took a step back, "You might want to fix your hair before we go.". Zach looked at (Y/N) with confusion written across his face. His got up and looked in the mirror. His eyes widened and he raced to the bathroom. After a few minutes, Zach came out with his hair fixed. "Now go change, I'm already changed." (Y/N) said as Zach nodded and changed quickly.

(Your PoV)
I knocked on Erza's door and it opened revealing Wendy. "We were just waiting for you two! Come in." Wendy said as we stepped in. She closed the door and we walked over to everyone else. "Good. Now that everyone is here, lets get started." Erza started as we all sat down. "(Y/N) and Zach will be guarding the main doors where the guests will enter. Gray and Wendy will guard the back door. Natsu and I will be inside, making sure no trouble occurs. We will switch off every hour. Does everyone understand?" Erza asked. We all nodded besides Happy and Carla. "What about Carla and I?" Happy asked. "You two can go around checking on us." Erza said as they nodded. "Can we go to the park until then?" Zach asked. "Sure." Erza said. We all headed out and headed to the nearby park.

"How did you know that there was a park here?" I asked Zach as we arrived. "I saw it when I went exploring with Gray, Wendy and Erza." Zach said as he ran off with Happy, Wendy and Carla. Everyone sat down besides me. "You're not going to sit down (Y/N)?" Erza asked. I shook my head, "Nah, just because I'm 25 doesn't mean I have to act like it." I said as I gave them a 'duh' look. They all laughed and nodded. "Now, if you'll excuse me. I'll be on the swings." I said as I turned around and headed towards the swings. I sat down on one of the swings and sighed. I then heard footsteps come from behind me and then I started to swing. But I wasn't the one who pushed myself. "I'll push you." I heard a familiar voice say. 'Natsu..' I then started to go higher. "You don't have to Natsu. I can push myself." I said as I swung my legs. "Nah, it's fine. I want to push you." He said. I sighed in defeat, "Fine. Just don't push me too hard.". "No promises.." I heard him whisper. "Natsu.." I said in a deadly tone. He didn't reply, but instead he pushed me harder. I was going really high. 'I should jump off.. That would be totally awesome!' "Don't even think about jumping off (Y/N)..!" Nastu warned. I smirked and jumped off when I was at the highest place. "Too late!" I yelled as I was in mid-air. I landed on my feet a few feet away from the swing and Natsu. I then heard multiple footsteps coming towards me. Natsu was one of them. "That was awesome, mom!" Zach exclaimed as he came up next to me. "I have to agree with Zach. You jumped from a really high point." Erza said as Wendy, Gray, Natsu, Happy and Carla nodded. "That's my mom for you..!" Zach said as I ruffled his hair. "Anyways, let's go get something to eat, buy Peyton's gifts, then we can head to Elena's and Peyton's house to get ready for the party." Gray said. We all nodded and went towards the nearest restaurant.

(7 hours and 15 minutes later)
(3rd PoV)
Team Natsu all headed to Elena's and Peyton's house with their outfits and Peyton's gifts in hand. Elena offered Team Natsu to get ready at her house before the party. "Finallyyyy. We're here." Happy said. Everyone sweatdropped. "But you haven't been walking at all.. You've been flying.." Zach said. Happy shrugged and landed on Natsu's shoulder. Once Team Natsu arrived, Erza knocked on the door. The door opened and revealed Peyton. "Oh! You're here! Come in!" She squealed. They all stepped inside as Peyton closed the door behind them. "Happy Birthday, Peyton." Team Natsu said in unison as they held up the gifts. "Thanks! Hold on, I can call someone to take those gifts and then you can explore my home and get familiar with it." Peyton said as Team Natsu nodded. "Doreen! Come here please!" Peyton yelled. A middle aged woman then came running in from somewhere. "What do you need, Princess?" Doreen asked politely. "Please take these gifts to the gift table that is being set up in the main room." Peyton said as she gestured to the gifts in Team Natsu's hands. Doreen nodded and grabbed the gifts and headed to another room. "Now, you are all free to explore! Just try not to get lost please. This is a big house. I mean mansion." Peyton said as she bowed and ran to another room to help prepare for her party.

(Your PoV)
After Peyton left, we all went our separate ways to explore the mansion. Zach was of course with me. We walked into what seemed like a game room. "Whoa! This is cool!" Zach exclaimed. The room had a pool table, a huge tv, pinball machines and multiple games. We left the game room and continued to explore the mansion.

(1 hour later)
After we all met up in the living room, Peyton came towards us. "Since you are all done exploring, I'll take you to the dressing rooms. There is a girls dressing room and a boys dressing room." Peyton said as she started walking. We followed her upstairs and went into the correct dressing rooms. "Please be ready before 8:50! There are clocks in each rooms so you can check!" Peyton yelled from outside of the dressing rooms. I heard her footsteps get quieter and quieter meaning that she left. I faced Erza, Carla and Wendy and saw that Wendy's and Erza's eyes were sparkling again.
'Oh no..'

"Lets get dressed!"

---------------------------------
(A/N)
Sorry that is chapter was late!
School started on Monday for me, so I've been busy.
I'll try to get a chapter in everyday!
I hope you all understand!

~ Mrs. Nanase