Chapter 399 - 400

Start from the beginning

happy enemies?"

Mo Ming's mouth twitched, acting like a monster. Mumu, it's better not to irritate the crowd, "Don't mess around." "Don't worry, how could I mess around? These two people have higher cultivation than me." Luo Xiaobai said firmly

.

Mo Ming reluctantly believed him for once, "What did the message Zi Su sent before say?"

Luo Xiaobai then became serious. When talking about the message Zi Su sent before, it was all Huangfu Yuan and Mo Luo's fault for interrupting him.

"Zisu expressed his gratitude. The ghost cultivator ancestor seemed to have given him some benefits, and there was also the matter of digging the tomb of the gods. Someone really dug up a divine artifact, and now they are going crazy." Hearing this, Mo Ming thought about it

. He thought: "Mo Luo shouldn't be following us, otherwise he wouldn't have arrived now." "

You mean, his goal is the tomb of the gods, but isn't the foundation of the gods abandoned?" Luo Xiaobai quickly figured it out.

"Not necessarily. The God Foundation appeared in the Ghost Domain. If the news of its abandonment had not been released, I believe this place would have been destroyed long ago." Mo Ming said. He knew the psychology of the superiors very well. I think the ancestor of the Ghost Cultivator deliberately ignored it, just to give him a chance. Everyone created the illusion that there were no good things in the tomb of the gods.

Luo Xiaobai was happy, "It seems we came at the right time." "

Don't let Xiao Qiyun go out recently. Mo Luo is here. I'm worried that he can feel the death tower on our son." Mo Ming said, for the sake of An unknown artifact in the tomb of the gods can turn the world upside down. If Mo Luo knew that his artifact was obtained by a naughty child who was not an earthly immortal, he would not kill him directly.

Luo Xiaobai nodded, "I will remind my son."

"Remind the ghost master again." Mo Ming said calmly.

"You are so bad." Luo Xiaobai thought to himself, now that his son is the ghost master's apprentice, the master must be more protective.

What's more, if the apprentice has good things in his hands, the master also has face.

Because of the arrival of the Demon Master, the ghost cultivator ancestor held a welcome banquet, and Luo Xiaobai and others were also invited.

Luo Xiaobai thought to himself that this was going to be a head-on confrontation.

That night, Luo Xiaobai and four others appeared in the banquet hall.

Mo Qiyun also came with him. The master had cast a magic spell on the Death Tower artifact, which could isolate it from other people's detection. As long as he didn't take it out, no one would find it.

"Xiao Qiyun?"

Just after Mo Qiyun appeared, Feng Liu, who had been hooking up with the female demon cultivator a moment ago, immediately stood up.

"Uncle Feng Liu!" Mo Qiyun also recognized Feng Liu. When he and his master were chased by Young Master Yao, Feng Liu helped them.

Feng Liu came to Mo Qiyun and picked him up, "Naughty boy, where is your beautiful master?

" The master has gone home. "Mo Qiyun said simply.

Feng Liu raised his hand and pinched his little nose, "Why did you come to the magic cultivation area?

"My father and I are both demon cultivators, so we came here. " "Mo Qiyun looked back at Mo Ming.

Feng Liu followed Mo Qiyun's gaze and said, "So you have found your family. "