Chapter 005 - 006

Chapter 005 Notice is coming

The system's voice was brisk, "Main mission, get a century-old wild ginseng."

"What!" Oh my god!

Luo Xiaobai felt that he had heard wrong. Even if he sold him, he wouldn't be able to buy a century-old ginseng, let alone a wild one!

"With my little money, why don't we change it to ten years?" Luo Xiaobai was discussing with the system.

The system ignored him at all, leaving the taskbar just there, refusing to compromise.

Luo Xiaobai pouted. Anyway, the task has no time limit. Let's find a way to make money first.

He still has more than nine thousand in hand, which is not a small sum in this era.

How about buying stocks?

He vaguely remembered a few potential stocks in his mind, but he couldn't remember when the bull market was.

You can invest a little first, but you can't throw all your eggs in one basket.

While thinking about this, Luo Xiaobai had already arrived at the high school where he was studying.

"Uncle, please open the door. I'll go get the admission notice." Because it's a holiday, the school door is locked. If you want to go in, you have to inform the guard in the color steel room.

The old man who was reading the newspaper raised his head and glanced at Luo Xiaobai, "It's almost noon, why are you here?" He complained, but still went out and opened the school door.

Luo Xiaobai thanked him repeatedly, but in his heart he scolded Mo Ming for wasting his time.

Entering the teaching building, Luo Xiaobai followed the route in his memory and found the teacher's office.

The class teacher was eating a box lunch inside. When he saw Luo Xiaobai knocking on the door and coming in, he immediately put down his chopsticks and said, "You are the only one missing. Congratulations on receiving the admission notice from Imperial United University."

Luo Xiaobai took the envelope from the class teacher and said gratefully: "Thank you teacher for your cultivation."

The class teacher smiled and said, "Okay, go back quickly and tell your parents the good news." The class teacher still liked Luo Xiaobai, an honest student, but he didn't know that Luo Xiaobai had mutated now.

Luo Xiaobai collected the admission notice and said goodbye to the class teacher before leaving.

The rain outside was not as heavy as when it came, and Luo Xiaobai was in a good mood, and he was ready to go to school in the imperial capital.

As for that piece of shit ex, let him eat shit!

What they say is that they are parents and they are responsible. After going to Tsingtao University, it’s not like they got involved with a little boy.

It's just that the other person's family is rich and sweet-talking, so he can cause trouble.

He still remembered the scene when he saw the two people feeding each other in the imperial capital. Zheng Shuai apologized to him hypocritically, saying that he and Youyou were true love!

Youyou, what a dick like a male actor!

Shaking his head, Luo Xiaobai drove out the two disgusting figures in his memory.

After returning home, Luo Xiaobai immediately handed the university admission notice to Xin Xiu.

Xin Xiu wiped her hands and took it tremblingly. When she saw the notice inside, her eyes instantly turned red, "My little boy has become a college student." These days, getting admitted to college is a matter of honor and honor to one's ancestors.