Chapter 105 - 106

Chapter 105 Misunderstanding

Zhou Hao pushed his companion away, picked up the stool and was about to throw it at Luo Xiaobai.

"Fuck, isn't that Boss Bai? Someone is going to attack the boss. Go and save him!" Huang Mao's group of younger brothers were really unstoppable. The speed at which they were chased out by the police was as fast as a flying man.

Before Zhou Hao could step forward, he was pinned to the ground.

An Xiao was dumbfounded. Why did they start fighting? !

"Let me go, who are you!" Zhou Hao shouted loudly with his mouth open.

"Fuck, what did this kid eat? It's so stinky!" said one of Zhou Hao's younger brothers.

Luo Xiaobai stepped forward. His character has always been to offend others. If these people hadn't arrived in time, he might have been smashed open.

Luo Xiaobai was never soft-hearted when dealing with enemies. He stepped on Zhou Hao's head and said, "Boy, let's talk and do things from now on." Meeting Luo Xiaobai's gaze, Zhou Hao's heart suddenly jolted, and he suddenly

felt Chills all over.

Luo Xiaobai was also shocked because he felt Zhou Hao's mental fluctuations. This was a very magical feeling, just like the beating of an electrocardiogram, every beat was so clear.

In order to confirm his thoughts, Luo Xiaobai glared fiercely, and a murderous aura rushed into Zhou Hao's mind.

Zhou Hao suddenly wailed, and then his eyes suddenly became dull.

"So he's a fool who eats shit?" Several people who were protecting Luo Xiaobai looked at the stupid Zhou Hao and taunted him.

Luo Xiaobai let go of his feet, turned around and glanced at An Xiao, "President Dou and I don't have that kind of relationship." "

I know." An Xiao nodded, even if Luo Xiaobai was gay, he would definitely choose the one named Mo Ming's high-quality sportsman. Luo Xiaobai left some money on the table, then called Xu Wei to leave.

"Boss, do you want us to take you back?" Several of the younger brothers wanted to look familiar in front of the boss.

Luo Xiaobai waved his hand, "Just deal with this idiot on the ground." "Don't

worry, boss, I'll make sure it's dealt with cleanly!"

After leaving the food stall, Luo Xiaobai's mind was filled with thoughts about the situation just now. Could it be that after the upgrade? The superpower is actually offensive.

If the superpower is activated to 100%, you might be able to hit people with your eyes.

Thinking of this, Luo Xiaobai couldn't help but giggle.

"Hey, hey, you're just fooling around, don't scare people." Xu Wei on the side heard Luo Xiaobai's laughter and was immediately frightened and sweating. As for Zhou Hao

's reaction just now, he was probably scared. Everyone can bear it. Their abilities were all different, so he didn't suspect anything.

Luo Xiaobai turned to look at Xu Wei, "Why are you still here?"

Hearing this, Xu Wei had a black line in his head, "Boss Bai, I'm always here, okay?"

When Xu Wei said Boss Bai teased Luo Xiaobai, Xiaobai immediately felt embarrassed, "You know I was forced to put myself on the shelves, so don't make trouble with me." "

Tch, you got the advantage and acted like a good boy. That guy Huang Mao doesn't look cool. In fact, his method of making money is not bad. Tiancheng's Zi Ye, with all these industries now, you can be considered a small rich man." Xu Wei said with a smile.