Chapter 160 - 161

Chapter 160: Take the wind and wash away the dust?

After Luo Zhi and Xin Xiu came back, they simply ate something and drove back to Shuncheng.

Because there were six people in total, they drove two cars, Luo Xiaobai's Cayenne and Luo Zhi's BMW.

Luo Xiaobai drove in front, carrying Luo Xiaoxue, Luo Xiaobing and Huang Xuan in the car. Luo Zhi and Xin Xiu followed behind, with the things they bought for their relatives in the car.

Although it is winter, the snow on the highway is very clean, and there is no problem even if we drive to 123.

Before dark, they finally arrived in Shuncheng.

The six people first returned to their hometown and saw that the bungalow was covered with thick snow, which gave people a sense of loneliness.

When Luo Zhi and others got out of the car, they felt like they had been away from home for more than a year.

Looking back over the past year or so, their family has really changed a lot. As the head of the family, Luo Zhi has also grown from an ordinary worker to a big boss of a store.

"Xiaobai, take your younger brothers and sisters to your uncle's house. We plan to celebrate the New Year there this year." Xin Xiu said to her eldest son.

Originally, they could go to a hotel to stay, but Uncle Luo didn't agree with anything, so everyone went to his house to celebrate the New Year.

Although Uncle Luo's family also lives in a bungalow, it can't support so many houses.

"I don't, let's go together." Luo Xiaobai didn't want to go to his uncle's house. His uncle's mouth was like a machine gun, and he didn't want to be sprayed.

Xin Xiu glared at Luo Xiaobai, "Then help your dad clean up the house. Even though we don't live in it, it's still our home."

Luo Xiaobai picked up the shovel stuck at the door and started to clean up the snow.

Huang Xuan and the two younger ones were not idle either, helping to clean up the dust in the house.

Huang Xuan didn't expect that Luo Xiaobai used to live in a place like this, and then thinking about his current achievements, he actually responded, don't bully young people into poverty!

After cleaning up, it was already dark.

Uncle Luo called and said that the guest rooms had been packed out, a hotel had been booked, and Uncle Luo's family was called, ready to take care of them.

Luo Zhi didn't expect his eldest brother to be so particular. After all, going to a restaurant costs a lot of money.

"I think it's just showing courtesy for nothing." Xin Xiu might have swallowed her anger before, but now she doesn't want to live so tiredly. Why should she be so humble when her son is so promising?

Luo Zhi also knew what kind of character his eldest brother was, so he rubbed his nose and said, "It's all out of good intentions, let's go." Driving two cars, the six of them arrived at the hotel that Uncle Luo had booked.

The hotel is very large, at least for Shuncheng, it is pretty good.

Luo Zhi was a little skeptical. Even if his eldest brother wanted to please their family, he would not book this kind of hotel.

"Would you like to have a meal?" The waiter from the hotel came over.

"No, let's go to private room 303." Luo Zhi said.

"Okay, please follow me." The waiter led the way.

There were already many people sitting in the private room, including Uncle Luo's family and Uncle Luo's family.