Chapter 168 - 169

Chapter 168 Indirect Amnesia

"Brother, I heard that your Sixth Army wants to upgrade its weapons and equipment?" Although Mo Ming is not a member of the system, he knows how to get promoted the fastest.

Mo Wei's eyes lit up, "What do you mean, little brother?"

"Of course I donated it to the country. Although I am a businessman, I have a patriotic heart!" Mo Ming said with dignity. But Mo Wei understood what Mo Ming meant. If the weapons and equipment of his Sixth Army came up, it would be even harder for the second son of the He family to surpass him! It's great to have a younger brother who is a businessman. There is no need for corruption or bribery, and the weapons of political achievement are at your fingertips!

Half a month later, Mo Wei of the Mo family was promoted to lieutenant general. Mr. He broke an antique tea set.

Another month later, the fourth son of the He family was jailed for keeping a mistress and misappropriating public funds. For a time, the He family was in a state of misery. Mo Ming hugged his little guy and watched the news. Luo Xiaobai looked at the current situation of the He family mentioned in the news and couldn't help but worry: "Have we pushed the He family too hard during this period?

" After pinching his waist, Mo Ming began to worry again, "I just want to make them anxious, otherwise how can they use all their cards? Also, have you gained weight?" "Yes, maybe it's because of the recent dinners

. More." Luo Xiaobai touched his belly and seemed to be a little fat.

"You also know that there are many dinner parties, and you are not yet in your third year of college. What are you doing as an intern so early? You are spending time with those nymphomaniac nurses every day.

" Mo Ming said sourly.

"I said, brother, can we be more mature? I have to go to work sooner or later. Internship now will be more helpful for entering the workplace in the future." Luo Xiaobai remembered that Mo Ming was not like this before.

"I can support you for a lifetime." Mo Ming muttered.

"What did you say?" Luo Xiaobai narrowed his eyes.

Mo Ming held the little guy in his arms. He never dared to think that one day he would be unable to live without someone.

Now, even seeing each other every day is not enough, I wish I could be together twenty-four hours a day.

It turns out that there is a kind of poison called Luo Xiaobai. Once contaminated, it is difficult to quit for life.

The atmosphere between the two became more and more heated, and as they were about to start a restricted action movie, a cold aura suddenly hit the two of them.

Mo Ming picked up Luo Xiaobai and rolled directly behind the sofa.

"Hey, you actually dodged it." A hoarse male voice sounded in the hall.

Luo Xiaobai and Mo Ming stood up from behind the sofa and looked at the uninvited guests.

"Demon cultivator?" Mo Ming felt the familiar aura emanating from the other party's body.

The man was stunned and stared at Mo Ming with a pair of sinister eyes, "Young boy from the Mo family, I didn't expect you to be very knowledgeable!" "How dare

you come here to seek death with your level of cultivation!" Now that he knew the identity of the other party, Mo Ming No longer hiding.

The man didn't expect Mo Ming to be so bold, "Good boy, I want to see what you can do to say this!"