Chapter 047 - 048

Chapter 047 A pair of transfer students

He Liu glanced at the window again, then turned around and left silently.

Everyone was discussing this matter, and no one except Luo Xiaobai noticed He Liu's sudden disappearance.

Luo Xiaobai hurriedly chased after him and slapped He Liu on the shoulder, "Do you feel uncomfortable?"

He Liu's eyes were red, and he wiped his face behind Luo Xiaobai's back, "Well, actually from what I saw Huang Nuxia fell in love with her at first sight, and I don’t mind that she still has President Dou in her heart, which just shows that she is passionate about love, but I still feel uncomfortable when I see her committing suicide for President Dou.” Luo Xiaobai could understand He Liu's mood, "Then are you going to give up?"

Knowing that Huang Rong has mental problems, most men would give up on her.

He Liu shook his head firmly, "What she needs most at this time is care. I will not give up on her. I will help her recover. If she cannot fall in love with me in the end, I will leave silently." "Yo

. , I didn’t expect that our handsome He Da is still a love saint. In fact, Huang Rong’s illness is not serious, she is just too stressed.” Luo Xiaobai said, if Huang Rong is really mentally ill, he will not fail to see it.

He Liu's eyes lit up, "Really?"

"Of course, you know I study Chinese medicine." Luo Xiaobai said matter-of-factly.

He Liu curled his lips and said, "Can we not mention this? It seems like you haven't attended a single class yet."

Uh...

Luo Xiaobai was speechless, it seemed like that was really the case.

"Don't let Huang Rong take antipsychotic drugs in the future. She is not suitable to stay in this school anymore." Luo Xiaobai's tone became serious.

He Liu nodded, "I know." Then, he looked at Luo Xiaobai with a look of reluctance, "I might leave with her." Luo Xiaobai grinned, "We will always be buddies, where do you go?" Just give the school a call. Dahai and Xiaojun will go see you together."

"It's settled!" He Liu didn't want to contact his family at first, but for Huang Rong, he decided to obey his parents' arrangements.

Luo Xiaobai hugged He Liu's shoulders and said, "Don't worry, my buddies are all here!"

Three days later, He Liu and Huang Rong transferred to another school at the same time.

Luo Xiaobai and others were mentally prepared for this result.

Luo Xiaobai, Pang Panghai, Sun Jun, and Xing Yuan went to see them off together.

He Liu looked at the campus of United University reluctantly, and the ones he was most reluctant to leave were his three roommates.

Huang Rong also hugged Xing Yuan, and the two little sisters had long since reconciled.

"Thanks to your awesomeness, Huang Nuxia was actually kidnapped by you!" Pang Panghai punched him and said jokingly.

"Haha, you don't even know who this buddy is." As he said that, He Liu touched his face narcissistically.

Pang Dahai immediately grinned, is it possible to abuse a single dog?

He Liu patted the fat man on the shoulder, "Don't worry, I will help you find a beautiful girl over there. When you come to me, I will definitely arrange one for you." "You can be sure!" Peng

Dahai An excited look on his face.

He Liu raised his hand and beat his thin chest, "It must be accurate."