Chapter 132 - 133

Chapter 132 Show off your car

Luo Xiaobai happily bought this car that he deserved.

Zheng Shuai and Qian Junyou watched without blinking as Luo Xiaobai took out his bank card and crossed out the amount of 43 million from it.

"Mr. Luo, this is your card. Thank you for your business. Would you like to pick up the car now?" The sales manager originally brought these cars here just as a formality, but he didn't expect it to open on the first day.

"Of course." Luo Xiaobai touched the silver-gray body of the sports car, he couldn't wait.

The sales manager immediately completed the procedures for Luo Xiaobai, and then sent someone to take the car out from the side door of the auto show.

"Are we still following?" Zheng Shuai asked innocently. Is this young man who casually squandered more than 40 million, still the Luo Xiaobai he knew?

Qian Junyou glared at Zheng Shuai fiercely and said angrily: "Follow yourself!" After saying that, he turned and left. Zheng Shuai took a deep look at the

backs of Luo Xiaobai and Mo Ming before following him. Qian Junyou’s footsteps.

Leaving the side door of the auto show, Luo Xiaobai sat directly in the Bugatti, and his whole body became nervous.

"Mr. Mo, do you want me to take you for a ride?" Luo Xiaobai held the steering wheel with one hand and the car door with the other, raising his eyebrows. This shout from Mr. Mo made Mo Ming's heart tremble. He jumped into the car and said, "Let's go."

Luo Xiaobai blasted the accelerator twice and rushed out like an arrow off its string.

Mo Ming didn't expect the little guy to be so powerful in a sports car. Fortunately, he was wearing a seat belt.

Ten minutes later, the car stopped at the entrance of a Sichuan restaurant. This was the reason why Luo Xiaobai drove fast.

As soon as he got off the car, he was noticed by the people around him. Maybe not many people knew the Bugatti brand, but the appearance of the sports car was very attractive.

Tsk tsk, Luo Xiaobai thought to himself, spending more than 40 million to buy a sports car is really crazy, but it feels really good.

It's rare to be young again, so go crazy. After all, this is his first car in two lifetimes.

After getting off the bus, Luo Xiaobai and Mo Ming went directly to the Sichuan restaurant.

It was already noon, and there were many people in the Sichuan restaurant. Luo Xiaobai enjoyed the hot and pungent smell.

Seeing that the little guy ordered a table of heavy Sichuan food, Mo Ming couldn't help but laugh, "It's so embarrassing for you." Luo Xiaobai ate

spicy chicken, which was his favorite, "I couldn't hold it in for several days. It's rare to have a good meal."

"You're still a doctor, don't you know that eating too much of this kind of thing is bad for your health." Mo Ming put a spicy shrimp into the bowl and peeled it before eating it.

Luo Xiaobai glanced at him, "Smoking is not bad, look at who smokes less."

Mo Ming was speechless.

After the meal, Luo Xiaobai took Mo Ming back to the parking lot near the auto show, then separated from Mo Ming and drove to the timber market alone. Since his father opened the flooring store, he has only gone there a handful of times.

He drove the car towards Zhigao Solid Wood Flooring. Because there were a lot of people passing by, he drove very slowly.

Luo Zhi was sitting at the door, chatting with the boss selling solid wood furniture next to him, when he saw a sports car driving over.