Chapter 103 - 104

Chapter 103 Brother Xiaobai and Boss Bai

"Why don't you answer? Is it because you have a guilty conscience?" When Mo Ming thought about the little guy staying with that Chu Feng during the day, he became sour and twisted.

Luo Xiaobai grabbed Mo Ming's arm and bit him a watch. "I asked you to stop being so naive. He and I are going shopping in the suburbs." "I can go with you too!

" After taking a sip, Mo Ming felt better.

Luo Xiaobai glanced at him sideways, "What's the use of accompanying me? Can you tell the difference between dragon bones?"

Mo Ming fell silent. It would be good if he could distinguish between radish and ginseng.

"Ahem, is that Huang Mao the person who collected protection money at the food stall last time?" Mo Ming changed the subject shamelessly. As for the scheming one, he always felt that the other person was not simple.

Luo Xiaobai nodded, "Yes, when he was in Tiancheng, he was chased and injured. Xu Wei and I helped him." "To be precise, you were the only one who helped him. Xu Wei had ulterior motives." Mo Ming reminded

.

Luo Xiaobai was silent, "I didn't expect Xu Wei would do this."

"Why not? There is already a feud between Xu Wei and Huang Mao, so it would be strange for him to sincerely help Huang Mao." Although the contact time was not long, Mo Ming discovered that Xu Wei Wei is a very transparent person.

Luo Xiaobai pouted, "I promised to help Huang Mao, do you think Xu Wei will give me face?"

Mo Ming smiled slightly, "Of course he will, Xu Wei treats you as a friend, and he will definitely give you face as a friend."

Hearing Mo Ming When Ming said this, Luo Xiaobai breathed a sigh of relief.

Little did he know that Mo Ming had not said a word. Even if Luo Xiaobai's face was not big enough, Xu Wei would definitely not mess around with him. "Why did he take over

Huang Mao's mess?" Mo Ming asked the doubts in his heart. , after all, Luo Xiaobai does not lack this kind of income.

Luo Xiaobai naturally couldn't tell the truth. It was because of the main mission that he thought of taking over those karaoke bars so that he could rescue the lost girl. "It's fun."

Mo

Ming raised his hand and rubbed his head, "As long as you like it."

That night . , because Luo Xiaobai was hanging out with Chu Feng during the day, Mo Ming found an excuse to force him to stay overnight, which made Luo Xiaobai unable to close his legs.

Looking at the slightly bright sky, Luo Xiaobai wondered if he would be killed by Mo Ming on the bed. Even though Mo Ming was taking a shower in the bathroom, he felt like there was that big guy stuffed inside his body.

After taking a shower, Mo Ming went downstairs and spent ten minutes making a small pot of vegetable porridge.

When he came back, he saw that Luo Xiaobai was already drowsy, so he quickly helped him up and said, "Drink some porridge before going to bed, otherwise you will be hungry."

Luo Xiaobai was fed half a bowl of porridge in a daze, and then closed his eyes again. Eye.

Until the afternoon, Luo Xiaobai was woken up by a burst of cell phone ringing.

Mo Ming was not in the room. Luo Xiaobai grabbed the cell phone on the bedside and found that it was Huang Mao's cell phone number.

"Well, okay, see you in half an hour!" Luo Xiaobai rubbed his forehead and got up. Just as he was about to put down his phone, he found a note on the bedside table. Because of the company's meeting,