Chapter 164 - 165

Chapter 164 The overwhelming anger

Because of the Chinese New Year, the military compound was very lively, with many people visiting.

After going through two security checks, Mo Ming and Luo Xiaobai arrived at Mr. Mo's residence.

Inside, Mo Ming's parents, eldest brother Mo Wei's family, and sister Mo Ya's family were all there.

"Uncle Xiaobai!" Niu Niu, who was playing in the yard, pounced on Luo Xiaobai as soon as he saw him.

Luo Xiaobai caught the little chubby girl and said teasingly: "Niu Niu, you are heavy again." Niu Niu stood up straight, smiled with a pair of small tiger teeth, stretched out his hands, " Happy

New Year to Uncle Xiao Bai!"

Taking out the prepared red envelope, Luo Xiaobai handed it to Niu Niu, "Happy New Year."

Niu Niu cheered and went to find his parents with the red envelope.

Mo Ming took Luo Xiaobai's hand and came to the main hall. The atmosphere inside was a bit serious. Except for Niu Niu who looked careless, everyone looked at Luo Xiaobai with an appraising look.

Luo Xiaobai immediately shook off Mo Ming's hand and nervously stepped forward to say New Year's greetings, "Old man, happy New Year, old lady." This was not the

first time Mo Shuren met Luo Xiaobai, but this time he felt the most awkward, "Well , sit down."

Luo Xiaobai glanced at Mo Ming, why was the atmosphere so weird?

Mo Ming did not speak, but pulled Luo Xiaobai to the chair and sat down.

"Xiao Bai just came back from Shuncheng?" the old lady said with a smile, giving people a very comfortable feeling.

Luo Xiaobai straightened her back, clamped her legs, and replied, "Yes."

"Haha, don't be nervous." The old lady looked at the child seriously. Compared to this little brat of her own, this little guy was cute and tight.

The nanny brought the fruit snacks and Luo Xiaobai politely thanked her.

"Is Xiaobai still in college now?" Mo Shuren asked.

Luo Xiaobai was just about to grab a piece of snack to eat, but when he heard this, he immediately retracted his hand, "Well, he is already a sophomore." "

He told me about you and Mo Ming. My idea is that you are still young, so observe first." It will take a few years to decide." Mo Shuren said calmly.

Luo Xiaobai was stunned. What did Mo Ming say and what was decided?

Mo Ming took Luo Xiaobai's hand and put it on his lap, "Xiaobai's parents meant the same thing."

Hearing this, Mo Shuren breathed a sigh of relief, "Okay, cough, cough, cough."

"Dad, your cough is still not gone? Mo Wei said worriedly. Last time he came back, Dad couldn't stop coughing.

Mo Shuren waved his hand, "It's okay, it's just a cough."

"Xiao Bai is not a doctor, let him take a look at you." Mo Shuren's daughter, Mo Ming's eldest sister Mo Ya suddenly spoke.